Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926707 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2017
stevebent:
I'm actually currently undergoing a training in pipeline welding. How's the job opportunities and pay over there?
Ugsams is the pro in that field, He would respond to you. or look up his comments.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Cleaners Walk-In 23rd Nov

EPD CATERING Services Dubai are urgently Hiring for a Newly opened Italian Restaurant at Dubai Parks. They are looking Cleaners with at least 1 year working experience.

They will be conducting a walk_In interview on the 23rd November 2017 from 9AM to 2PM ONLY. Interested candidates come for the interview at the location below. Please Bring your most recent Resume

LOCATION: X3 Tower, suite 3006 Jumeirah Lake Towers Dubai, UAE TIME: 9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM ONLY

Job type Full time & salary AED1,500 a month.

For more details Whatsapp - 054 772 107 or 056 126 4105
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:
Ken1982 You harsh oo, You wan make e start to study these immediately?

Data Center as u mentioned is booming here but u need experience. but don't give up
lol...Wetin make I talk na. Anyway how ur side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Joephat:

Sir, I have a frd with BSc Ed (education/political science) and with two years accumulated teaching experience..

Hope he will be a hot cake there?
there's no politics here sir...e no go work
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2017
ken1982:
there's no politics here sir...e no go work

Seriously?

Even humanities department no dey there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:
Microsoft, Cisco, HSE. these are the ones i know. But if u know how to make Coffee, u don hammer. Nebosh is great but there are lots of people with that over here you need to be able to demonstrate your abilities to stand out of the rest.
true....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:
Microsoft, Cisco, HSE. these are the ones i know. But if u know how to make Coffee, u don hammer. Nebosh is great but there are lots of people with that over here you need to be able to demonstrate your abilities to stand out of the rest.
this just remind me about my 1st interview exactly 1 week after my arrival @ emirates holidays business bay, when I don bombard every companies/hotels with CVs for different positions, na so Costa coffee invite me for interview as a BARISTA, I go f**upgrin

Moral lesson; acquire as many skills as possible before coming over, it maybe be useless in 9ja but hot cake over here

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:

Have invited you to Rotanna several times but u no wan come. Hit me up if u r free tomorow.
ok sir, noted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2017
NONNYG:
this just remind me about my 1st interview exactly 1 week after my arrival @ emirates holidays business bay, when I don bombard every companies/hotels with CVs for different positions, na so Costa coffee invite me for interview as a BARISTA, I go f**upgrin
Moral lesson; acquire as many skills as possible before coming over, it maybe be useless in 9ja but hot cake over here

There is a 5k aed Barista job available at Caffe Nero, They didn't put out any Advert for it, just word of mouth. Location: DIFC
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goldenmoore(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
please gurus in the house, how can one differentiate between 3months tourist visa and employment visa. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
goldenmoore:
please gurus in the house, how can one differentiate between 3months tourist visa and employment visa. thanks

ON PAPER:

3 Months visa is described as (Entry Permit - New - Long term Visit single entry - tourist)

Employment visa is described as (Entry Permit - New - Work)

but you can verify them from the ministry using the entry permit number.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Joephat:

Seriously?

Even humanities department no dey there?
humanities go dy...or the equivalent. Even ministry for happiness dy....but Politics no way

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:

There is a 5k aed Barista job available at Caffe Nero, They didn't put out any Advert for it, just word of mouth. Location: DIFC
so barrista dy collect up to 5...Omo na wa o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wayaa007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
ken1982:
humanities go dy...or the equivalent. Even ministry for happiness dy....but Politics no way

OK sir,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tartarus(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
my sister is 21, shes going for a wedding in dubai. she applied for a visa alongside my mom but my mom wont be traveling with her. i hope there wont be issues with UAE immigration?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
ken1982:
lol ministry for happiness Kwanu.. You no go kill person
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johnsonm2g: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please gurus in the house, I need you to guide me on how to get a visa to Dubai. I intend going to Dubai for a conference in Dec.21-22, 2017. so I will be staying for 3 weeks due to the nature of my job. Thanks for your anticipated action.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tallmewarh: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please the expiry date on the visa does it mean you are to leave the country by that date or it means your visa expires by that date i.e you can't use the visa to enter after that date

Is it compulsory to authenticate your documents at the embassy after authenticating at MOE AND MOFA?

What other thing do i need to prepare for when traveling with a business visa to Qatar.

Thanks.I appreciate all your replies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
My people, is it possible for me to finish authentication in two days? Come on Monday finish everything on Tuesday?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lordwap(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
nattybanta:

First of all, What do you plan doing in Qatar or South Korea? have a Purpose before leaving the country and not just "don't worry wen u enter town" that would help you make a better choice.
Is a working visa.
I just need someone in Qatar or south Korea to share more light. For a young hustler.
How is live over their also how is the pay .
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lordwap(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cafisis:

Forget South Korea, even if you get the visa after 3 months what next? Because you must exit before it expires. It cannot be renewed. Don't let anybody deceive you that you can renew it. Stupid agents who want your money can just lie to swindle you.
Please do you have info about live in qata
Thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2017
America001:
My people, is it possible for me to finish authentication in two days? Come on Monday finish everything on Tuesday?

No, 3days at least
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sicilyjoe: 5:55am On Nov 24, 2017
House does your visa start reading immediately is out or when u arrived the country and the three months will start counting ? What I mean is assuming my three months visa is out and I stay up to one month before I travel with it, does it mean I have only two months left ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Topshow4real:

No, 3days at least
3 days cha. I don't think I have the luxury of time for three days now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by austinvilly1: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Please someone should help me to confirm this employment visa,,
Passport number A08712145;; date of birth 17/4/1983;;
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tallmewarh: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Sicilyjoe:
House does your visa start reading immediately is out or when u arrived the country and the three months will start counting ? What I mean is assuming my three months visa is out and I stay up to one month before I travel with it, does it mean I have only two months left ?

please reply. In the same situation. Help out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lordwap(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Lordwap:

Please do you have info about live in qatar
The pay for a minor hustler
Thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Effective today Friday 24th Nov 2017, those going to UEA embassy for certificate authentication should go along with letter of confirmation from Ministry of Education. Without it UAE embassy will not attest.
They will tell you to go and get it from MOE.
Also attest it in MOFA too.
Those who came today were sent back to get it.
I just collected my attested certs today, submitted yesterday without issues.

Note: MOE authentication is now at the 8th floor.
MOFA closes by 12pm for authentication. So prepare to pay 1k per document if you late. NSCDC at the gate will not allow you to enter. Talk with them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Joephat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cafisis:
Effective today Friday 24th Nov 2017, those going to UEA embassy for certificate authentication should go along with letter of confirmation from Ministry of Education. Without it UAE embassy will not attest.
They will tell you to go and get it from MOE.
Also attest it in MOFA too.
Those who came today were sent back to get it.
I just collected my attested certs today, submitted yesterday without issues.

Note: MOE authentication is now at the 8th floor.
MOFA closes by 12pm for authentication. So prepare to pay 1k per document if you late. NSCDC at the gate will not allow you to enter. Talk with them.

Bloodah, good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amoto94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
NonnyG no forget to show your brother way if anything dey sup.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

With regards to the instance you gave, your Visa starts counting from the day you're stamped into (arrive) UAE. Cc tallmewarh

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.