Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926891 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
princeadil:

D company I have link to don't run employment visa for individual, dey run for companies applicants. Dey only run 3months and blow for individuals.And for your qualification, having something inline within your field is by Grace and not grades, so expect anytin, but the good part is that your have a cert to hold unto when such offers come's.

Really appreciate you bro. Thanks alot. Been sending CV online and hoping for the best. But will be set to take the leap of faith outta naija soon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blaze612(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pls house i am making plans of going to dubia next year to hustle , have Bsc in psychology from Nigeria . i need guide lines on how to go about it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
blaze612:
Pls house i am making plans of going to dubia next year to hustle , have Bsc in psychology from Nigeria . i need guide lines on how to go about it
Psycology, sociology, epidemiology, all those degrees or even any Nigerian degree for it to be useful here as an individual on tourist visa na God's grace. Brace yourself up for the hustle and leave degree first secure any job and have residence then ur degree can be useful.

Note: you can be lucky no doubt but let it not be ur main focus. Hospitality is really thriving here have a very professional Cv in all levels of hospitality and trust in God.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blaze612(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:
Psycology, sociology, epidemiology, all those degrees or even any Nigerian degree for it to be useful here as an individual on tourist visa na God's grace. Brace yourself up for the hustle and leave degree first secure any job and have residence then ur degree can be useful.

Note: you can be lucky no doubt but let it not be ur main focus. Hospitality is really thriving here have a very professional Cv in all levels of hospitality and trust in God.
How can this Professional CV in all levels of hospitality be achieved?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
ken1982:
that's small. N I bet the job scope will b tht of cleaning or construction. M guessing. Anyway I always advice against going for such jobs but....one man's meat

Hi bro, is cleaning job really strenuous? ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:43am On Dec 21, 2017
blaze612:

see question. Smh

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2017
blaze612:

By using your God's given knowledge sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onmyteflon: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please every gurus in the house.. i am travelling to Dubai for a week and i was to travel with Turkish airline, i need some advice about it.. what happens during the lay overs?thanks

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
onmyteflon:
Please every gurus in the house.. i am travelling to Dubai for a week and i was to travel with Turkish airline, i need some advice about it.. what happens during the lay overs?thanks
How much you book your ticket bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
onmyteflon:

Depending if your layover is over 6 hours. You can tour the city or they check you into a hotel. but less, then u tour and wait inside the airport donno if it still works that way.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
SLYSIM:
Kudos to all the members of this thread!!! Please i want to know the possibility of a Nigerian engineer getting an engineering or construction jobs in UAE, read electrical engineering with up to 7 years experience in the field. I also want to know whether the job agents in UAE do find a job for high experienced positions. Your contributions and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Nattybanta, NONNY, NIGHTLIFE100 and all other experienced guys, pls help me with your knowledge.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
NONNYG:
thank you.

I still don't get it when people keep saying I studied this or that, & what is my chance of getting a job in my field.

The answer is simple, if you believe you can make it here, then come over but attest your result (not compulsory but necessary) before coming.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket, hoping to get a nice job (in your field of study) at the beginning. Though it possible but remember you have only 90days

Do your calculations very well, have plan A,B,C, remember, the end justifies the means
SLYSIM:

Nattybanta, NONNY, NIGHTLIFE100 and all other experienced guys, pls help me with your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Topshow4real:

Hi bro, is cleaning job really strenuous? ?
commensurate to the pay yes.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
braindee:

Securty, actually.

But for the fact that he got free accommodation, transportation to/fro work and free lunch, it's good bargain. He was earning N50K in Nigeria
if you want to look at it like that yes. But it's till he starts and he doesn't have much freedom to search other jobs and the fact that you cannot switch to other jobs at any time. Then you have to work like a donkey for 2 years and you dunno how to search for better job cos of fatigue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
onmyteflon:

Pls bro when are you coming to Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by blaze612(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:
By using your God's given knowledge sir
Bro, i know what i asked? may by you didn't understand , I just need clarification on how this professional CV on hospitality can be achieved.
Is it by getting certifications on hospitality or Work experience in hospitality industry here in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
onmyteflon:

Nothing happens except you're given a food voucher to eat while you wait for your next flight. You could get an instant visa to tour the city for $50 but thats only if you hold a valid UK, US or Schengen visa. Anything other than that, you're stuck in the airport for the duration of the layover.

Tip: If you can't receive the free wifi code on your sim at the airport, buy ice cream from the ice cream shop ($7 I think) and the man will give you his own wifi password. That will last you all through the layover.

Safe flight.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taiwotasungo: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
This place is dry what's happening?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Taiwotasungo:
This place is dry what's happening?
maybe people are find somewhere better Dubai to hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
SLYSIM:

Your Own na him simple pass... Construction job everywhere and you're even a Proffesional. Strenuous job tho but since u're used to it, job is sure for u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ibroh24: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please nairalanders!

Am in abuja for certificate authentication and to collect eligibility letter.

Please do I need to take the eligibility letter to ministry of foreign affairs (mofa) to stamp again.

Also how much is UAE will collect, I heard that the eligibility payment at UAE is 19,000 and I will also pay for certificate.

Please help me answer this o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onmyteflon: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
tkovie2002:

Nothing happens except you're given a food voucher to eat while you wait for your next flight. You could get an instant visa to tour the city for $50 but thats only if you hold a valid UK, US or Schengen visa. Anything other than that, you're stuck in the airport for the duration of the layover.

Tip: If you can't receive the free wifi code on your sim at the airport, buy ice cream from the ice cream shop ($7 I think) and the man will give you his own wifi password. That will last you all through the layover.

Safe flight.

God bless you.. do you know of any nice and cheap hotel in Dubai central. Where I can go for sightseeing. I don't want to believe booking.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
please those coming with 3 months tourist visa to look for job should put more effort and plan their trip to secure job before their visa kalas because it is getting difficult to do visa change for Nigerian.
some people are told company is not doing visa and yet they will still stay there with the intention of doing visa change after their tourist visa elapse.
prepare yourself for challenges when coming to Dubai and most important DON'T CONFINE YOURSELF TO JOB RELATING TO YOUR CERTIFICATE ALONE......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
europe4sure:
please those coming with 3 months tourist visa to look for job should put more effort and plan their trip to secure job before their visa kalas because it is getting difficult to do visa change for Nigerian.
some people are told company is not doing visa and yet they will still stay there with the intention of doing visa change after their tourist visa elapse.
prepare yourself for challenges when coming to Dubai and most important DON'T CONFINE YOURSELF TO JOB RELATING TO YOUR CERTIFICATE ALONE......
The desperation of my fellow Nigerians to get rich quick has led them into lots of criminalities and other crime related vices in UAE. Two weeks ago a Nigerian lady was killed in rak over issues suspected to be related to prostitution. A gold shop was also robbed by suspected Nigerians this week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Must we be known for all this bad acts anywhere we go? The bad ones keeps blocking ways for the genuine ones that wants to hustle with there strength. Naija sef. Nasty so dem go cast Singapore

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sidaissystems(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
europe4sure:
I don't know what to say again......Pls let us know what pumping in Qatar.....how to get visa and secure job there please enlight us guru in house.....because Dubai is not on my mind again

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.