Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927131 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
nattybanta:
ayam not understanding , buy/ borrow from who? through what means? wen they get here, what would they use? change back to naira? how how how?
ayam not understanding too oo, I thought I was the only one that didn't get the drill ni ooo.
How is your ministry bro....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Memphisheight33:
@Europe4sure how your level l hope all is well with you bro.
You quoted the wrong person bro...

NB we are all hoping to hear ha positive news from Europe4sure ooooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Femcesc07:
iced grin, maybe they wanna turn NL to iced block ni ooo.
Hope you are adapting with your new environment sha
How is your job hunting, I pray God will bless you with good job soon, just have faith and keep praying. God bless your hustle.

Lol...abeg make una leave us ices alone oh....nothing do us. I dey on ground almost a week now and wetin I observe for this UAE be say plenty discrimination against Africans oh....dem dey reserve all the better work for themselves alone like click, I mean the Indians, philipinos and Pakistanis because for plenty companies na them dey for HR.....and dey reserve menial and security jobs for Africans. But na thunder go fire them because with God I go collect wetin I come for. God pass them.
Leosirsir my oga I Salute you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
icedbreez:

Lol...abeg make una leave us ices alone oh....nothing do us. I dey on ground almost a week now and wetin I observe for this UAE be say plenty discrimination against Africans oh....dem dey reserve all the better work for themselves alone like click, I mean the Indians, philipinos and Pakistanis because for plenty companies na them dey for HR.....and dey reserve menial and security jobs for Africans. But na thunder go fire them, because with God I go collect wetin I come for. God pass them.
At the bold cut my attention and I can't stop laughing lol....I thing you are the same guy that said you gotta deal with those devil's (naija immigrations)mehn you funny die, so how dis you go pass em
Bro, God got your back enh, just keep faith.....
However, when you guyz turn guru for uae, make una no 4get us Bubu jungle ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omudia11:
hello.. Are you in uae currently? If yes, is it possibe for a 23 year old girl to get the uae residency permit? Also, what is the visa cost? Pls i need an urgent reply.

Thanks.
Deportation just like that is that not a violation under the United nation penal code
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
icedbreez:

Lol...abeg make una leave us ices alone oh....nothing do us. I dey on ground almost a week now and wetin I observe for this UAE be say plenty discrimination against Africans oh....dem dey reserve all the better work for themselves alone like click, I mean the Indians, philipinos and Pakistanis because for plenty companies na them dey for HR.....and dey reserve menial and security jobs for Africans. But na thunder go fire them because with God I go collect wetin I come for. God pass them.
ogbeni dey watch ur visa o, days don dey count already. Wishing u all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Maybe na Africans dey cause the wahala for demselves... If we dey behave better maybe we go dey dominate for dose departments
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Urgent Walk in Interview-Customer Service & Data Entry
Mawared for Recruitment - Dubai
Mawared for Recruitment, One of the leading Mapower company in UAE is currently hiring for the following position:

1. Data Entry

2. Customer Service

Requirement

Must able to type 30 word per minute
Experience with MS Office and data programs
Familiarity with administrative duties
Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
Typing speed and accuracy
Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Attention to detail
Confidentiality
Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
WALK IN INTERVIEW Details

Mawared for Recruitment

Date : March 12-16 (Sunday- Thursday), 2017

Time : 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM ( cut off for giving token number )

Add : Ground floor , Shop No. 1 , Alyamama Bldg.

15 B St. Al Karama Bur Dubai

Behind Karama Medical Fitness Center

Nearest Metro: ADCB Metro station, after take a bus (88,C26,28,C15) going to Karama Post Office (3 bus stop).

How to apply:

1. Visit and Register to our website *http://mawared.obaidgroup.com*.

2. Apply to the Vacancy and your will be given a Reference Number.

3. Attend walk-in interview with your Reference No.

Job Type: Full-time

Job Location:

Dubai
Required education:

Bachelor's

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Accountant cum administrative Assistant required for a reputed company in Dubai. Candidates should be male, commerce graduate with knowledge of Tally/SAP and administrative jobs. Should be very fluent in English and excellent proficiency in MS office.
*Candidates on visit visa preferred*. VISA provided. Please send your CV to careers@cablecureuae.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
*Walk in Interview for Customer Service Representative*
English and Arabic Speakers (Bilinguals only)
Salary Package: 3,500 AED + transportation + benefits as per the U.A.E labour law
Walk in interview dates – March 15th to 30th, 2017 (Excluding Friday & Saturday)
Timings - 09:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Venue – Cupola Teleservices, Dubai Outsource Zone, Building no: 8, 1st floor.
For Directions, Please Contact 04 3662000
Email Your CV: hrcts@cig.ae

Candidates must bring the following documents at the time of interview or they will not be considered for the interview:
∙ Curriculum Vitae
∙ Colored copy of passport and visa
∙ Original passport in case on visit or tourist visa
∙ Colored passport and visa copy of the sponsor in case on sponsorship or family visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Your Nigerian brothers have done worst than any other African country here, they caused it and that's why once you open your mouth to say you are Nigerian, May God help us.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
okezie007:

Maybe na Africans dey cause the wahala for demselves... If we dey behave better maybe we go dey dominate for dose departments

Very true. A friend who is a role model in his working place was asked to recommend another Nigerian for them to employ because of his exemplary conduct, he recommended me and during the interview the HR man was still praising this Nigerian staff. He took me to the Nigerian and introduced us, (the guy nor even know say we know each other) and practically offered me the job. If we behave ourselves we can dominate this city but I doubt if we all can behave ourselves and not be greedy or over smart.

7 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by otis3(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls house how much does it take to confirm docs at the UAE embassy in Abuja and how many days, or is there an express fee?. Have already attest and legalized at MOE and MFA respectively. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
otis3:
Pls house how much does it take to confirm docs at the UAE embassy in Abuja and how many days, or is there an express fee?. Have already attest and legalized at MOE and MFA respectively. Thanks
we have answered this countless of time, pls read previous pages bro....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Very true. A friend who is a role model in his working place was asked to recommend another Nigerian for them to employ because of his exemplary conduct, he recommended me and during the interview the HR man was still praising this Nigerian staff. He took me to the Nigerian and introduced us, (the guy nor even know say we know each other) and practically offered me the job. If we behave ourselves we can dominate this city but I doubt if we all can behave ourselves and not be greedy or over smart.
nice one bro, you should also be a role model to another person by having a good manner/ behavior in uae,Also make sure you update the house about the job stuff when you are finally settled down with your new job.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
House I need your advice
Is hospitality and tourism management a good course to read here in naija and then migrate to dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Greetings fam, I trust we all had a nice day and doing good.

Please what is the current UAE labour law as regards switching jobs within probation period without facing ban?
My present contract which is unlimited was entered with attested bachelor's degree.

cc:
Nattybanta
Justwise
Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Abdujapha:
Greetings fam, I trust we all had a nice day and doing good.

Please what is the current UAE labour law as regards switching jobs within probation period without facing ban?
My present contract which is unlimited was entered with attested bachelor's degree.

cc:
Nattybanta
Justwise
Samhay

Wait till after probation period
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
ing. They always
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Makana14(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi Nlanders!!!

First of all, I thank God Almighty for directing my path to nairaland n this thread in particular.

My special thanks goes to Leosirsir for being there for me thru it all, then Nattybanta, Nonnyg, Adollyboy for all their advice and encouragement and to the house in general for updating us at all times. ( I know am always in the ghost mode sha, pardon me)

I av received my visa, booked my flight n by God's grace, I am good to go, I don't even knw how else I can express my joy n how I can show appreciation to the aforementioned people but I pray that God will continue to bless them n be with them always. (Amen)

Thank u all, thank u Nairaland!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
icedbreez:

He took me to the Nigerian and introduced us, (the guy nor even know say we know each other) and practically offered me the job. If we behave ourselves we can dominate this city

Congratulations bro. I'm so happy for you and I pray that I'll testify here soonest, that I've gotten a good job too. Meanwhile, do you know if your new boss can afford to employ one more Nigerian? I didn't come here to be greedy and over smart o. Came to work and earn an honest living so be rest assured that I'll behave myself. Please help and put in a word for me through your friend.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oneah(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!!!

First of all, I thank God Almighty for directing my path to nairaland n this thread in particular.

My special thanks goes to Leosirsir for being there for me thru it all, then Nattybanta, Nonnyg, Adollyboy for all their advice and encouragement and to the house in general for updating us at all times. ( I know am always in the ghost mode sha, pardon me)

I av received my visa, booked my flight n by God's grace, I am good to go, I don't even knw how else I can express my joy n how I can show appreciation to the aforementioned people but I pray that God will continue to bless them n be with them always. (Amen)

Congratulation...how long did it take you to process your visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Congratulations bro. I'm so happy for you and I pray that I'll testify here soonest, that I've gotten a good job too. Meanwhile, do you know if your new boss can afford to employ one more Nigerian? I didn't come here to be greedy and over smart o. Came to work and earn an honest living so be rest assured that I'll behave myself. Please help and put in a word for me through your friend.
lolzgrin sharp guy. All the best

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
The land is green for you.
Wish you all the best in your pursuit for greatness.

Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!!!

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
icedbreez:

Sharp sharp job DON show?
UAE favour you niyen...
Congrats bro...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!!!

Good stuff man. All the best.
Favour awaits you.
Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by otis3(m): 2:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Pls how much will it cost to have a document stamp exact like dis at uae embassy Abuja. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2017
otis3:
Pls how much will it cost to have a document stamp exact like dis at uae embassy Abuja. Thanks.
Please rephrase ur grammar,let us understand what u are saying.Then, we can assist you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Princepitbull(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Hello house..... please whats the present xchange rate of Dirham to Naira? Google cannot be trusted here.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Makana14:
Hi Nlanders!!!

Bringing Mangala fish settles it all. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2017
otis3:
check two pages back
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2017
xage:
Can somebody advice me, I work with these Indian and Pakistani guyz, or Lord! They behave like shit. How do u people cope,?..I'm getting tired...plus I don't understand their language "" Urdu is the Company's language''.

How can a set of people be so annoying. They always lie on me since I don't speak their language.

Anybody here swimming the same pool?
this your swimming pool no b here ooo. i know ppl in this thread dat are in same condition with u but they wouldnt like to speakup, i always advise them to speak to their supervisor or someone in the management of the company or better still try avoiding them cos u got no choice.,

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.