Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (928219 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
samhay:

There is more to visa issues dan the eyes can see
grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dmickdx: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
cutieme:
How much did the agent ask u to pay?

#750k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dmickdx: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
cutieme:
How much did the agent ask u to pay?

#750k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
samhay:

please be kind to elaborate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
odalonu12:
Pls gurus,am going to abuja to authenticate my certificates at Dubai embassy, pls how much is the current Price and wen is their working day's.
Also how much for ministry of ed. And fina.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ODALONU12
Bro am not sure about the current amount but I think the last time someone updated the house, he said he did it 300per copy at both ministry and 18k per copy at uae embassy. So I guess you sholud book something like 50k for both cert cos am not sure of the current price....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kellycute(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
It is 18k per certificate at uae embassy.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
The UAE samples of CV I'm seeing on Google are one paged, and they don't add references. They just stop at work experiences.

Please is that how it should be?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2017
BadmanGozie:
The UAE samples of CV I'm seeing on Google are one paged, and they don't add references. They just stop at work experiences.

Please is that how it should be?
referees are not yet important, they are just interested in ur work experience And academic qualifications. Those are what gets u closer to sitting with a HR.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2017
nattybanta:
referees are not yet important, they are just interested in ur work experience And academic qualifications. Those are what gets u closer to sitting with a HR.

Okay. Thank you Natty. Must my CV be one page?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Okay. Thank you Natty. Must my CV be one page?
its not a must. It can b on one page and as thick as anambra soup, but some 2pages cv can be as owerri soup. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2017
2 page CV is ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2017
lovere:
2 page CV is ok
mine has always been one page and it draws their attention whenever I have reason to submit it. Just put the essential things that qualifies u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2017
nattybanta:
mine has always been one page and it draws their attention whenever I have reason to submit it. Just put the essential things that qualifies u.
Good one Chief Natty. I see your handiwork.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
samhay:

Would you privileged ones rather allow it to remain a mystery

How hard is it to make it transparent?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
@ugsams from ur last comment it seems u are in the oil and gas industry? pls I will need your advice on somethings .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Would you privileged ones rather allow it to remain a mystery

How hard is it to make it transparent?

The privileged 1s r not the reason it's complicated

A lot is attached jàre.

Using Natty's word: Verify and 'FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT'
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
samhay:

The privileged 1s r not the reason it's complicated

A lot is attached jàre.

Using Natty's word: Verify and 'FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT'
Na wa ooo..

Name two things from the alot attached biko

Im still not understanding... If we all had trustworthy instincts, we wouldn't be coming here to get info

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Benosky1985(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi room,pls I need ur info,I have a friend in Dubai and he promised me to held me secure a 3month visa and he said when I get there that I have to look for work myself,though getting work I hope its not so hard to find a job there,and he said I should get at least 600k plus the ticket,pls my question is do I need any certificate in case of looking for job and beside the money I hope it will secure my movement
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good day my ogas
My brother 3 months visa came out around December but there was a mistake on his name then. His surname name is Adedeji but adedejo is what was on his name when the visa came out.
So right now the agent helping us with his visa and said they keep rejecting his visa at Dubai embassy because he looks like one person who has committed crime before in Dubai.
He said we should be praying.
CC: samhay nattybanta lesorsir biko I need your advice.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benosky1985:
Hi room,pls I need ur info,I have a friend in Dubai and he promised me to held me secure a 3month visa and he said when I get there that I have to look for work myself,though getting work I hope its not so hard to find a job there,and he said I should get at least 600k plus the ticket, pls my question is do I need any certificate in case of looking for job and beside the money I hope it will secure my movement

It's people like you that allow NONNYG respond to you anyhow, som1 will be pitying you guys when he respond.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
samhay:

It's people like you that allow NONNYG respond to you anyhow grin, som1 will be pitying you guys when he respond.

at the bold got me laffing
Guess they didn't like reading.......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Benosky1985:
Hi room,pls I need ur info,I have a friend in Dubai and he promised me to held me secure a 3month visa and he said when I get there that I have to look for work myself,though getting work I hope its not so hard to find a job there,and he said I should get at least 600k plus the ticket,pls my question is do I need any certificate in case of looking for job and beside the money I hope it will secure my movement
Bro read from page 150 to this very page and you will get all the info/answers you need...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Good day my ogas
My brother 3 months visa came out around December but there was a mistake on his name then. His surname name is Adedeji but adedejo is what was on his name when the visa came out.
So right now the agent helping us with his visa and said they keep rejecting his visa at Dubai embassy because he looks like one person who has committed crime before in Dubai.

I don't think this should be a problem in the first place.

Since all the details on the visa are same with his passport and the visa is confirmed genuine, he should av traveled na

Am sure the only people that would have disturbed him are Naija immigration, but here, since all his documents tallies, they will definitely realize it's a typo error.

But come to think of it

You said visa came out with typo error, when they want to correct the mistake he now looked like some that has committed an offense.

Are you talking about this same UAE?
Visa came out before, now the face now match some1 else?

Something is not adding up.

Maybe the person below me might have an idea
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Your brother visa is getting me confused ooo, where and how do you know that his face looks like someone that commit crime in UAE, since he hasn't used the said visa or na commot head they did for your brother??

Dongorgon5:
Good day my ogas
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Y
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
samhay:

It's people like you that allow NONNYG respond to you anyhow, som1 will be pitying you guys when he respond.

Hahahaha, Samhay u no well. No more such replies from me cos Buhari is backgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Your brother visa is getting me confused ooo, where and how do you know that his face looks like someone that commit crime in UAE, since he hasn't used the said visa or na commot head they did for your brother??

That's what the agent told us. He said they keep rejecting his application because he looks like a Nigerian who has committed crime in Dubai before.
The only issue with the first visa that came out was a typo error on his name.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Dongorgon5:
That's what the agent told us. He said they keep rejecting his application because he looks like a Nigerian who has committed crime in Dubai before.
The only issue with the first visa that came out was a typo error on his name.

I have experienced d typo error before, the agency in dubai that made d error will just write a letter, to confirm is a typo error, and then he can fly no problem atall, Nigeria immigration can disturb som times but he can fly for sure.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017
nattybanta:
its not a must. It can b on one page and as thick as anambra soup, but some 2pages cv can be as owerri soup. grin grin

Nawa o. See as you just rubbish my people soup for public.

I landed safely this morning. Currently somewhere in Sharjah. Abeg whoever that can, continue updating us with vacancies o. My 90 days is already speeding
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
justi4jesu:
DUBAI JOB FAIR....Take a chance..

Please how fruitful would this job fair be? Please pardon my asking, 100AED ticket fare is quite a big deal.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Please how fruitful would this job fair be? Please pardon my asking, 100AED ticket fare is quite a big deal.

You can try other areas if 100 Dirhams is a big deal, I'm not one of the organizers, i just posted it to help job seekers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.