Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read (1495 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute. / Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read This Very Important Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2015
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MARRY A VIRGIN? Then Read This Very Important Post. It is about the categories of virginity amongst women. Yeah, you heard that right. Read the funny piece below. 1. Primary Virgin This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink 2. Secondary Virgin This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason. 3. Tertiary Virgin This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ. They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother. NOTE Though funny, but I think there are some truth within this content cos some girls who claimed they are virgins, sometimes does unimaginable things the so called girls who are not virgins can not imagine. Guys, there u have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin. This post does not in anyway condemn virginity before una tear me apart and it does not in anyway support premarital sex, just to throw a little light on some folk's perception on virgins as some girls are just virgins with their hymen still intact but engage in various unholy and unimaginable act. So please Get the balance... But God help this generation...
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by Pinocchioo(f): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Amen
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by Exponental(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
wat category will u place ex "prostitutes" who fixed fake hymen?
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by mypals: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2015

The first guy that plagiarized my thread blamed himself for doing it because I reported him. I won't report u because u edited before u paste it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2462113/when-she-says-she-virgin

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by donholy28(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2015
De original virgins no dey exist again
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by jashar(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
De original virgins no dey exist again

Because it's you that deflowered them all abi?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by therealdeal10: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2015
The primary ones are massively turning into the tertiary ones. Dey all wanna do.
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2015
We have more of tertiary and secondary virgins these days among mature teenagers and young female adults.

Some girls just want to know what it feels like to be close to sex.

Everybody with their own style. undecided
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by donholy28(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
jashar:

Because it's you that deflowered them all abi?
undecided
Did i deflower u?
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by jashar(f): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
Did i deflower u?

Are you not the one that said there are no natural virgins again abi what did you say sef?
Re: Are You Looking To Marry A Virgin? Then Read by donholy28(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2015
jashar:

Are you not the one that said there are no natural virgins again abi what did you say sef?
cause other guys don already deflower them

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Brilliant Nairalander In The House!! / How To Stop Being A Nice Guy - 50 Ways To Challenge Yourself / 12 Ways To Be That Romantic Guy She Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.