Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926544 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Finally read from page 1 - 72, No be small thing sha, I made up my mind to get a 3 month visa and come searching for a job. Because that seems to be the best option right now.

A big thank you to all the Contributors, its quite interesting.

I have got some question that I can't find the answer while reading.

1. Do companies there verify experiences from previous employers in Nigeria?

2. I'm kind of confuse, does attestation and authenticating of certificates means the same thing or different and if different which is to be done in Nigeria and vice versa?

3. I'm guessing the certificates needing either attestation or authentication are WAEC & BSC? Or other diploma courses are included?

4. I learnt on this thread that Sharjah is preferably to search for Job than Dubai, how true is this? CC samhay & nattybanta, ken19, justi4jesu, moumou

Thanks as I await your responses.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by seizethaBae(f): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Finally read from page 1 - 72, No be small thing sha, I made up my mind to get a 3 month visa and come searching for a job. Because that seems to be the best option right now.

A big thank you to all the Contributors, its quite interesting.

I have got some question that I can't find the answer while reading.

1. Do companies there verify experiences from previous employers in Nigeria?

2. I'm kind of confuse, does attestation and authenticating of certificates means the same thing or different and if different which is to be done in Nigeria and vice versa?

3. I'm guessing the certificates needing either attestation or authentication are WAEC & BSC? Or other diploma courses are included?

4. I learnt on this thread that Sharjah is preferably to search for Job than Dubai, how true is this? CC samhay & nattybanta, ken19, justi4jesu, moumou

Thanks as I await your responses.

1. Nope dey dont.

2. Yes. They r dsame. Min of Edu, min of foreign affairs and uae embassy all in abj

3. SSCE n university degrees (ond, HND. Bsc, msc) no b computer training. 

4. Nope. It isn't. Just spread ur tentacles. Sharjah, ajman, abudhabi n dubai.  ‎
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
nattybanta:

1. Nope dey dont.

2. Yes. They r dsame. Min of Edu, min of foreign affairs and uae embassy all in abj

3. SSCE n university degrees (ond, HND. Bsc, msc) no b computer training. 

4. Nope. It isn't. Just spread ur tentacles. Sharjah, ajman, abudhabi n dubai.  ‎
Thanks Bro I really appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yemzy26: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Hello house I am about sitting for a project management pro exam from PMI and hope to use it afterwards to search for jobs in Dubai,few questions though

1.I have my ssce and 2 other professional certificates plus intended,can I verify can iI verify these

2.iI am hoping to apply for a 3months visa to enter,find job and re enter with employment visa,but iI need an idea of cost

3.for my ogas at the top,is the adventure worth it with my professional certifications only,(no bsc or hndHND

Thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by anthney87: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
pls if i wan travel go quartar for job search as a graduate. how much i go hold.both visa ticket and all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by CRUDABLES: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Does anyone know about migrating to Canada. Pls I need all I can get. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2016
@crudables: same way u found this thread, search for it.
@anthney87: no b only quartar, na semi u go go find job. The answers are here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:48am On Jan 15, 2016
yemzy26:
Hello house I am about sitting for a project management pro exam from PMI and hope to use it afterwards to search for jobs in Dubai,few questions though

1.I have my ssce and 2 other professional certificates plus intended,can I verify can iI verify these

2.iI am hoping to apply for a 3months visa to enter,find job and re enter with employment visa,but iI need an idea of cost

3.for my ogas at the top,is the adventure worth it with my professional certifications only,(no bsc or hndHND

Thanks all
which of the professional certificate are u talking about, the adventure may or may not worth it. It's dependent on ur mindset, faith, beliefs many come wit even a master degree and go empty handed while some wit SSCE and stays back. Also depending on how big ur eye is. U might d looking for a jumbo pay and d ship sails past u. Follow ur instinct. If it's truly a professional (intl) certificate, u don't need attestation. But if it's those 9ja cardboard sheet cert, leave it in 9ja before coming here.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gocare: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2016
nattybanta:
which of the professional certificate are u talking about, the adventure may or may not worth it. It's dependent on ur mindset, faith, beliefs many come wit even a master degree and go empty handed while some wit SSCE and stays back. Also depending on how big ur eye is. U might d looking for a jumbo pay and d ship sails past u. Follow ur instinct. If it's truly a professional (intl) certificate, u don't need attestation. But if it's those 9ja cardboard sheet cert, leave it in 9ja before coming here.

Lol @ cardboard. ....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Hello all,

I need to be in dubai for only 3 nights in March. I am confused on how to get dubai visa. I wouldn't want to apply through an airline because of the difficulties as adviced by other gurus. Kindly advice me on hw to get the 14 or 30 days visa.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2016
oknee:
Hello all,

I need to be in dubai for only 3 nights in March. I am confused on how to get dubai visa. I wouldn't want to apply through an airline because of the difficulties as adviced by other gurus. Kindly advice me on hw to get the 14 or 30 days visa.
Thanks
If its 14days you want, Wakanow will be your best shot.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oknee: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
orlaryhincah:

If its 14days you want, Wakanow will be your best shot.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by orlaryhincah(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
oknee:

Thanks.
Welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by pholuwaseun(f): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello All
Pls I would lyk u to know much about the advantages of Dubai Residence Visa and those who can apply for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
nattybanta:
which of the professional certificate are u talking about, the adventure may or may not worth it. It's dependent on ur mindset, faith, beliefs many come wit even a master degree and go empty handed while some wit SSCE and stays back. Also depending on how big ur eye is. U might d looking for a jumbo pay and d ship sails past u. Follow ur instinct. If it's truly a professional (intl) certificate, u don't need attestation.But if it's those 9ja cardboard sheet cert, leave it in 9ja before coming here.

Lol.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
guys,i l be travelling tomorrow morning finally. thanks to everyone on this thread. thanks to nattybanta for following me up and really helping me to go about this. the stress for lagos no be here oooo.lol. i l keep you guys updated expecially as regards my those immigration tyrants.lol.... i just pray I don't encounter any problem with them. samhay,where you dey? you no even talk anything for days....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
babae2009:
guys,i l be travelling tomorrow morning finally. thanks to everyone on this thread. thanks to nattybanta for following me up and really helping me to go about this. the stress for lagos no be here oooo.lol. i l keep you guys updated expecially as regards my those immigration tyrants.lol.... i just pray I don't encounter any problem with them. samhay,where you dey? you no even talk anything for days....
Naso bro

Safe journey nd which airline
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mo6akin: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls house hw much can I get kenya airline ticket to dubai nw
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idoo4love: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mo6akin:
Pls house hw much can I get kenya airline ticket to dubai nw
try enter wakanow. com to confirm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
babae2009:
safe joni. I dey pray for u Try bring 1 bottle of Orijin for me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2016
finally.i ve been cleared and just waiting to board the plane. the immigration people wan nearly comot tears for my eyes. i paid #3500 in total to the immigration miscreants.i l buzz you guys immediately i arrive in dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Teeboy22:
Naso bro
Safe journey nd which airline
thanks boss. kenyan airways.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 16, 2016
babae2009:

them know ask you how u wan take survive? as our ATM card no dey work outside again .. u do bta?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 5:10am On Jan 16, 2016
babae2009:

Naso... hope say Una help nattybanta nd samhay carry dia ogbono nd Egusi o grin cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Harbayrium(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2016
babae2009:

Congrats, wish you successful trip.
Please, my questions are:
1. How much did you buy your ticket?
2. How did you get the ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
babae2009:
finally.i ve been cleared and just waiting to board the plane. the immigration people wan nearly comot tears for my eyes. i paid #3500 in total to the immigration miscreants .i l buzz you guys immediately i arrive in dubai.

..with people like you Nigeria will still remain a very corrupt nation.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
justwise:

..with people like you Nigeria will still remain a very corrupt nation.smh
lol so what do u advice he should ve done?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
nattybanta:
lol so what do u advice he should ve done?

Give them nothing ! You are not breaking any law.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.