Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old (42299 Views)

Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures) / Police Stray Bullets Kill 33-year-old In Lagos Community (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by adazinnie(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
wait oooi...I dea come...

but y d hates....Hausa kill youruba,who den go later blame? Igbo people...Hausa kill Igbo still una go still blame us join..
Now Yoruba try kill Hausa man even for ur own land hmmm dose abokis go finish like 20 people before any serious intervention... Igbo kill Yoruba DAT wan go become GOBE...see trouble..Yoruba kill Igbo ..I bet you DAT Yoruba person would be saved............ I can bet you DAT we Igbo are gud wen it comes to loving...like me I like Yoruba people ooooo na there dem born me na there I grow na there I go school...but still on still...am proud to be an IGBO GURL....Ndi Igbo kwenu...

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by attacker231: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
ilawanson44:

Fulanis have killed more tiger-claw faces than Igbos! Remember you are their slaves grin grin
[/s]

Your mother is a slave and reason the fulani rape you people in Imo and Enugu, they kill you easily cos they know you will only protest and give ultimatum. They have been killing you ediots since 1967 and will continue to do so cos you are all destined to perish. Ediot
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by attacker231: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2015
muscoliscious:
I thought you said suspected? You are not even sure and you are here ranting?

You are a lady, I will forgive you for your insult.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Abbamizy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
onomeglo:
hahhahahhahahhaahah seriously hausas are animal,they deseves their animal country I swear
Onome calm down
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abbamizy:
Onome calm down
lol I'm not quarreling wif anyone na?are you hausa?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by chacoonder(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mckennedy:

Cowardic parasite "berebe banza" born out of owambe talking...
Eeyah!...grief-stricken pig!!!!!
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

Pound of flesh indeed. You make mouth online and still protest that Hausa people kill you daily, were you not part of the fools that shout here daily that Hausa are killing you and you want to get outta Nigeria. Hypocrisy runs in your blood.

Hausa kill igbos in the north n not here in SE. Several uncountable times, igbos retaliate n kill em back.

Point here is that Hausa people Don kill a Yoruba man inside Yoruba land where Yoruba's claim they own.

what did they do

They preach peace!!!

Hopelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by kernel504(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
"Igbos don't respect their hosts!"

That is they always say..... but they don't respect compared to who?

On a more human note, my condolences to the bereaved. sad

I see you prefer Death to Respect, cowardz.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Malawian(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
boboLIL:
Y are they running? They for stay
wetin you for do? u go wear facemask to do riot tony one week gyration cool cool
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Abbamizy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
onomeglo:
lol I'm not quarreling wif anyone na?are you hausa?
Nah........ buh I live in hausaland
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abbamizy:
Nah........ buh I live in hausaland
ok
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Xyg12: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
dayodare49o:

Results

Tribal Nigerian Championship

Yoruba 0 vs Hausa/Fulani 1
Igbo 0 Hausa/Fulani 3

Features

Hausa/Fulani vs Ijaw
Ijaw vs Yoruba
Yoruba vs Igbo
Igbo vs Ijaw

Hausa/Fulani won all their away matches they will surely win their next match against ijaw make I quickly predict and place my bet.

Hausa/Fulani will win ijaw 80: 0

You will loss your money.You don't predict well.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by viczing(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Why are

Subway101 watsup
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by SAMATC(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
AnambraDota:

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/hausa-flee-lagos-community-as-northerners-slaughter-33-year-old/
I believe there must have been previous issues between the two parties. What happened on that day could not have lead to the killing of that innocent man. May his soul rest in the Lord.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by xklucvG: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rose2014:

And to think the so called angry youths could not even revenge anything not even to inflict a minor injury on one Hausa man as a deterrent to others. Smh
The youths were just threatening n threatening.

I don't think Oba is aware of this undecided

Which youth? Who born dog. In Yoruba proverb, The fear of Hausa long knife is the begining of long life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by xklucvG: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Femolacaster:
Why are all these nyanmiris running their mouth anyhow on this thread?
Rip to the dead! The perpetrator should not go unpunished.
You dare go and punish the papertrator. Fear fear Yoruba.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by xklucvG: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
California1:
I find it very difficult to believe southwest of Nigeria. .........

how can a hausa fulani kill a yoruba and their are preaching peace. ......do me i do you God no go vex ....

fine one shoe maker there and kill and balance the equation sad
Ehn! If dem kill 1 hausa, hausa go kill 1000 yorubas. Dem fear long knives.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Your mother is a slave and reason the fulani rape you people in Imo and Enugu, they kill you easily cos they know you will only protest and give ultimatum. They have been killing you ediots since 1967 and will continue to do so cos you are all destined to perish. Ediot

I'm sure your mother tasted fulani d*ck by force both from her smelly v*gina and shyte-stained a*se-hole that year they terrorized your people! grin grin grin Ewu Gambia!!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by shomutuski(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dega128:

So why do you easily side with the Hausa /Fulani in almost everything but then easily incensed with the slightest provocation from Igbo to the extent of drowning in a lagoon,but when ur kinsman is slaughterd in broad daylight u now begin to talk about peace undecided

We both can't ascertain the authenticity of the lagoon fracas!!! Yorubas side with a cause that will benefit them.. When jonathan aspired for the post of president the first time, we voted for him in multitude. PDP achieved a feat; winning Lagos. Which has never happened before. Your people also did the same for the fake Azikiwe as he called himself. He actually marginalize the whole of south west till a week to presidential elections when he shared $50k each to all obas and signed shitty deal with Opc to the tune of 9billion Can't you see ur self professed messiah is a maad dog. What's the result? Fast forward to date. We had to side with the hausa to receive what's due to my people. Result: a yoruba man is the vice president. To show the extent you guys hate both hausas and yoruba! You stood with jonathan knowing the kind of person he is.. I used this situation as an example to you.. My question to you and all igbos is Why is it that you can't strive for collective interest of nigeria, you people are so self hating, egoistic an ethnocentric.. I got into a fight with one igbo boy on facebook for what!!! Calling all yoruba ladies pig!! Why why why..... I feel the pain of biafra still lingers on and that's what d cause of it all.. Am open to any thought provoked reply from you.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by muscoliscious(f): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
attacker231:

You are a lady, I will forgive you for your insult.
sorry if u see it as insult
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by anonym0us: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
Okay
It's quite a pity these kind of things still happen and will continue to happen in our country.
Learn to live in peace, I mean if someone blocks your way and you say excuse and they start insulting you or start an argument just walk away, go somewhere else or come back later. Our strung head in Nigeria at times is too much.

omg u- r-rr forget it
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Whylagos: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
wetin concern me? yaruba and housa don turn husband and wife in APC, they should enjoy themselves while the marriage last,

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by dayodare49o: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xyg12:

You will loss your money.You don't predict well.
I will believe when Kano pillar beat R. Madrid
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Mckennedy: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
chacoonder:
Eeyah!...grief-stricken pig!!!!!

smelly yoruba calling me a pig,,,hahahahah
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
Bringing out examples of hausa-fulani brutality in the SE only reinforces how barbaric they are and is off point to the hidden implication of this news today.

The main tory here is that YORUBAS PROTEST DAY IN AND OUT ABOUT IGBOS BEING A NUISANCE IN LAGOS WHEN THEY SAY ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT THE REAL IMMIGRANT BULLIES IN THE REGION.

AT LEAST IGBOS PULL NO PUNCHES IN VOICING OUT THEIR CONCERNS AND AGAINST ANY GROUP THAT OFFENDS THEM. NO BIAS.

The double speak in this case is very alarming. Assuming the perpetrator was Igbo this thread will run to 20 pages of vitriol and hate about Igbo Intruders.

Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just love how the Kano Riots of 1956, where hundreds of Southerners, mostly of Igbo extraction, were killed.....are relegated to nothingness.

Hausa always peaceful my arse.

RingimKabir:

You are a bitter man, silly and idiot! Your people are the first to drew cold blood in Nigerian nation. Igbos killed Balewa, Sardauna (both Hausas) and Akintola (Yoruba) in 1966. You will forever remain defeated and die in bitterness. Hausas and Yorubas are brothers and we will continue to live a peaceful life full love. We have nothing to do with you Igbos, you populated our cities, towns and villages all over North and West in search of livelihood. I really wonder why you wanted Biafra when most of your people cannot live in your land! If you find 1 Hausa or Yoruba man in Igbo land, you will get 10 Igbos in Hausa/Yoruba land. Bloody scavengers, you should fell ashamed of yourself Mumu people.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by ezimum(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Femolacaster:
Why are all these nyanmiris running their mouth anyhow on this thread?
Rip to the dead! The perpetrator should not go unpunished.
d only pple u can call names 'n go free. Kill one hausa man d whole lagos is finished. Ur only attack is d perpetratos shuld not go free. Nigeria will be good d day yorubas embrace wisdom. RIP to him.
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by soleexx(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hause-muslim-bokoharam
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by Femolacaster(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
ezimum:
d only pple u can call names 'n go free. Kill one hausa man d whole lagos is finished. Ur only attack is d perpetratos shuld not go free. Nigeria will be good d day yorubas embrace wisdom. RIP to him.
Yorubas dont kill unreasonably, if they are not scared of reprisal attack, why have they all fled the area? You are a lady, I will forgive u for the insult!
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by MacluvPH(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mr arrogant man,I don't have time for you cos if I get ur time you will murder urself in ur stinking abject poverty. I seee, na frustration dey make you bark like angry dog in this forum.Slow poke. Bar man give dis man a rotten and a decayed beer to make him bark more.I need more barks from him.

attacker231:
[s][/s]

Your father should be the one to shut his smelling mouth, I have no time for ugly fools like you. Dumb fool
Re: Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old by sparkleRed(f): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kcinho:

If that was meant for non-yorubas then you are not communicating

Dat was meant 4 d yorubas amebo did I call u hian! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.