Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927049 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2017
nattybanta:
the Xenophobia isn't as we see it in the news; its just in few places. SG-Singapore. correct babe full dubai just hunt well..
Hope you are not being sarcastic, at bolded

Flight and the whole travelling fees to these countries will be too expensive. It was all about disflowering my visa... now I am having a different view
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
icedfire:
I started reading from page 150. Honestly it could be very very stressful ( my eyes are bulging already) but if you can endure it all, most of your questions will have been answered already... hopefully I will be visiting dubai on the 26th o March
People like you inspire those of us that respond to questions.Let others also try to mimic your endurance skills by at least, reading the last 6 pages.More grease to the retina and iris in your eyes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2017
azarenka:

People like you inspire those of us that respond to questions.Let others also try to mimic your endurance skills by at least, reading the last 6 pages.More grease to the retina and iris in your eyes

Thanks to u guys. I wish I found this thread earlier
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
icedfire:

Flight and the whole travelling fees to these countries will be too expensive. It was all about disflowering my visa... now I am having a different view
its well, just bring something for me while coming. Mangala fish grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
nattybanta:
its well, just bring something for me while coming. Mangala fish grin

Mangala!!! Nna fear God oo. Even me wey dey naija never see titus chop not to talk of Mangala fish grin grin . If na ijebu garri, no wahala, as long as u show me around...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
icedfire:

South Africa was my first choice, but their xenophobia wahala too much. Dubai seems the easiest of all and the cheapest. Which one be sg? Are u saying I can't jam correct babe (non Nigerian oo) in dubai
Sheikh Zayed pikin dey nah, enter Abu Dhabi. U go jam am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2017
NONNYG:
Sheikh Zayed pikin dey nah, enter Abu Dhabi. U go jam am

U wan make them cut my pr**k wey I dey manage... Oghene no go gree for u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
nattybanta:
got me laughing, you would have used South Africa , Georgia or even Sg, dubai has become more popular. in terms of the Job, shocked try getting direct contacts to companies HR and so you could go there and have an interview. also try to get here before saturday so u can attend some walk in interviews which mostly happens sat/sundays. but your case is complicated sha, cos most employers ask for candidates with visit visa (90days)
Baba... That's an eye opener oh. Greenhorns and semi greenhorns( like me) I hope you are taking note?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
nattybanta:
got me laughing, you would have used South Africa , Georgia or even Sg, dubai has become more popular. in terms of the Job, shocked try getting direct contacts to companies HR and so you could go there and have an interview. also try to get here before saturday so u can attend some walk in interviews which mostly happens sat/sundays. but your case is complicated sha, cos most employers ask for candidates with visit visa (90days)
Good evening boss. Please do you know of any walk-in interview taking place today?
Didn't find anything via Google.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by skylane: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
nattybanta:
with respect to the 3 countries mentioned, Oman is your best bet. cos i ve some Dr friends in Saudi that are trying to move to UAE or other Middle Eastern Countries. but like i always say, one man's food is another man's poison and vice versa. just follow your instinct and you would live a better life anywhere you find yourself.
okay thanks so much I appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dmickdx: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
good day ..

pls i wanna ask if u are given a 2yr job offer on arrival could u within the time frame seek for other jobs!?

.is that acceptable?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
dmickdx:
good day ..

pls i wanna ask if u are given a 2yr job offer on arrival could u within the time frame seek for other jobs!?

.is that acceptable?
Hv u gotten the job already?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
icedfire:

Thank you sir, although I am staying for just 5days , I intend to maximise my 5 days. Although it may seem an uphill task to achieve in 5days, I have started applying to those jobs posted in previous pages and I am always quick to mention when I will b around. Don't dismiss me, I believe in miracles. I have readied my 16 passport photographs plus different variations of my cv. I also pray to see a walk in interview during my short stay. Do u believe it's achievable in 5days...!!! Give me some hope

With God all things are possible. All things.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
icedbreez:

I concur. How is your job hunt going bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
BadmanGozie:

I concur. How is your job hunt going bro?
he isn't on ground yet bro
How did you get pass naija immigration ish, plus how much BTA you carry enter uae for the purpose of those that are coming in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Femcesc07:
How did you get pass naija immigration ish, plus how much BTA you carry enter uae for the purpose of those that are coming in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. No mind these iced people. grin grin icedbreez have entered UAE but icedfire haven't.
About passing Naija immigration,I didn't have up to $1k BTA, but unfortunately I can't offer a DIY advice because I didn't do it myself. A distant uncle contacted his friend that works with immigration. The staff took me from the gate till I boarded the aircraft. Na only the NDLEA woman wey no gree accept story. So we gave her N1k.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Lol. No mind these iced people. grin grin icedbreez have entered UAE but icedfire haven't.
About passing Naija immigration,I didn't have up to $1k BTA, but unfortunately I can't offer a DIY advice because I didn't do it myself. A distant uncle contacted his friend that works with immigration. The staff took me from the gate till I boarded the aircraft. Na only the NDLEA woman wey no gree accept story. So we gave her N1k.

iced grin, maybe they wanna turn NL to iced block ni ooo.
Hope you are adapting with your new environment sha
How is your job hunting, I pray God will bless you with good job soon, just have faith and keep praying. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know if it is illegal, but for peeps with low bta, there are lots of Nigerians looking to buy dollars at 375 official rate. If you could do a deal with them or borrow from somebody and change it back to naira later. I hope it's legal
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
icedfire:
I don't know if it is illegal, but for peeps with low bta, there are lots of Nigerians looking to buy dollars at 375 official rate. If you could do a deal with them or borrow from somebody and change it back to naira later. I hope it's legal
at the bold, bro you mean they are looking to sell ir what cos amnot undastanding
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dmickdx: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboy756:
Hv u gotten the job already?
not yet..just waiting
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2017
dmickdx:

not yet..just waiting
God will do it for us
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2017
icedfire:
ayam not understanding , buy/ borrow from who? through what means? wen they get here, what would they use? change back to naira? how how how?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2017
You are good to go

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Femcesc07:
@Europe4sure how your level l hope all is well with you bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2017
HILCROWN:
You are good to go

Just in the nick of time. Thank you so much. I have applied and hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gharnew112(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2017
icedfire:

How much did you spent so far to disvirgib your passport.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
BadmanGozie:

Just in the nick of time. Thank you so much. I have applied and hoping for the best.
hope you applied wisely. Cos pre opening is the easiest way to get a job here

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hotel Name: City Max Hotel Hiring...!!
1. Front Office Associates
2. Waiter/Waitress
3. Room Attendant
Please Send Your Updated Resume with Photograph at
citymaxcalling@citymaxhotels.com
before 18th March 2017.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by naijaboy756: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Visit VS Emploment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
HILCROWN:
Hotel Name: City Max Hotel Hiring...!!
1. Front Office Associates
2. Waiter/Waitress
3. Room Attendant
Please Send Your Updated Resume with Photograph at
citymaxcalling@citymaxhotels.com
before 18th March 2017.
God bless you bro
icedbreez:

where are you and Bigteddy oooo
In Falz voice oyaa make una come see this oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.