Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927452 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2017
@Nattybanta how far bro. I get one parole for you o...holla me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Akaewu: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
ken1982:
teaching, nursing, doctor

data center operator nko ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Akaewu:

data center operator nko ?
what's that? No idea what that is o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello house,
Let me tell you guys a few thing about Dubai...
Dubai is a very good and sure-banker start for everyone if one will decide to drop Nija Out smartness aside .

Dubai opens their door for everyone without restriction but they are more technologically advanced than many countries and can catch you within minutes if you violate their laws...
For me I choosed Dubai over most first world countries because it is a country that has future for you if you know what you are doing,
everything is not all about making money but sometimes we should do the proper thing so that within some more years to come, you will have a resident of another country that is not Nigeria where you can run to at anytime without visa...
I came to Nigeria and saw a lots of guys deported from Dubai going around the street talking ill about how tough Dubai is,they were warned when they came in but they refused to adhere to the warning of making sure theirs visas are updated, because Dubai can snap your eyes and blacklist you for almost forever if you violate their laws... When you come to Dubai, most times you will end up doing what'soever business the person that welcomed you is into....

I came to Dubai with Emirate Sponsorship, I only paid less than $100 dollars to Emirate for my 1 month visa and I submitted my registered company Cac cert and account statement...
I came into Dubai, went straight to Sabka bus station , deira market hustling around there looking for customers, assisting them in purchase, shipping and packaging and along side sending electrical lightings home like wall brackets and chandelier with the little I made then, I kept on purchasing lightings from a particular lighting shop and they called me that they will want me to be their sales man so I will be communicating with blacks that wants to purchase... I picked up the Opportunity and you won't believe what I passed through... Those people used me, I was working as a sales man, scamping for customers, fixing chandeliers and also doing electrician work which I no learn( Thank God say Dubai light no dey shock, instead e go go off or spoil fuse)...
I had patient till one day the company asked me if I will want to buy some lightings they wanted to face off...
I called people in lightings and electricals and send pictures around, most people declared interested on the product in Nigeria here and I sent almost all the goods and made some cool cash that brought me back to Nigeria with some small small doings... While in Nigeria, I went to used autoparts dealers market in Onitsha and learn used autoparts business because na gold mine for Dubai. I applied for my personal 2 years resident from Nigeria, not for working with any company but something personal, came back to Dubai...
I choosed autoparts because am a Mech Engr and will soon be running my M.Eng Automobile... Later I will tell you guys more if you are interested... Cc Nattybanta, NonnyG, Samhay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Were you working with Emirates 1 month visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
ken1982:
Ken1982 You harsh oo, You wan make e start to study these immediately?
stevebent:
Can someone suggest skills in demand over there that one can learn before coming over to increase chances of getting a job?
Data Center as u mentioned is booming here but u need experience. but don't give up
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2017
ken1982:
@Nattybanta how far bro. I get one parole for you o...holla me
Sure i would Holla @ you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lordwap(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please house , I need an answer . I was offered to choice Qatar or south Korea , Qatar visa for 2 yrs , south Korea 3 months , which one is better. Thanks in anticipation .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
uchman:
Hello house,
Dubai is a very good and sure-banker start for everyone if one will decide to drop Nija Out smartness aside .

Dubai opens their door for everyone without restriction but they are more technologically advanced than many countries and can catch you within minutes if you violate their laws...
For me I choosed Dubai over most first world countries because it is a country that has future for you if you know what you are doing,
everything is not all about making money but sometimes we should do the proper thing so that within some more years to come, you will have a resident of another country that is not Nigeria where you can run to at anytime without visa...
I came to Nigeria and saw a lots of guys deported from Dubai going around the street talking ill about how tough Dubai is,they were warned when they came in but they refused to adhere to the warning of making sure theirs visas are updated, because Dubai can snap your eyes and blacklist you for almost forever if you violate their laws... When you come to Dubai, most times you will end up doing what'soever business the person that welcomed you is into....

I came to Dubai with Emirate Sponsorship, I only paid less than $100 dollars to Emirate for my 1 month visa and I submitted my registered company Cac cert and account statement...
I came into Dubai, went straight to Sabka bus station , deira market hustling around there looking for customers, assisting them in purchase, shipping and packaging and along side sending electrical lightings home like wall brackets and chandelier with the little I made then, I kept on purchasing lightings from a particular lighting shop and they called me that they will want me to be their sales man so I will be communicating with blacks that wants to purchase... I picked up the Opportunity and you won't believe what I passed through... Those people used me, I was working as a sales man, scamping for customers, fixing chandeliers and also doing electrician work which I no learn( Thank God say Dubai light no dey shock, instead e go go off or spoil fuse)...
I had patient till one day the company asked me if I will want to buy some lightings they wanted to face off...
I called people in lightings and electricals and send pictures around, most people declared interested on the product in Nigeria here and I sent almost all the goods and made some cool cash that brought me back to Nigeria with some small small doings... While in Nigeria, I went to used autoparts dealers market in Onitsha and learn used autoparts business because na gold mine for Dubai. I applied for my personal 2 years resident from Nigeria, not for working with any company but something personal, came back to Dubai...
I choosed autoparts because am a Mech Engr and will soon be running my M.Eng Automobile... Later I will tell you guys more if you are interested... Cc Nattybanta, NonnyG, Samhay

Where is my spanner, or na screw driver i go need self..

Make i book space first

Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stevebent(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
nattybanta:
Ken1982 You harsh oo, You wan make e start to study these immediately?

Data Center as u mentioned is booming here but u need experience. but don't give up
What about manual jobs like welding or crane operator

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
NONNYG:
Were you working with Emirates 1 month visa?

Yes bro,
I worked with one month visa went to kish, extend to 3 months...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sicilyjoe: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello house, does any one know cheap hotel that is close to MMA Lagos, pls name and price for a night or two
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fxgal: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
I was with Nattybanta today and he has been really helpful so far.

Thanks Natty.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sicilyjoe:
Hello house, does any one know cheap hotel that is close to MMA Lagos, pls name and price for a night or two
try search olosho housegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
fxgal:
I was with Nattybanta today and he has been really helpful so far.

Thanks Natty.
cool, he has been dodging to see me, anyday I see him again, I will seize his emirates id
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
ken1982:

Sir, I have a frd with BSc Ed (education/political science) and with two years accumulated teaching experience..

Hope he will be a hot cake there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lordwap:
Please house , I need an answer . I was offered to choice Qatar or south Korea , Qatar visa for 2 yrs , south Korea 3 months , which one is better. Thanks in anticipation .

Forget South Korea, even if you get the visa after 3 months what next? Because you must exit before it expires. It cannot be renewed. Don't let anybody deceive you that you can renew it. Stupid agents who want your money can just lie to swindle you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

Sir, I have a frd with BSc Ed (education/political science) and with two years accumulated teaching experience..

Hope he will be a hot cake there?

He will be hot meat pie.

By the wayJoe I did my attestation today MOE and MOFA. Finished late at MOFA so 2moro na UAE own I go do. Have you done yours? The email you sent I saw nothing.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cafisis:

He will be hot meat pie.

By the wayJoe I did my attestation today MOE and MOFA. Finished late at MOFA so 2moro na UAE own I go do. Have you done yours? The email you sent I saw nothing.

Oga, they no grant me permission for where I dey teach... And I wan take this month money go shopping

How much the two cost you?
You lodge for hotel?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cafisis:

He will be hot meat pie.

Just replied it now,
No vex, they no come grant me permission for where I dey teach.. I will go next week

Did you lodge in a hotel?
How much was the whole stuff in moe n mofa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by alexyontop: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
nattybanta:

if they were issued by Nebosh and CISCO; no need Authenticating them.
I hear nebosh is making wave in Dubai...is it true? Pls which certification can one acquire is that one can be employed fast and with big pay... Even if it requires getting the certification in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
nattybanta:

Airport Taxi all starts from 25AED. Deira wouldn't cost more than 55 AED total.
thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sicilyjoe: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
NONNYG:
try search olosho housegrin

U always talk off point, more like a drunkard
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

U always talk off point, more like a drunkard
who's this Oh, the guy who always ask useless questions, I remembered you asked me how much I paid for ticket/airline almost 2 years ago to compare with yours now. My fellow drunkardgrin

NB, if you can't do those simple things on your own, hmmm. I wonder your you will hustle for job over here within 90 days. Anyways, all the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
uchman:
Hello house,

ride on baba
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danny4show(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
NONNYG:
who's this Oh, the guy who always ask useless questions, I remembered you asked me how much I paid for ticket/airline almost 2 years ago to compare with yours now. My fellow drunkardgrin

NB, if you can't do those simple things on your own, hmmm. I wonder your you will hustle for job over here within 90 days. Anyways, all the best
See them grin funny people.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2017
NONNYG:
cool, he has been dodging to see me, anyday I see him again, I will seize his emirates id
Have invited you to Rotanna several times but u no wan come. Hit me up if u r free tomorow.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2017
stevebent:

What about manual jobs like welding or crane operator
Welder is ok but no special treatment unless you r into Pipeline or professional welding not just the cut and join type. Crane Operators earn big but u need to have a Certification and a License to operate .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Sicilyjoe:
go to jovago you would find them. use the option of lowest price and u would see them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Lordwap:
First of all, What do you plan doing in Qatar or South Korea? have a Purpose before leaving the country and not just "don't worry wen u enter town" that would help you make a better choice.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by stevebent(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:

Welder is ok but no special treatment unless you r into Pipeline or professional welding not just the cut and join type. Crane Operators earn big but u need to have a Certification and a License to operate .
I'm actually currently undergoing a training in pipeline welding. How's the job opportunities and pay over there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
alexyontop:

I hear nebosh is making wave in Dubai...is it true? Pls which certification can one acquire is that one can be employed fast and with big pay... Even if it requires getting the certification in Dubai?
Microsoft, Cisco, HSE. these are the ones i know. But if u know how to make Coffee, u don hammer. Nebosh is great but there are lots of people with that over here you need to be able to demonstrate your abilities to stand out of the rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.