Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear (2795 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Remilekun101: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,,my body frame no go Gree make I wear am..

Which part of your body frame are we talking about? angry
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
Why would u wear full panties underneath leggings and tight clothes

But these things are very comfortable.

They are? Tell us more

1 Like

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

They are? Tell us more

Google
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by player007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:
Ok o.. Anyway today is my Birthday can i get 1000like
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by pickabeau1: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
ahsekeena:

Google
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by octopusfreaky(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Which part of your body frame are we talking about? angry
hehehehe the tin DAT u talking about naaa

1 Like

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

pls what kind of pant she should wear?half or thong? undecided
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls what kind of pant she should wear?half or thong? undecided

Ya!

G-strings are better. No panty lines whatsoever
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ya!

G-strings are better. No panty lines whatsoever
hmmm like seriously?tell me more cheesy
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by SporaD8: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

I think with being comfortable as an excuse, u guys will soon start working totally uncovered.

1 Like

Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
SporaD8:

I think with being comfortable as an excuse, u guys will soon start working totally uncovered.

Whatever mehn
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Most LADIES are already USELESS, That's why I encourage the few useful ones to remain USEFUL...

I also encourage MEN to bake the useless ones like CAKES
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by dasrackhor(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
octopusfreaky:
hehehehe the tin DAT u talking about naaa
Octopusfreaky u gat ΐτ̅..yea u gat ΐτ̅..Hmmmmm
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by 5minsmadness: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm like seriously?tell me more cheesy
And am sure she answered 'google' angry
Re: Girls It's Not Every New Thing That Comes Out That You Should Wear by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
5minsmadness:
This skin trousers or body huggers or condom trouser or whatever it is getting out of hand now, haba. Ladies we don't want to be seeing your panties pls. Leave that for bedmatics abeg.

Speak 4 urself nigga
I want to see the panties, the booty shakes,
I wanna see it all,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Before I Take My Life... / Are Your Flaw(s) Obvious? / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.