Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931480 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
SLYSIM:
Kudos to all the members of this thread!!! Please i want to know the possibility of a Nigerian engineer getting an engineering or construction jobs in UAE, read electrical engineering with up to 7 years experience in the field. I also want to know whether the job agents in UAE do find a job for high experienced positions. Your contributions and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Somebody should answer me pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SgtCommander: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cool very cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
azelab:
thank sir but hoped I can not be impersonated with it.
Do you have 30 Billion in your Akant? grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Sidaissystems:
please house someone should enlight us about Qatar visa requirements
Be specific on which of the Qatar visas you want to know about.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2017
nattybanta:
Be specific on which of the Qatar visas you want to know about.
3-6 month visa.....and the lives there ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2017
nattybanta:

Sounds UNTRUE to Me cos why would someone drop his car worth 1.5m with you for about 2 months just because he wants to do a visa for you that he charged you 700k? Bonga fish is smelling

God bless my thought too.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2017
princeadil:

I saw your post and I feel for you broda dats life, but d help u seek still depend on you if u can still be able to trust again.sure people are heartless, but still warm hearted once still exist so it your choice. I have a link to a company, process within 4working days. Thats if u can trust bro, it's not by force pls.

I saw this and I want to belive you are for real. Pls help me too am in need of Dubai visa. Don't wanna be scammed. Lost my job some a year ago and all I got is a 40k salary job as a family man. Kindly assist me and will forever be grateful. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Folafikemi:

I saw this and I want to belive you are for real. Pls help me too am in need of Dubai visa. Don't wanna be scammed. Lost my job some a year ago and all I got is a 40k salary job as a family man. Kindly assist me and will forever be grateful. Thanks

Goodafternoon sir, assist you in what way sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2017
princeadil:

Goodafternoon sir, assist you in what way sir.

I want to work in Dubai. Am a graduate of philosophy, all I have been getting are job with less pay. So If you can help with good agent dat can secure better job pay and accommodation too whose charges are not too high pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Folafikemi:

I want to work in Dubai. Am a graduate of philosophy, all I have been getting are job with less pay. So If you can help with good agent dat can secure better job pay and accommodation too whose charges are not too high pls

D company I have link to don't run employment visa for individual, dey run for companies applicants. Dey only run 3months and blow for individuals.And for your qualification, having something inline within your field is by Grace and not grades, so expect anytin, but the good part is that your have a cert to hold unto when such offers come's.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by braindee(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
nattybanta:

Sounds UNTRUE to Me cos why would someone drop his car worth 1.5m with you for about 2 months just because he wants to do a visa for you that he charged you 700k? Bonga fish is smelling

I never forced anyone to believe.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onesweetone: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello All.
I've been a silent reader/follower on this thread and just felt the need to say this....2-3 years back, I know for sure that most travel agencies in the North(Especially Kano and Abuja) do Dubai Visa almost stress free.(I don't know what it is like now but i feel they still do it)
Just walk in to any travel agency(which usually offer Hajj/Umrah Services)or Contact them through their numbers if you can.
To be on the safe side, just google 'Accredited Hajj and Umrah Tour Operators and you'll find a list of them.

Note: I don't have connection, contact or recommendation of any travel agency.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Olamsanj: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello house! Please how can I go about this attestation of results you’ve been mentioning here?? I’m about coming to UAE next month hopefully. A graduate holding Bsc in one of the federal universities here in Nigeria

And pls what jobs can I get with my certificate?? Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Olamsanj:
Hello house! Please how can I go about this attestation of results you’ve been mentioning here?? I’m about coming to UAE next month hopefully. A graduate holding Bsc in one of the federal universities here in Nigeria

And pls what jobs can I get with my certificate?? Thanks!
no nairalander can tell you the kind of job ure likely to get, or even guarantee youre going to get a job at all. It all depends on u and ur destiny. The bitter truth
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Olamsanj: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:
no nairalander can tell you the kind of job ure likely to get, or even guarantee youre going to get a job at all. It all depends on u and ur destiny. The bitter truth

What about the attestation part I made mentioned
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:
thank you.

I still don't get it when people keep saying I studied this or that, & what is my chance of getting a job in my field.

The answer is simple, if you believe you can make it here, then come over but attest your result (not compulsory but necessary) before coming.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, hoping to get a nice job (in your field of study) at the beginning. Though it possible but remember you have only 90days

Do your calculations very well, have plan A,B,C, remember, the end justifies the means
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
SLYSIM:

Somebody should answer me plsss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bro have been looking for you. Please how do I message you privately?
NONNYG:
thank you.

I still don't get it when people keep saying I studied this or that, & what is my chance of getting a job in my field.

The answer is simple, if you believe you can make it here, then come over but attest your result (not compulsory but necessary) before coming.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, hoping to get a nice job (in your field of study) at the beginning. Though it possible but remember you have only 90days

Do you calculations very well, have plan A,B,C, remember, the end justifies the means

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.