Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925728 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
I don't know what to say again......Pls let us know what pumping in Qatar.....how to get visa and secure job there please enlight us guru in house.....because Dubai is not on my mind again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 6:28am On Dec 23, 2017
onmyteflon:

God bless you.. do you know of any nice and cheap hotel in Dubai central. Where I can go for sightseeing. I don't want to believe booking.com

It depends on your pocket. If you're on a low-mid range budget stay anywhere between Deira and Bur Dubai. Check for closeness to a Metro station (Subway Access) for cheaper and easier transportation.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Sidaissystems:
I don't know what to say again......Pls let us know what pumping in Qatar.....how to get visa and secure job there please enlight us guru in house.....because Dubai is not on my mind again
Qatar is not giving Nigerians tourist visa and direct employment is difficult resulting to agent scamming people. Comot ur mind for Qatar jor , I always say UAE is the highest employer of labour in Middle East but then it depends on the individual coming. I mean depends on how smart u're
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=NIGHTLIFE100 post=63532656] Qatar is not giving Nigerians tourist visa and direct employment is difficult resulting to agent scamming people. Comot ur mind for Qatar jor , I always say UAE is the highest employer of labour in Middle East but then it depends on the individual coming. I mean depends on how smart u're [/quote
thank you bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
9ja abeg make we change oooo, I was shocked yesterday when a Kenyan girl I chilled out with @motiongate dubai, told me she's afraid of Nigerians that they do steal people's passport and sell it, na so my mind just go straight to deira. I just weakgrin. I was trying to defend my country Shaa but I know say na the truth

Lord have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2017
NONNYG:
9ja abeg make we change oooo, I was shocked yesterday when a Kenyan girl I chilled out with @motiongate dubai, told me she's afraid of Nigerians that they do steal people's passport and sell it, na so my mind just go straight to deira. I just weakgrin. I was trying to defend my country Shaa but I know say na the truth

Lord have mercy on us

a Nigerian Guy with forged company offer letter collected 2000aed each from over 30 fellow Nigerians in the name of visa deposit in rak. He is cooling off in al mamura police station now. cry cry cry.

@bolded nonnyg...those east african girls can fear eh... Hope you give am come again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just in.... Was told Dubai will be implementing their taxation policies next year. Pls how authentic I this. If its true den...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Folafikemi:
Just in.... Was told Dubai will be implementing their taxation policies next year. Pls how authentic I this. If its true den...
very true
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by slawali: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
What of omar any link to this country?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by haywhy17(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Folafikemi:

What's the implication of this... I tot taxes are for companies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Taxes are for companies,consumer goods and transportation. There is no direct taxes on salaries rather indirect taxation. So expect to pay more on groceries,recharge cards,transportation etc.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HonNellymike12(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nbut HTLIFE100:
Qatar is not giving Nigerians tourist visa and direct employment is difficult resulting to agent scamming people. Comot ur mind for Qatar jor , I always say UAE is the highest employer of labour in Middle East but then it depends on the individual coming. I mean depends on how smart u're
Yeah it's true but someone told me 4 Nigerians left for Qatar but it was a well known company that sponsored them. I don't no if they will sponsor for next year. Am still trying to get more information sha. The husle is real.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
hello is anybody in the house, pls gurus i need modest and honest answers,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2017
this is the story, i have a cousin whom works in a construction company, he told me that there is need in their company, so i scaned and send my passport. after two weeks he asked me to get ready to fly that my visa is almost out. when i asked on the condition of the work. he told me that the company will sponsore everything that all i need is to go and book flight. he said that the salary is 88,000 naira. and that i must work with the company for two years before thinking of leaving them.. MY QUESTION IS 1. can one survive with #88,000 for two years. 2, is it a must i stay with them for a period of two years, PLSSSS GUYS HELP ME.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2017
REMEMBER THE COMPANY IS SPONSORING EVERYTHING EXCEPT FLIGHT. thank you as i await your honest answers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beejay722: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrRector:
this is the story, i have a cousin whom works in a construction company, he told me that there is need in their company, so i scaned and send my passport. after two weeks he asked me to get ready to fly that my visa is almost out. when i asked on the condition of the work. he told me that the company will sponsore everything that all i need is to go and book flight. he said that the salary is 88,000 naira. and that i must work with the company for two years before thinking of leaving them.. MY QUESTION IS 1. can one survive with #88,000 for two years. 2, is it a must i stay with them for a period of two years, PLSSSS GUYS HELP ME.
hey,bro...am interested in the offer if there is vacancy left

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemmy98: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good day everyone,

I started reading this thread from the last 50 pages and I find it very informative and quite useful, thank you all for creating something like this.
I know to work in the UAE, we have to do a certificate attestation with their Embassy in Abuja but one other thing I keep seeing is "Eligibility Letter" and I don't know what it is.
Please can someone tell me what it is and how important it is relating to working in the UAE.

Thanks in advance. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sheunwizzy01(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good day house, could anyone resident in the UAE give us new comers places to go for job search and dropping of C.Vs??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrRector:
hmmmm, seems you're about to sign devil's contract, construction work in UAE na die. The weather is cool now but during summer period, u will regret it.

Think about your health first before accepting any job offer, to work in UAE no be do or die affair. Oh, I forgot to mention the accommodation, expect like 6 and above in one room. Mostly Bangladesh, Nepali, paskistan and the likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrRector:

Don't do it bro...wait or search for a better offer. 88k is only about 900dhs here. that's not even the point. The real matter be say u go work like a slave for that money, and Offcourse treated like a slave. U know wetin slave be ba? That's why there's a clause that u CAN'T leave for 2years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2017
happy xmass all. I appreciate all your contributions. Its an eye opener. imagine sharing a room with somebody, all in the name of money. I think the solutions is to tell them to cancel the visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:14am On Dec 25, 2017
MrRector:
happy xmass all. I appreciate all your contributions. Its an eye opener. imagine sharing a room with somebody, all in the name of money. I think the solutions is to tell them to cancel the visa
This got me beaming. do u think any employer here would give you a room to urself? unless you have a Skill 1 job or you go and rent yours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Hi hox, sorry for repost but in need of it. GudMorning & compliment of the season everyone. Please is there anyone coming to Dubai or any part of UAE soon pls i desperately need favour just two A4 document"s. If please hala me up please. For dose that need bed space too to stay can hala me up too location @ Karama Area in Dubai 5mins walk to ADCB Metro Station and 8mins walk to Al jafiliya Metro station.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
nattybanta:

This got me beaming. do u think any employer here would give you a room to urself? unless you have a Skill 1 job or you go and rent yours.
natty...please come on 1st ...I'm having a light get together plus plenty ehemmmm

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taiwotasungo: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
ken1982:
natty...please come on 1st ...I'm having a light get together plus plenty ehemmmm

grin grin grin sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
nattybanta:

grin grin grin sure
Enh ehn so na only natty you fit invite. If Dat emmmm go dey we sef dey free ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:40am On Dec 26, 2017
This morning, low visibility

Fog has taken over.

May Lord protect us as we ply the busy SZR everyday

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all. I wish all you on-ground and still in Nigeria success in all your endeavors as you strive to become successful in the Emirates and other GCC countries. Be hopeful, Be prepared and you would have a success story to tell at the end. One Love. cool
The fog here too isn't smiling. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.