Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931889 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fredasue: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2015
samhay:

Good luck bro
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Teeklef:
With the ban of atm cards abroad,how can a person coming to uae survive? Lets assume he has #200k in his account and he didnt want to travel with cash(may be bkus of my oga @ the top at airport).
no body is gonna rob d person at d airport. Just don't listen to tings u r not interested in.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2015
nattybanta:
no body is gonna rob d person at d airport. Just don't listen to tings u r not interested in.

So have you not seen the hundreds of reports that Nigerian airport officials steal money from people?
People carrying large amounts of cash can be very vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
worry359:

So have you not seen the hundreds of reports that Nigerian airport officials steal money from people?
People carrying large amounts of cash can be very vulnerable.
anyways that's if the person doesn't have a genuine reason for traveling. Or isn't smart at the airport. Ppls luck varies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
nattybanta:
anyways that's if the person doesn't have a genuine reason for traveling. Or isn't smart at the airport. Ppls luck varies

Come on, grow up and face the reality of corruption in Nigerian officials.
Come to think of it, are YOU one of those official? Or related / married to one?
This is what it sounds like the way that you are defending their criminal activities!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Worry Worry Worry grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Teeboy22:
Worry Worry Worry grin grin
lol I wonder ooo. @worry Ok give dem an answer on how to go abt it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
nattybanta:
lol I wonder ooo. @ worry359 Ok give dem an answer on how to go abt it.
good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Teeklef:
With the ban of atm cards abroad,how can a person coming to uae survive? Lets assume he has #200k in his account and he didnt want to travel with cash(may be bkus of my oga @ the top at airport).

The money you wish to use for your trip is not a lot
200k is about 7 bills of 100 dollars note
you can fold it neatly in your wallet, away from prying eyes and you are good to go....

I doubt if anyone is going to steal it at the airport

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls how long does it take to process a direct employment UAE visa? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
samhay:

What baffles me is sometimes u say it like you dnt know aw some jobs are here.

Like all jobs are posted on a website.

Like say d year wey u enta dubai, na link you click.

God bless you for this!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
samhay:

I dey tink am ooo since I was told d incident , wen my boss go slap me sef.
I no fit laf abeg

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2015
hello house.please i need help as regards my visa application through the emirates airline.i just booked my flight to the UAE yesterday through the emirates and tried applying for a 90 days tourist visa immediately,only to discover that i l have to download the visa application form from dubaivisa.net and submit in person at their visa application center in lagos.while filling the form,i saw section for contact in UAE ,which i don't have and its stated on the form that its a mandatory information.please can anybody assist me to clear this issue.also the dubaivisa.net stated one of the eligibility criteria as making a security deposit of $1500 to them.will i take the money along with me to the visa application center or i l pay online.i tried calling their help lines but says switched off since yesterday.money is not my problem,i just want to get things straight.i will be so happy if someone in the house who has applied for a UAE visa through dubaivisa.net could share his or her experience with me.thank you guys.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2015
babae2009:
hello house.please i need help as regards my visa application through the emirates airline.i just booked my flight to the UAE yesterday through the emirates and tried applying for a 90 days tourist visa immediately,only to discover that i l have to download the visa application form from dubaivisa.net and submit in person at their visa application center in lagos.while filling the form,i saw section for contact in UAE ,which i don't have and its stated on the form that its a mandatory information.please can anybody assist me to clear this issue.also the dubaivisa.net stated one of the eligibility criteria as making a security deposit of $1500 to them.will i take the money along with me to the visa application center or i l pay online.i tried calling their help lines but says switched off since yesterday.money is not my problem,i just want to get things straight.i will be so happy if someone in the house who has applied for a UAE visa through dubaivisa.net could share his or her experience with me.thank you guys.

Did you pay for the flight ticket??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Teeboy22:

Did you pay for the flight ticket??

yeah,i paid for the flight ticket yesterday through the emirates website.i already have the e-ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2016
The New Year begins and I pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends, God bless you through out the new Year.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by herboshedhe(f): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!!
This is our year of SUPERNATURAL LIFTING IJN!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
HNY

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2016
herboshedhe:
Happy new year fellow nairalanders!!! This is our year of SUPERNATURAL LIFTING IJN!!!
AMEN
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
smithsydny:
The New Year begins and I pray, that it will be a year with new Peace, New Happiness, and abundance of new friends, God bless you through out the new Year.
amen
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Please someone should help me out in this statement....."Visa can only be collect at Dubai Immigration not Nigeria,So u must Travel with your Ministry of Labour Documents. That's the Law". My question is "is the above statement true? Is that what the new labour law said? Thanks and waiting patiently for your answers......HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzclinton1:
Please someone should help me out in this statement....."Visa can only be collect at Dubai Immigration not Nigeria,So u must Travel with your Ministry of Labour Documents. That's the Law". My question is "is the above statement true? Is that what the new labour law said? Thanks and waiting patiently for your answers......HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY
Wats ur source
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
nattybanta:
Wats ur source
Someone that want to help me said so......am just asking if is true......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Someone that want to help me said so......am just asking if is true......

The "somebody who wants to help"
How much money do they want? wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
worry359:

The "somebody who wants to help" How much money do they want? wink
oga, you too dey WORRY sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
worry359:

The "somebody who wants to help"
How much money do they want? wink
@worry359...ur becoming too troublesome in this thread...pls be mature,this is a serious thread...u better caution and comport urself.....pls @Nantty@justi4jesu@justwise and other guys that help this thread achieve it's aim, help and answer me

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Hello house,based on my question above, I have already discharged the source of this question or what prompt that question cause the person in quote can't defend his statement when I ask him questions based on what I learnt so far on this thread. When I enlighten him on the processes involved according to what I learnt here. He could defend or give me proof for his statement in quote. ....but I still want to know if there is such thing....maybe the new labour law.....so the house can be updated....thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Teeboy22 post=41510050]

please someone in the house should assist me in responding to my initial post quoted above.thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2016
babae2009:

I guess u dud nt c any response cos ni 1 has ever tried it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
samhay:

I guess u dud nt c any response cos ni 1 has ever tried it

oh ok boss. maybe you r right.but i m going to the visa application center tomorrow and i think someone there should be able to guide me. thanks samhay for your response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
babae2009:

oh ok boss. maybe you r right.but i m going to the visa application center tomorrow and i think someone there should be able to guide me. thanks samhay for your response.

exactly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.