Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) (1248 Views)

For Guys Which Will U Choose, Ladies Not For U / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Guys :
You're dead broke,your hommies are buying new rides,building houses and you're thinking of how to pay your rent and do nice shopping for your girlfriend. So you pass in front of a hotel and a white billionaire gay man calls you and says he's been sex starved since he got to Nigeria 2 weeks ago and can give anything for sex,he tells you to choose among these : 
1) He'll give you 10 million dollars while you Bleep his ass and he does the same to you
2) He'll give you 1 million dollars if you give him Mouth Action and he does the same to you
3) you walk away without any sexual act with him and he gives you no penny

Ladies : 
Your peers are buying cars and living in plush houses,buying Louis vuitton speedies,Jimmy Choos,Balenciagas,Louboutins while you're dead broke and thinking about how to buy subscription,make up,wears,food,and all those ladies stuffs. So you pass in front of a hotel and a white billionaire lesbian woman calls you and says she's been sex starved since she got to Nigeria 2 weeks ago and wants to ease herself,so she tells you to choose one :
1) She will give you 10 million dollars if you eat her pussy and she does the same to you
2) She will give you 1 million dollars if you finger her,kiss and press her boobs and she does the same to you
3) You walk away without any sexual act with her and she gives you no penny
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by kbams241: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
h
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by kunlesufyan(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Rob the guy and 3

3 Likes

Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by powerfulsettingz: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
I go with the mouth action
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Rob the guy and 3
billionaires don't travel without heavily armed bodyguards
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2015
mouth action

then go for confession later grin grin grin
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Captainswag225(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
senseless op
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by player007(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
This is funny. Don't even know wich to choose sef.
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by nerodenero: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
... And the guy just decides to chew your joystick making it option 4 without telling you. Better be safe than sorry. No. 3 is safest because I see no evil and feel no evil.
powerfulsettingz:
I go with the mouth action
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:
mouth action

grin grin grin
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Feranchek(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
billionaires don't travel without heavily armed bodyguards

Then let him bleep one if them na...

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by coldHeat: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Money (or the love of it {which is simply evil}) is not everything; if it were people like Solomon would have bribed death to keep him alive for at least 2 eternities.

OP perhaps you are trying to prove that given the chance anyone would succumb to things that they naturally detest or things that violate their own most personal moral code.

Or perhaps you are conducting a research and you need multiple, unbiased opinionated retorts.

A most amusing thread, let's hope it offers us some insight as to the minds of the self-demoted, fallen god that is adamic man.

Well here's mine; I'd humbly refuse his offer and his money.
Why? Several reasons

Money, like the Internet is virtual; the bulk of it cannot be seen or handled; it is intangible (Google tells me 70% of money all over the world is kept in computers). Money is anything that can be used as means of legal tender, hence, we use printed notes to represent what money truly is - its virtuality. At one time in 1918 if I can remember we are told the Germans used cigarettes as currency when their money had completely lost it's value.

Money is an idea, hence it can never truly be measured as per its worth in any man's life or the worth of a man's life as well.

Be it 10 million dollars or 1 million dollars I cannot bend my principles; It is a Ironclad rule I must enforce with myself at all times (Logos tels me "a man's life does not consist in the abundance of things he possesses" Luke 12:15).

I would rather a person would have intimate relations with the man for free to tickle his fantasy or feed his inordinate sensuality than for a financial reward, else it would seem the person is selling his soul for money (or the love of it).

The thing is I would never find myself in this particular scenario because I have evolved past the ability to compare myself with other men. My destiny as is my purpose is my own, and since it is as unique to me as is my thumb-print, I cannot compare my destiny and purpose-driven path with that of any other man, animal, angel, fallen angel (demon) or god. That within itself is foolishness and is bred of the pitiful rape of a low self esteem by a mind yet to be fully aware of himself, purpose and potential.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
coldHeat:
Money (or the love of it {which is simply evil}) is not everything; if it were people like Solomon would have bribed death to keep him alive for at least 2 eternities.

OP perharps you are trying to prove that given the chance anyone would succumb to things that they naturally detest or things that violate their own most personal moral code.

Or perhaps you are conducting a research and you need multiple, unbiased opinionated retorts.

A most amusing thread, let's hope it offers us some insight as to the minds of the self-demoted, fallen god that is adamic man.

Why? Several reasons

Money, like the Internet is virtual; the bulk of it cannot be seen or handled; it is intangible (Google tells me 70% of money all over the world is kept in computers). Money is anything that can be used as means of legal tender, hence, we use printed notes to represent what money truly is - its virtuality. At one time in 1918 if I can remember we are told the Germans used cigarettes as currency when their money had completely lost it's value.

Money is an idea, hence it can never truly be measured as per its worth in any man's life or the worth of a man's life as well.

Be it 10 million dollars or 1 million dollars I cannot bend my principles; It is a Ironclad rule I must enforce with myself at all times (Logos tels me "a man's life does not consist in the abundance of things he possesses" Luke 12:15).

I would rather a person would have intimate relations with the man for free to tickle his fantasy or feed his inordinate sensuality than for a financial reward, else it would seem the person is selling his soul for money (or the love of it).

The thing is I would never find myself in this particular scenario because I have evolved past the ability to compare myself with other men. My destiny as is my purpose is my own, and since it is as unique to me as is my thumb-print, I cannot compare my destiny and purpose-driven path with that of any other man, animal, angel, fallen angel (demon) or god. That within itself is foolishness and is bred of the pitiful rape of a low self esteem by a mind yet to be fully aware of himself, purpose and potential.

good for you
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Feranchek:

Then let him bleep one if them na...
they're all married,and he doesn't find them appealing,you're the one he likes
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by OKNkanu(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Run!!!
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by mimicious(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by Feranchek(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
they're all married,and he doesn't find them appealing,you're the one he likes

Boko haram dey find am. Na me him like okwaya

I know just what to do grin
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
coldHeat:

OP perhaps you are trying to prove that given the chance anyone would succumb to things that they naturally detest or things that violate their own most personal moral code.

Why? Several reasons

I just want to know if financial woes can push people to do what they naturally wouldn't do. And these scenarios are very possible,rich white people visit anywhere in the world for business and can spend more on diamond encrusted Ipods,Iphones,rear wines etc can as well do to satisfy their sexual needs,the millions is nothing to them. 
Just trying to to figure out if my brothers and sisters can give in easily with the sight of dollar signs. Because most of them usually say they'd rather die than practice homosexuality. Some people fear poverty than death,is it because they don't fear death as much as they fear poverty the reason they say that or what? But these are questions right here
Re: Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:
mouth action

grin grin grin wetin come be the difference between option 1 then confession and mouth action then confession?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Lets Her Vampire Boyfriend Suck Her Blood / A Good Advice To The Ladies.. / How To Identify Irresponsible Men & Boys:ladies Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.