Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931843 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Harbayrium:

Congrats, wish you successful trip.
Please, my questions are:
1. How much did you buy your ticket?
2. How did you get the ticket?
go to www.wakanow.com and make choices on ur fares
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello gurus in d house. Even after getting a 3 month visa to dubai,how do u go about get a job. Pls links and cost and kinda jobs??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Harbayrium(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
@nattybanta, Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
babae2009:
guys,i l be travelling tomorrow morning finally. thanks to everyone on this thread. thanks to nattybanta for following me up and really helping me to go about this. the stress for lagos no be here oooo.lol. i l keep you guys updated expecially as regards my those immigration tyrants.lol.... i just pray I don't encounter any problem with them. samhay,where you dey? you no even talk anything for days....

As u don say na Oga nattybanta u go carry ogbono come for, I go juzz stay outside nattybanta accommodation to kidnap d ogbono wen e dey come home

Welcome to our world
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
justwise:

Give them nothing ! You are not breaking any law.

And miss flight and pay 35k to reschedule.

A 1st timer for dat matter
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
@samhay

Please stop posting job advert here that has to do with 'connection' or 'pm me for more details'.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
justwise:
@samhay

Please stop posting job advert here that has to do with 'connection' or 'pm me for more details'.

Ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2016
smithsydny:
them know ask you how u wan take survive? as our ATM card no dey work outside again .. u do bta?

they didnt ask me. i was asked what i do for a living and i told them i a forex trader. i had my $1000 bta with me. they didnt give me much problems though except those who were to stamp my passport
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
@wandeayo,u r welcome oo, tanx for d ogbono and oda condiments.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2016
babae2009:

they didnt ask me. i was asked what i do for a living and i told them i a forex trader. i had my $1000 bta with me. they didnt give me much problems though except those who were to stamp my passport
that's nice all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
samhay:
@wandeayo,u r welcome oo, tanx for d ogbono and oda condiments.

samhay .... you travelled ni? i sha no forget ur garri ooooo. lol ..i tried my best. u be ijebu boy like me? e b like say u like garri ijebu pass those kenyan barnies(in nattybanta's voice) lol....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
babae2009:

samhay .... you travelled ni? i sha no forget ur garri ooooo. lol ..i tried my best. u be ijebu boy like me? e b like say u like garri ijebu pass those kenyan barnies(in nattybanta's voice) lol....

Oga ade,

Hw na, na u de enjoy ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy New Year everyone.
Wish you all a blessed year smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
DrDre1:
Happy New Year everyone.
Wish you all a blessed year smiley
been a longwhile bro. How's life and Qatar, any changes regarding entry into Qatar?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Teeboy22:

Oga ade,

Hw na, na u de enjoy ooo
ogbeni. i dey ooo... enjoy for where.i just dey lowkey ni.lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
babae2009:

I be ijesha man o. Aw I go come take am
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2016
nattybanta:
been a longwhile bro. How's life and Qatar, any changes regarding entry into Qatar?
Yes sir. Noting much as changed about that...only the cost that keeps defying the law of gravity. angry The one for Nigerian females has become completely ridiculous especially in this era of 70 naira to 1 riyal embarassed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2016
hi guys. I need vital information on where i can meet software programmers in abu dhabi.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
I must commend Evry body on this thread, the love here is so nice. At a time I forgot I am still on nairaland because of hw u guys respect eachother here. Big ups smiley
Please i want to know if it's possible to get a job through an agent in dubai, someone has asked me to pay 550k for a work visa coupled with a hotel job. I want to know if this is actually real as I planned sending the money at the end of the month.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aluobe1:
I must commend Evry body on this thread, the love here is so nice. At a time I forgot I am still on nairaland because of hw u guys respect eachother here. Big ups smiley
Please i want to know if it's possible to get a job through an agent in dubai, someone has asked me to pay 550k for a work visa coupled with a hotel job. I want to know if this is actually real as I planned sending the money at the end of the month.

It is possible yes.
At the same time many have been scammed by such offers, so be very very careful!

Check what the job is
Check what accommodation and feeding is included.
Check what the wages will be very closely.
Many get there and find the conditions change and they are not making the expected money and working slave hours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for your response. According to the guy, accommodation and transportation is included. But my question now is how am I to check most of these things you talked about, as for the salary, i was told it's about 140k per month in naira and the job is a hotel roomkeeper

worry359:

It is possible yes.
At the same time many have been scammed by such offers, so be very very careful!

Check what the job is
Many get there and find the conditions change and they are not making the expected money and working slave hours.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Am shocked that worry359 can have a nice response regarding an issue like this. Wow. This new year go make sense wella.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
nattybanta:
Am shocked that worry359 can have a nice response regarding an issue like this. Wow. This new year go make sense wella.
If all you can do is be sarcastic then suck your head in and shut up.
Post something sensible to help him not just make childish comments about other people.
I will not argue further with a worthless person.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aluobe1:
it is possible but be very careful.A hotel job 550k to me doesn't make sense,why not go for security job that pay better and it cannot be more than 550k.But I will rather advice u to get a 3 months visa which is not up to 200k proceed to UAE and search for job,come 29th Jan,G4S a security company is having walk in interview and this recruitment is a mass one.Pls dont gamble with your money bcs true agents that are into direct employment are very rear to see in Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aluobe1:
Pls if anybody is telling u that your salary is 140k hotel room housekeeping,pls run bcs is a scam.Most housekeeping job pay 900 dirham to 1200dirham which is 70k to 90k.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
@worry today you sound calm and not pessimistic
worry359:

It is possible yes.

Check what the job is
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some people see "job offer" and get so excited that they do not follow through and check things.
Often they have only seen one case while people here have seen hundreds.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kilonso001(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hello House,

I am planning on relocating to Dubai soon. I need help with useful information. I am an IT proffesional with more than 5 years of experience. I have heard that i can get a three months visa to Dubai. my questions are, what is the probability of me getting a job within the three months.

what is the cost of getting the visa? what other things do i need to get handy before travelling? is it possible to relocate with my wife and kid?

I await your response.

Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.