Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? (43571 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
the US is your ally and they refuse to sell arms to you. Were you a classmate with beremx
SMH
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
jko
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Golddy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
hmmmm... as good as it looked at d beginning... it turned out b useless afterall cos i ddnt benefit from any of it atall

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by amclimax(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
So the #2.2b spent on their journey is a waste.... Please can somebody remind me how buhari want to carry this country along with this his artificial or low capacity brain..#in_the_fullness_of_time ......

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Curvinus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
The road to ruin is paved with good intentions. Let us all get behind Buhari and pressure him to do the needful before he drags us further down the mud and sip our resources down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kenex4ever(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

GeJ was a world acclaimed failure and he still gat loads of goodwill before the oil subsidy removal.
he is a failure but ur bubu is continuing most of his projects and ideas, so who is d failure now?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

SMH
hey, how did u get the colour u used on ur signature. Can u help me with it? Thnks
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Forget about the noises about NNPC and its subsidiaries. The constitution and the Acts of National Assembly made them to operate like that hence all those deliberately citing NNPC as corrupt agency in GEJ government are nothing but hypocrites.

It was this same NNPC money that was found in Buhari's personal Account when he served as Petroleum Minister.

Give us another excuse.
Well this is a topic for another day.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Donbrig: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
@OP, you really need to improve your thinking faculty. Whenever world leaders meet and talk about critical and sensitive matters, media only gets about 20% of the main things they discussed due to reasons I will assume you know. But let me assure you that things will start shaping up positively in Nigerian in weeks and months to come.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
To add insult upon injury , buhari took 6 stomach infrastructure governors who were even sleeping during meetings with their us counterparts ,one of them even had the audacity to take his wife along!!!!!! These bunch of idiots are just constituting themselves as nuisances and making nigeria a laughing stock among other african nations . The mere fact that obama left the president of the most populous black country in the world in his country and went to kenya speaks volume about how the international community views and sees buhari . The streetlight like neck general should just sit at home and face his work .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kazrem:
@Reddit

I wonder how any sensible person will always wish
his own nation and leaders failure just for political
correctness or mere tribal and clannish reasons.

You have a long way to go because you still have more than massive 36 months to be hypertensive all on pmb matter.
When they were attacking GEJ, the whole of you Celebrated APC now the kitchen is getting hotter for you guys

7 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The Russians have one of the best space station.

The cranium doesn't regulate your thought process

Postinor is not manufactured in the UK and I will be so happy if I can get my birth certificate from UK.

I beg you in the name of GOD don't abuse me because I was only correcting a wrong impression.

Thanks

You are a dullard, in the spacecraft race Russian recorded numerous failures. that why the USA were the first to get on space.

You are dumber than wood. what's does the cranium secure bimbo?? and what the organ used for??

Gedeon Richter Plc the manufacturer of postinor is a pan European company.

Go get quality education tool.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by optimismlaz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pls is he back? Whats our gain as a country? Chai there is God ooooo. What a waste. I like transformation not change. All the promoters of change are all wastful. A government that lacks blue print on a line of action.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Wahala90: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hey!
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Kazrem(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
ifywise:
HOT!!! Unlimited Free Browsing, Latest Smartphones Reviews, Tweaking Tricks And Lots More @www.wisetechs..com
Wetin person need, dey preoccupy his/her mind.
What does this got to do with this thread.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kenex4ever(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Hey! Which country are you from?
he is from a Somalia.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by gesundheit: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
kenex4ever:
he is a failure but ur bubu is continuing most of his projects and ideas, so who is d failure now?

Continue the monumental thievery in nnpc??

or the bare face oil stealing. can all these peeps with phlegm for brains stop disturbing my mentions.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
gesundheit:

You are a dullard, in the spacecraft race Russian recorded numerous failures. that why the USA were the first to get on space.

You are dumber than wood. what's does the cranium secure bimbo?? and what the organ used for??

Gedeon Richter Plc the manufacturer of postinor is a pan European company.

Go get quality education tool.
Please google Yuri Gangarin then we will come back spread mat and discuss about quality education

6 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Beremx(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Haba,

Adanna, remember, he is not your enemy.

Ngwakwe, but you didn't read where the hemaphrodite was insulting me on one of barcanista's thread?

Smh
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by camplenigeria: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Truth never dies!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
you didn't make any sensible post here, counter the Op and stop exhibiting stupidity online.

BIG NOSE
Who is this wh*ore? Put your ugly face let me see. Pig
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Captain6(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us
He remains your president for the next 3years and some months, like it or not, 'that gentleman won Gej in the just concluded election'. PDP are the lossers here sir.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Kazrem(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
When they were attacking GEJ, the whole of you Celebrated APC now the kitchen is getting hotter for you guys
Your moniker says it all. You can never provoke me.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol I thank technology for nairaland
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

SMH
If only your Zombie President do shake his head before acting we won't be in this mess

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by kennethchidi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
gesundheit:

And may the gods rid your privates with incurable boil for spewing trash. It was an invitation and he present his wishes and the Americans are at the liberty to grant these wishes. How is that the president fault?? anyways it's expected of brain comatose idi..ot like you to spew trash since you worship in the alter of the most useless president in the planet. Get your wailing asss to otueke.
lmao......bros,easy o. lol. funniest and meanest response so far! lol.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Kazrem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Every patriotic Nigerian will admit that the President Journey to the USA was more of a National embarrassment and a complete flop. He had nothing concrete to discuss with Obama. Instead of keeping quiet, he mis-called his party name "All Nigeria People's Congress (ANPC)". He couldn't secure Obama's commitment in our fight against terrorism nor even discussed policy issues, and give proposal to Obama on how they can help him achieve success in his policies (perhaps he has no policy). He had nothing absolutely to say.

Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. Obama means business

May God Help Us
PDP will always find something to hold on to. It's not easy to be a loser especially when you have been ruling for long.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Evaromantik:
For how long will i continue to tell Buhari's victims that Buhari is a senile gone oldman.......you went to America to sought for help against Boko haram that kills people everyday for the past two weeks now....you are in the same America boasting that Boko Haram is losing despite the tens of people that dies everyday
"you went to America to sought for help against Boko haram"...

Is it "sought" or "seek"?
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Who is this wh*ore? Put your ugly face let me see. Pig
I'm your mother, you do see me always so there is no need for my pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by philips70(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

[b]Wonder why Obama left him to Secretary of State John Kerry and travelled to Kenya? Because he realised that the man he invited is a complete joke. [/b]Obama means business

May God Help Us

Barcanista, it's obvious you are a clown. Obama's trip to Kenya is well planned with dates same as President Buhari's. The president's itinerary with Obama as planned was well exhausted and he proceeded to other planned business which had no Obama in its schedule. Am just wondering how you guys will continue this cry till 2019. I continue to say it, a Buhari in coma for 4 years will be 100% better than the 5 wasted years of Jonathan. Keep creating and making useless threads and comments, you will be shocked in due time. Meanwhile, responsible Nigerians know the country is about to be rescued from the abysmal level the Otuoke man left it and that's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
Ngwakwe, but you didn't read where the hemaphrodite was insulting me on one of barcanista's thread?

Smh

I meant Barcanista, I haven't seen him insult you.
Re: Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sinnzu:
hey, how did u get the colour u used on ur signature. Can u help me with it? Thnks
[color=olive]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.