Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old (42316 Views)

Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Bnladan:
Dats y I continue telln people an Igbo man can't be a gud judge. Why? Because he doesn't have a brain dat can think positively and pass judgement. I pitty ur lives igbos
Please reread your post.
Now imagine someone saying such to your ethnic group which has millions of people, many of sound mind.

Your statement speaks volume of your own brain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
naija8080:
I find it ironic that a yoruba man could be murdered brazenly and barbarically in his own property and region, and three yoruba posters before me are all preaching peace all of a sudden...let's live in peace, need education and this has to stop. Because the perpetrator is your master...Hausa - fulani? Pathetic and cowardly!

Ask him what is your problem? An Igbo man is my problem. Has an Igbo man ever slaughtered a yoruba man? No. Who has? An Hausa-Fulani. Then how is an Igbo man your problem? Very shameless, spineless, cowardly slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by JoeCutie(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Y'all are pathetic.
A life is lost...
An innocent woman just turned a widow in a sec...
3kids are now fatherless...
Lets not forget that a family, community and probably village is now thrown into mourning...

And you guys are here doing Igbo and Yoruba, so they sshould go on killing rampage to prove their strength? may God heal your souls of this hate.
Amen.
RIP to the youngman.
Wow! I guess I've missed you, Kachi. What happened? Did you travel to the US to have a baby too? grin
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by PrinceGallant: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2015
mryoungdon:
hahahahahahhahahhahahhaha.... Hausa slave don't worry your master is coming to kill you

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Hausas are your husbands, they killed millions of you during the last civil war, instead of you to surrender to your fate, you are getting bitter all days. You will continue to live in grief as long as you are seeking divided nation.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Billygee2u: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2015
boboLIL:
Y are they running? They for stay
how many minutes or hours it took them to disappear?
what did you do during those periods of time? I can only hear the empty threats and noises of cowards

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Billygee2u: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
cowards lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by chax100(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by muscoliscious(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Are you serious? Please someone get him a doctor
INTROVERT:
Okay
It's quite a pity these kind of things still happen and will continue to happen in our country.
Learn to live in peace, I mean if someone blocks your way and you say excuse and they start insulting you or start an argument just walk away, go somewhere else or come back later. Our strung head in Nigeria at times is too much.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by nightmile: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
naija8080:
I find it ironic that a yoruba man could be murdered brazenly and barbarically in his own property and region, and three yoruba posters before me are all preaching peace all of a sudden...let's live in peace, need education and this has to stop. Because the perpetrator is your master...Hausa - fulani? Pathetic and cowardly!

Ask him what is your problem? An Igbo man is my problem. Has an Igbo man ever slaughtered a yoruba man? No. Who has? An Hausa-Fulani. Then how is an Igbo man your problem? Very shameless, spineless, cowardly slaves.

A red cap lizard chief was killed in Igbo land , all we heard was we want justice. You south beasts always have a wrong picture and impression of yourselves. You guys will soon get what you are looking for and I hope you will not runaway like your bearded hee goat coward. Ojuk that could not stop men from peeping at his wife's undies.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by bummyla(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by ArodewilliamsT: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2015
yoloba people lamenting Hausa domination since the days of Dan fodio.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Mugu hausa did not kill us. Britain and united state did... If the two countries withdraw now we will kill them all including you slaves... Don't worry you will be d next victim of hausa slaughter
PrinceGallant:

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Hausas are your husbands, they killed millions of you during the last civil war, instead of you to surrender to your fate, you are getting bitter all days. You will continue to live in grief as long as you are seeking divided nation.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Emekamex(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Yorubas wailing to their slave masters since 14BC

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Neplusultra(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Rip to the dead.

Sorry bro, your brothers couldn't stand up to fight for you simply because it's not an E-FIGHT which they are BRUCE LEE in. undecided
Lolz!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by dualsurvey: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2015
I think it's time PMB called his brothers to order. We can't continue this way, the fact that north is in power does'nt mean u guys should now be out of control like mad dogs, slaughtering other tribes like chickens, no respect for human lives. In the north, u define other tribe's limit, in their own land, u still define their limit, that's disgusting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by muscoliscious(f): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
I thought you said suspected? You are not even sure and you are here ranting?
attacker231:

How is the news false? I am only point out your own hypocrisy on this thread. You said another tribe is a coward but fulani are killing your own people and raping your women in your land. You are throwing insult but they even killed your traditional chief and your people had to run to the Police for protection. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hypocrisy is bad. Chai.....

ENUGU—Suspected Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
President-General, Eke Town Union, Mr. Anthony Enu, said the community was irked and the youths restive. He said: “Last year, the same Fulani herdsmen killed two of our brother, Matthew Aniugo and Chiagha Chigbo, in their farms. The town is boiling with anger now.
“[size=15pt]We have reported the matter to the Police. We are calling on all relevant authorities to prevail on these Fulani herdsmen to ensure justice for our people.[/size]”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/#sthash.VfWgJLCB.dpuf

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by ArodewilliamsT: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Rose2014:
You won't see Yorubas protest this one no no no

But if an Igbo man decides to vote for Jimi Agbaje, they'll start threatening fire and brimstone plus Lagoon on top

Just watch and see how they'll even turn around and blame Igbos for this

Rip to the dead. It's very unfortunate

The yorubas finally vindicated you by blaming Igbos for their slavery since the days of Dan fodio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by uzo200(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
Okay
It's quite a pity these kind of things still happen and will continue to happen in our country.
Learn to live in peace, I mean if someone blocks your way and you say excuse and they start insulting you or start an argument just walk away, go somewhere else or come back later. Our strung head in Nigeria at times is too much.

Oga forget that thing, why should they block road in the first place? after you politely told them 'excuse'...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by shomutuski(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2015
naija8080:

First of all!!!!
When war occurs!!! It's not about what's left, it's about who's remaining - The only survivor of World war 1. Google to confirm.
Your reaction is just because of ur mentality. You believe igbos are the problem of the yorubas.. Pfft. That's very puny from you. If the war starts. Nah una go still suffer, everyone will..... So why are you so embittered that you have to channel it into a negative medium. I thought the biafra experience should have changed people like you.. Rip to the dead, Rip to you too. U more like a dead man to me. The reason why the first and second comment are about peace is bcus we all understand the greater Good and that's "NIGERIA". Igbos are dying in the north too. So why d fuss.. I don't accept anyone's death in anyway.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Rexyl(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Hausa/Fulani need proper orientation as regards how to live in peace with their hosts and respect life of human being. Any human being that kills fellow brethren at will is no better than a cruel animal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by dayodare49o: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
Xyg12:
Exactly what happen when you are living with Animals. Why will they take laws into their hands? Till tomorrow, no one will give account of that guys death.

YORUBA: 0 HAUSA FULANI: 1

Results

Tribal Nigerian Championship

Yoruba 0 vs Hausa/Fulani 1
Igbo 0 Hausa/Fulani 3

Features

Hausa/Fulani vs Ijaw
Ijaw vs Yoruba
Yoruba vs Igbo
Igbo vs Ijaw

Hausa/Fulani won all their away matches they will surely win their next match against ijaw make I quickly predict and place my bet.

Hausa/Fulani will win ijaw 80: 0
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Very funny people, u want to retaliate one of ur owns death and you come to warn the would be victims, u fully expect them to stay, nah they would run away, nd you won't have ur vendetta, it simply means you never had any intentions of vengence, the lion does not go about announcing to the deer that it would be it's next meal, very, that's cowardice, it's better you sit at home, pay ur respect to the dead and mourn him, Well a yoruba man was killed dats alright by me, if the hausas like they should proceed in permeating a full scale genocide on the yorubas, I don't care, I care alone,sorely, singularly, only for my tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Dega128(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
naija8080:

My brother na truth u talk ooo..
Seriously this Yoruba cowardice is getting out of hand sad angry
Can u imagine one of ur brothers slain in broad day light and all u could do is to torch a shed

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
RingimKabir:

You are a bitter man, silly and idiot! Your people are the first to drew cold blood in Nigerian nation. Igbos killed Balewa, Sardauna (both Hausas) and Akintola (Yoruba) in 1966. You will forever remain defeated and die in bitterness. Hausas and Yorubas are brothers and we will continue to live a peaceful life full love. We have nothing to do with you Igbos, you populated our cities, towns and villages all over North and West in search of livelihood. I really wonder why you wanted Biafra when most of your people cannot live in your land! If you find 1 Hausa or Yoruba man in Igbo land, you will get 10 Igbos in Hausa/Yoruba land. Bloody scavengers, you should fell ashamed of yourself Mumu people.
[/s]
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
I condemn such barbaric acts in strongest terms.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by fransixe(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Our correspondent gathered that Olaide, who was a meat seller, had gone to a shop owned by a Hausa man in company with a friend, identified simply as Biggy, to buy an item.
What was biggy doing when they [hausa's] placed a knife to his throat?....RIP to him and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear his demise!
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by nightmile: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
What is it that makes Biafrauds feel they are brave? The last time I checked the highest act of cowardice was displayed by Ojukwu when he led his mumu people to the slaughter and ran away leaving gallant fearless Effiong to surrender. Or are they boasting of bravery in terms of Drug peddling , armed robbery , fraud, money ritual, prostitution, baby factory, child trafficking and every other evil you can think of that is identified with the Igbos. These bigots are living in lies and imagination.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Dega128(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2015
shomutuski:

First of all!!!!
When war occurs!!! It's not about what's left, it's about who's remaining - The only survivor of World war 1. Google to confirm.
Your reaction is just because of ur mentality. You believe igbos are the problem of the yorubas.. Pfft. That's very puny from you. If the war starts. Nah una go still suffer, everyone will..... So why are you so embittered that you have to channel it into a negative medium. I thought the biafra experience should have changed people like you.. Rip to the dead, Rip to you too. U more like a dead man to me. The reason why the first and second comment are about peace is bcus we all understand the greater Good and that's "NIGERIA". Igbos are dying in the north too. So why d fuss.. I don't accept anyone's death in anyway.

So why do you easily side with the Hausa /Fulani in almost everything but then easily incensed with the slightest provocation from Igbo to the extent of drowning in a lagoon,but when ur kinsman is slaughterd in broad daylight u now begin to talk about peace undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by wuffdedonji: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Shouting shouting yoluba they can't avenge there brothers death a do no well set of people ,sometime I ask my self wat is this yoluba people good at , the igbos are good in money , biz , etc .the housaz are good in killing , fighting ,etc. but yoluba I don't kno.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by truestangel: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Hausa.....Hausa.....Hausa, how manytimes i call una?........
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
HiGod:

You are an idiott just like your likes and stupidd progenitors.

As at today, Yorubas that were killed by Hausas/Fulanis are not up to 5% of all Igbos that had been killed by the same people and you bunch of cowards have never never done anything about it than wailing and wailing to Yorubas.

Can you please define what cowardice is? This shows how Education has become a joke in the East. Who could define Cowardice if not Igbos; the animals-Igbos who were slaughtered and killed in their millions on the streets of Kano.

How many times have you been slaughtered and killed in the last 6 years at your backyard-East by the same Hausas/Fulanis like animals you are without any reprisal attack?

Who could define cowardice than Igbos who lost all their properties to their neighbours just few miles away from their stronghold?

Who could be more coward than Ojukwu who led millions of your stupidd and blind people into a war but took to his heels as soon as the war got to his doorstep? What a definition of cowardice!!!! In Yoruba land, it's an abomination for Balogun(a position given to Ojukwu during Nigeria war) to run while his people are being killed like chickens.

Everything about Igbos represent nothing but cowardice.

Who does what your supposed warrior did in the history of Nigeria and world at large?

Over 300 Igbo military officer were killed like rats on the streets in a single day and all you could do was to rant, drol and wail to Yorubas.

Guess what, Igbos are the slaves to everybody in Nigeria. Go and take a proper look at the whole system and you would realise that you have been turned to 2nd class citizens stylishly......

Apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

Biafra fought against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted three years but when the big mouthed Yoruba tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days. 

A coward is not the man who stands up for his people and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle and Ojukwu but the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup... If you think this disgraceful display of cowardice didn't portray your arrogant and parasitic tribe go to the streets of Lagos and prove yourselves. Just this once...

Yorubas started June 12 trouble with their 'Islamic' Republic of Odua (propagated by OPC) and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnakakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram. 

Ingrate, to keep the records straight read this excerpt by one of your own - Waheed B. on HOW YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULERS CONNIVED WITH ABACHA TO ROB MKO ABIOLA OF HIS MANDATE:

Traditional rulers have lost the political authority that they hitherto enjoyed. They are now mere ceremonial rulers. Except for the semblance of royalty and obvious opulence associated with some of them, it is not out of place to say that some royal fathers have become obvious embarrassment to their subjects by desecrating their royal and ancestral stools...

The Yoruba have not forgotten in a hurry how some of their traditional rulers connived with the military junta to ensure that the annulment of June 12 election victory of late Chief MKO Abiola was not reversed. Some of them did not fare better, under the late General Sani Abacha, probably the most enigmatic and despotic ruler to have ever piloted the affairs of Nigeria. Under his reign, Nigeria was in political and military quagmire. Even his deputy at a time, Gen. Oladipo Diya, was caught in Abacha’s web of bestial conspiracy following his alleged involvement in a hoax coup.
Diya was on his way to the Golgota. To drum up support for his evil machination, Abacha needed the support of Yoruba monarchs to nail Diya’s coffin. Quite a number of them were invited to the seat of power to watch the video of how Diya knelt, cried and begged Abacha, who was the protagonist, in the theatre of absurdity, to spare his life. Diya, according to some Yoruba monarchs, was the obvious mastermind of the coup. It was a case of dog eating dog. Abacha achieved his sinister aim using some Yoruba monarchs...

Many years after that portentous Abacha era, Lagos monarch, Oba Riliwanu Akiolu, had revealed the role he played as a commissioner of police in the alleged bribery of some Yoruba monarchs by Abacha to frustrate the actualisation of the mandate given to Abiola... 

The same Obasanjo that a Nigerian civil war veteran, Alabi Isama, lambasted for being a notorious figure who was fired from the army for being incompetent and deceitful.

In the publication, Mr. Isama had dismissed Mr. Obasanjo’s civil war account, published in My Command in 1980, as lies.
Mr. Alabi specifically questioned Mr. Obasanjo’s war claims, saying the FORMER PRESIDENT OBJ ONLY MADE TO THE WAR FRONT AFTER THE WAR HAD ENDED! 

Open your eyes and brain and understand the sort of people that make up your tribalistic tribe:

"I’m gravely pained to be trading words with General Olusegun Obasanjo once again on the history of Nigeria-Biafra War. He is an elder and a former ruler who, ordinarily, should be treated with utmost respect.
But how can one genuinely respect an old man who tells lies like a badly raised child? Obasanjo has obviously not recovered from the shock inflicted on him by my book, The Tragedy of Victory, in which I exposed the tissues of lies in his civil war memoir, My Command.
It is said that a lie may travel for a thousand miles, but it takes just one step of truth to catch up with it.
I’m alive to stand up to him on the lies he has told on the war because I was a major participant in it. I kept records. With facts and figures at my fingertips, I have debunked Obasanjo’s lies in part three of my book, consisting of one hundred and sixty five pages, sixty nine pictures, thirteen military strategies and tactics, maps and documents. This was the same Obasanjo who published a fake Federal Government gazette that I was found guilty by the Army when I was never tried. I have proved that Obasanjo was an incompetent commander. I have proved that he was a wily and cunning fellow, and an incredible opportunist who reaped where he did not sow.
I have proved that he was an ingrate and a hypocrite. More importantly, I HAVE PROVED THAT HE WAS A COWARD, WHO RAN AWAY FROM THE WAR FRONT TO GO AND LOOK FOR PHANTOM AMMUNITION. Rather than respond to my claims the way a gallant officer should, he has now responded like a motor-park tout, impugning my person and questioning my ethnic lineage...

You never played any games at school let alone in the Army. If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.
General Obasanjo may try but he cannot deny the evidence of the civil war tragic history...

Obasanjo says I only wanted to make money that was why I wrote my book, after all I was broke. I thank Obasanjo for unwittingly giving credit that I did not steal money in the Army. I believe that this country NIGERIA OUGHT TO KNOW BY NOW ALL THE CROOKS PARADING THEMSELVES AS SAINTS. Now I know why Obasanjo was surprised at my financial successes abroad, and then sent his wife Stella of blessed memory to me.
She was my guest in Houston Texas for a week. We have video and pictures of the visit with witnesses like Jack Gonsoulin, Rod Anthony, and Tom Britton. I challenge Obasanjo to a debate on military tactics and strategies on the Nigerian Civil War."

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by NobleG1(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
Northerners are a huge curse to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.