Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926209 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 3:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Please am planning on coming to Dubai soon for working purpose any one who can provide me with relevant assistance, I will appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2016
babae2009:

and as regards what i want to come and do there,i just want to have a travel experience and also connect with a few forex traders over there.i m a professional forex trader who is not doing bad though,so i just want to change my environment,trade there for a few months without thinking of where and how to buy fuel for my Gen or do internet subscriptions on three different networks.lol

Dats nice, abeg i need Ogbono, Gari, beans and palm oil wen u r coming
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2016
samhay:

Yu dis man ehn grin
hw na.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kasjudy(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Teeboy22:

Yu dis man ehn grin

hw na.

I dey o. Humbleness dey worry me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moved to my new apartment at international city very close to dragon mart. Have 2 empty bed space in a large room, it's just 3ppl . Anyone interested should let me know.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by trojanhorse2(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2016
nattybanta:
Moved to my new apartment at international city very close to dragon mart. Have 2 empty bed space in a large room, it's just 3ppl . Anyone interested should let me know.

Hw much is the bed space.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2016
abu dhabi?

i am interested o..is it close to abu dhabi airport

lemme know wasap

nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Read from part 1 there are many information useful for you there.

orlaryhincah:
Please am planning on coming to Dubai soon for working purpose any one who can provide me with relevant assistance, I will appreciate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
samhay:

Lmao. u funny die. i fit try bring garri for u if possible. and as regards my visa application,na the same story wakanow dey tell me oo. giving me the age restriction excuse that i m 25 yrs old and unemployed bla bla.and that i have to produce some documents or have a relation who will stand for me.i just concluded to apply through an agent finally .i paid him 178,500 naira for a month visa and he said my visa l be out latest by next wednesday.i just hope this works.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
nattybanta:

is the bedspace in deira or near deira? and how much is the space.if i m given my visa next week,i l be coming to dubai on saturday.just let me know.i m interested.thank
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Read from part 1 there are many information useful for you there.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
babae2009:

Lmao. u funny die. i fit try bring garri for u if possible. and as regards my visa application,na the same story wakanow dey tell me oo. giving me the age restriction excuse that i m 25 yrs old and unemployed bla bla.and that i have to produce some documents or have a relation who will stand for me.i just concluded to apply through an agent finally .i paid him 178,500 naira for a month visa and he said my visa l be out latest by next wednesday.i just hope this works.

E go work since you dey help me bring somtin.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
You are welcome
orlaryhincah:

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
babae2009:

is the bedspace in deira or near deira? and how much is the space.if i m given my visa next week,i l be coming to dubai on saturday.just let me know.i m interested.thank
D bedspace isn't close to Deira or abudhabi. It's in international city, warsan England 03 cluster. .I for surety u if u go bring ogbono, egusi n honey beans for me. Hahaha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2016
nattybanta:
D bedspace isn't close to Deira or abudhabi. It's in international city, warsan England 03 cluster. .I for surety u if u go bring ogbono, egusi n honey beans for me. Hahaha

Boss if u spoil market for me, I go find u come house come pack anything they bring o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Holamidhe(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
babae2009:

and as regards what i want to come and do there,i just want to have a travel experience and also connect with a few forex traders over there.i m a professional FOREX TRADER who is not doing bad though,so i just want to change my environment,trade there for a few months without thinking of where and how to buy fuel for my Gen or do internet subscriptions on three different networks.lol
I didn't know there are full time traders.. I thought it is a make believe

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Why all of una come like food for dubai like dis grin

Food food food everywhere
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by honestpoju: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Good morning all and happy new year. I am here again to give an update about bootylicious, till now she has not refunded my money, and i have been contacted by two other people on Nairaland whom she also scammed. Some people here who are her loyalist went to tell her that some guy is saying stuffs about her. lol. It seem you guys dont know that she is the wolf in sheep clothing. She has deleted me from her bbm, whatsapp. pls be careful of that girl. She thinks she is untouchable because she is abroad. The funny thing is that she used the same scam format, same amount from all her victims including myself and promised some fake ass hospitality job in Dubai. Even her so called boss in Multi Dimension Intl, that is if they r not together in the scam business, one pakistani guy name Ahmed Nadeem has the guts to be harassing me online.
She is a liar, a scam artist . God will judge her and she is going to pay seriously for what she did, it might take a while, but its gonna catch up with her.

Thank you

honestpoju:
Well its either ;
1. Luck
2. She knows how to select her victims
3. Refer to 1.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
babae2009:

did you attest your documents? and how much
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Holamidhe:

I didn't know there are full time traders.. I thought it is a make believe

lmao.make believe? i m a full time trader and i take it as if my life depends on it.its not been easy ooo.lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2016
smithsydny:
did you attest your documents? and how much

attest what documents? For what? i didnt attest any document though my certificates are with me but i dont intend looking for a job in dubai...how much dem wan pay me.lol. m just going there to have fun and use there basic amenities to my advantage in making more money

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2016
babae2009:

attest what documents? For what? i didnt attest any document though my certificates are with me but i dont intend looking for a job in dubai...how much dem wan pay me.lol. m just going there to have fun and use there basic amenities to my advantage in making more money

Haha naso
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2016
samhay:

Boss if u spoil market for me, I go find u come house come pack anything they bring o

hahaha.u guys r not serious... it l only be easy for me to bring garri cos i dont want to bring heavy stuff. and i dont know much about this ogbono and honey beans ooo.lmao. shey d ogbono dey heavy gan ni,nattybanta boss?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2016
nattybanta:
oh ok boss.i l prefer a space in deira or i l just book a hotel for my 3 week stay. i no know about ogbono,egusi and honey beans ooooo but if they r not too heavy,i fit bring some.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2016
babae2009:

OK that nice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
babae2009:

oh ok boss.i l prefer a space in deira or i l just book a hotel for my 3 week stay. i no know about ogbono,egusi and honey beans ooooo but if they r not too heavy,i fit bring some.
booked one hotel for 3weeks? Hope it's a good deal. Would ve advised u booked just 2-3nights cos some dey lie online, wen u get to d hotel u would see something different, as for d stuffs, only egusi n ogbono is Ok for me if possible so u wouldn't ve to carry heavy stuffs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
nattybanta:
booked one hotel for 3weeks? Hope it's a good deal. Would ve advised u booked just 2-3nights cos some dey lie online, wen u get to d hotel u would see something different, as for d stuffs, only egusi n ogbono is Ok for me if possible so u wouldn't ve to carry heavy stuffs.

ok boss.no wahala then.i l take your advice and just book 2 nights.and i l like to know the cost of feeding for those 3 weeks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
nattybanta:

ok boss.no wahala then.i l take your advice and just book 2 nights.and i l like to know the cost of feeding for those 3 weeks.and yeah,i l try to bring egusi nd ogbono for you.i l try boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
babae2009:

hahaha.u guys r not serious... it l only be easy for me to bring garri cos i dont want to bring heavy stuff. and i dont know much about this ogbono and honey beans ooo.lmao. shey d ogbono dey heavy gan ni,nattybanta boss?

Na like grounded melon, u fit put for Pocket sef.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
babae2009:

ok boss.no wahala then.i l take your advice and just book 2 nights.and i l like to know the cost of feeding for those 3 weeks.and yeah,i l try to bring egusi nd ogbono for you.i l try boss

See as I dey look at you.... shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
wetin i do oooo.y u dey look at me.abeg guide me if i don dey make mistake o.thanks. and if i have my bta and hotel booking confirmation,will the immgration officials still disturb me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.