Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Three Virgins - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (66100 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by Subuhanalahi: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mother-In-law!
They are something else seriously
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Helen delivered a baby boy the following week, He was named Nelson, Janet and Hannah came to assist in the care of the baby, Helen was cleaning up when Hannah came with a big question.
"Sis, What's happening between you and Patrick?"
"Why do you ask?"
"because I don't understand you guys, why ain't you sleeping in the same room?"
"It's not compulsory we do, assist me with the plates and stop questioning me else I'll send you back to Yemzy"
Hannah retreated and continued with the cleaning, Helen's mind pondered so hard, She waved the thought of Patrick away from her mind and concentrated on better things
Hannah and Janet returned back to their houses some weeks after, They couldn't stand the rifts between their sister and his husband, Janet brought the idea of informing Yemzy but she banished it, She thought they should be able to solve their marital vices themselves.

Whenever Patrick spoke to Helen, She always replied in mono syllables, this fired out the beast in him, He vowed he would give it to Helen just as she wanted it.
It started one day, Helen intentionally prepared rice, She added much salt to the rice and much peppery spices to the soul. Patrick came home from the bank to have a quick lunch. Helen garnished the food to make it appealing and attractive. Patrick's mouth watered immediately he sighted the meal, He scooped a spoonful of rice into his mouth. His mr cool smile twisted rapidly within seconds into a void emotion, He coughed his throat out that afternoon, He dreaded his wife more, He's now ready to outsmart her if she thought she was smart.

Patrick made Helen more relaxed as thou he wouldn't strike back, then one day, He bought a super glue when coming from the bank, he applied all on the mouthpiece of the telephone and faked a girl, He came to Helen's room feeling relaxed and handed the phone over to Her, Helen collected reluctantly and put it to her ears, she found it difficult to remove as it was glued to her ears, when the gateman finally helped to remove it, her ears was badly hurt and swollen.
"Tit for Tat"Patrick announced loud enough for Helen to hear.

Tomi...
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol. I can't laugh. Nice one dearie
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cool story
Re: Three Virgins by temilade20: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
looooools,OMG I cant stop laughing. do me i do you
Re: Three Virgins by Tife101(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
look. nice 1
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Helen and Patrick tho! Two wrongs doesn't make a right.. I pity Becca ooo..I don't pray to have such MIL! Maka why??
Doctor Madam roniex2, how was your exams? Wish u success
Re: Three Virgins by midecrown(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow!! We r nw on d same page#all thanks to buccal who told me abt dz story nd @doc u r so on point lyk decimals.#bring it on
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
midecrown:
Wow!! We r nw on d same page#all thanks to buccal who told me abt dz story nd @doc u r so on point lyk decimals.#bring it on
Thx luv, welcome
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
heemah:
Helen and Patrick tho! Two wrongs doesn't make a right.. I pity Becca ooo..I don't pray to have such MIL! Maka why??
Doctor Madam roniex2, how was your exams? Wish u success
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
**** 3:15am at David Dominic's house
Rekia wore a short tight yellow gown that propped on her thighs, She tiptoed to David's room, David was fast asleep as he just returned from the company, Rekia woke him up with a loud cry, She pretended she was feeling cold and needed blanket and warmth. David was perplexed, he was confused, why would His maid run to him for warmth at this time of the night, He allowed her into his bed and covered her with a thick blanket.

Rekia closed her eyes for the next minute, She held tight to David, David shifted uncomfortably, Rekia suddenly grabbed his organ, David's mouth opened in amusement. Rekia rubbed his organ hard till he got an erection, He couldn't contain his joy. He couldn't believe he could get an erection, the last test he did showed he had little possibility, He just couldn't believe it, he was still rubbing thoughts in his mind when Rekia came on top of him, David grabbed her and stroked her ruthlessly, that was the first time he would make love to a woman since he sustained an accident that affexted his reproductive system, Rekia moaned loudly and romantically, there was a light out.

6:00am
Tomi watched her being in the mirror,twin fat tears rolled down her cheeks. her life was becoming miserable day by day, She glanced at her sleeping son, it was so sad he came at a time she had some complications, He needed motherly care and love, most times, she would try singing to him but nothing would come out of her mouth, She cursed David, He caused the accident which resulted into her current condition. A ray of up sprang up through her, She picked her keys and drove to the hospital, she nodded to the few nurses that didn't know about her condition whenever they greeted her. She met with the doctor just at the right time and told him she was ready for the operation. She changed into another gown given to her by the nurses, She was wheeled into the hospital, the operation commenced at exactly 7:20am, She hoped she survived, She placed for her son in case she didn't, She suddenly felt a sharp pain, She zoomed into the dreamland.

Becca was preparing for the first anniversary of her marriage, Korede told her she would have a very big party to celebrate their anniversary.
"Honey, our anniversary comes in two months" Becca said one evening, She was relaxing her head on Korede's laps.
"Ehnehn, is that?"
"What's the meaning of that? You don't even know we got married in august" Becca answered, a frown etched on her forehead
"Am sorry now, I didnt know august is already here"
Korede's mother walked in, her hands akimbo
"Which wedding anniversary do you want to celebrate?, over my dead body".
Becca lips dropped.
Re: Three Virgins by kunmmy89(f): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
So happy for David Bt really wish it was Tomi he had d attention wt
Sigh @ Becca, God will save u from ur MIL
@ Doc Roniex......God will continue to strengthen u....kudos.....love ur work
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
"Maami, why that?", Korede asked raising his voice a bit
" All I know is that you cannot waste your money on any stupid marriage that didnt yield a son!"
"Mom, you can't control my home for me. enough of this madness"
"Kolade, Emi ni were?, Obinrin ti Da ori e ru, afi tiko ba kin she omu aya mi lomu"
Korede walked out, Becca followed suit
"Becca or whatever you are called, since I gave birth to my son, he has never raised his voice at me, he has done that because of you, there's no problem"
Becca's heart jolted, She just hoped all was well with her family.

Becca sneaked out of the room to the garden, She tried Ireti's number, it was picked on the fourth ring.
."Hello dear" Ireti greeted full of life
"Hello Ireti, how you" Becca asked in a rather sad tone which was obvious
"Becca, What's wrong? you don't sound happy"
"Because I am not happy, am a sad wife, a sad mother"
"What's wrong?"
"Its my mother-in-law, she's been giving Me problems, I don't have a peace of mind, she rules my home, am...."
"Take it easy, can we meet tomorrow? so we can trash it out".
" OK then, we've really got to, where?".
" Jigzy restaurant, GRA".
"Alright, 4:00pm dear".
" Thanks, cheer up o. Becca dear"
"bye"
She hung the call and sighed as she walked to the nursery to check on her daughter

Tomi returned home late in the evening, since it was a minor operation, She wasn't admitted. she was drove home by the doctor on night duty. She pushed the door and it gave way, she wondered why it wasn't shut. She drifted into David's room to share the good news. She opened the door with smiles playing on her soft cheeky face that had been receiving tears for some months now, She screamed immediately she opened the door and saw David making out with Rekia.
"David!!!!!!"
She went low.

Helen just finished with the dishes, she had a shower and changed into a blue bumshort over a red T shirt, she quickly fed her child and rushed to answer a call. Before she could get to the table, Patrick got hold of the phone and threw it on the couch, Patrick grabbed her, put her to the shoulders and headed to the room. He unbuckled his trousers and tore her Bra, with full force, He entered roughly into her. he took his time to have a steady, slow, fast rhythm with her. Helen screamed, bite his neck but he bothered less, he fell away from her and rolled on the other edge of the bed.
He panted for a while and dozed off.

Helen cried herself to sleep. she had no energy in her, Patrick finally got back at her. now she felt empty and used. Her husband raped her! She managed to dress her baby in the state she was. She was changing the baby's diapers when she heard some familiar sounds downstairs. She rushed downstairs to see Patrick and his friends watching the video of the sex they had the previous night. His friends made jest of her, She felt her feet moving below the ground. she rushed upstairs and began packing her things into her big spacious leather box, She packed her baby's dresses too. It was all too much for her to bear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by sweetolu: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
nice story. started following yesterday
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
David!!!!!!! Patrick isn't fair nah shocked
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Why would Patrick do this to her? *sobbing*
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
sweetolu:
nice story. started following yesterday
Hello dear, welcome on board...

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
embarassedwicked patrick....but helen u knw u start it.....great story kip it up
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
matie:
David!!!!!!! Patrick isn't fair nah shocked
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Patrick went too far.....
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2015
ahan.. which kind couples be this... Patrick you are a goat.... a big one.... but roniex2... u no try at all o... tomi shudnt have caught david nah..
Re: Three Virgins by Subuhanalahi: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2015
ahhhhhhh!
Patrick is for sure an animal
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2015
roniex2!!! where art thou?
Re: Three Virgins by sweetolu: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
roniex2:
Hello dear, welcome on board...
thanks pls continue the story
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
am so sorry Dearies, I'll make it up to u guys soon..
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2015
The clock struck 3:30pm, Becca clutched her purse and glanced at the beautiful Becca in her mirror, She looked extraordinarily ravishing, her Brazilian hair dazzled behind her neck perfectly, She wore a flip flop and sprayed her favorite perfume, her dressing screamed she was in a state of peace but she was being tormented in her matrimonial home, she sighed as she passed through the corridor to check on her baby before going out, her baby was in the dreamland. She smiled and pressed a kiss on her forehead.Bibitayo looked beautiful even in sleep.
"Sleeping beauty" Becca pronounced softly.
She walked towards the door and made to leave, But then her mother-in-law hissed and eyed her scornfully, She shrugged and hopped into her car, She silently prayed the traffic would be beatable.

She arrived at jigzy restaurant, GRA some minutes past 4:00pm, She parked her car safely and got out of the car to meet a smiling Ireti. Ireti welcomed her all smiles, they placed their order before going deeply into their conversation.

Ireti studied her and instantly noticed Becca looked depressed, She wanted to bring the matter up but decided against it, she wanted Becca to pour out her mind.

"Ireti, I don't have peace of mind" She paused for a second to make sure no one was eavesdropping and then continued
"My mother-in-law torments me, She doesn't see anything good in what I do. Am so unhappy, Could you believe she doesn't want us to celebrate our first anniversary"
Ireti gawked at her friend before letting out
"My dear, I understand, some mother-in-law are just a thorn in the flesh, Mine also wanted to prove she was in control of my home, She tried that with me sooner after our wedding but you know me now, I didn't dull at all, I gave it to her hot, the following month, She carried her bags and got out of my home, till date, if she interferes in her other children's marital affairs, She doesn't do that with me and my husband, you know me now, I no take nonsense wen we dey for school, I dey craze badly"
Becca laughed richly. She thought for a while and then said
"I think I know what to do"
"Exactly, that's my girl, let's start with this method"
Becca listened with rapt attention.

She got home very late in the evening, She was so tired to cook, She slumped on the bed and drifted into the unknown after she had set her plans well.

Korede gave her a French kiss, She woke up all smiles and tickled his chin. Korede let out a loud laughter, their chatter could be heard miles away, oh! yes, it was a beautiful Friday. Korede had taken the day off to rest, Becca also wasn't really a busy workchap. They planned to spend the day at home.

Becca strolled into the kitchen to prepare some rice and stew. She tiptoed to her mother-in-law's restroom but the woman was still snoring heavily, Becca laughed as she imitated the woman noisily. She changed into a smashing hot bumshort over an armless blue tube top. The breakfast was ready around 9:15am, She set the table and beckoned on her husband, She was happy Ronke would return home in the noon, it would save her from stress, Korede joined her shortly, They were about taking the third scoop when Mrs Oladipo joined. Korede noticed a strange act after he greeted his mother.
"Rebecca, Did you greet mummy this morning?"
Before Becca could say Jack, Mrs Oladipo flared up and spoke harshly.
"How will she greet me, igba ti ko leko" She hissed loudly
Becca eyed her and said" I was about greeting her before you spoke"
"Do that now" Korede ordered
"Good morning" Becca greeted reluctantly
Korede smiled at his wife and she returned it, Korede's legs playfully ran over Becca's, He kissed her lips hungrily, They were interrupted when Mrs Oladipo's countenance changed and she angrily backed
"Korede, What's the meaning of this in my presence, What disrespectful act!"She stormed out of the dinning room. Becca stiffled a laughter inwardly, Korede looked stunned.
Tomi's attitude changed almost immediately, She wanted to make her improved condition a surprise to David but he ended up surprising her, She couldn't help the tears that rolled down her cheeks, It was all over the papers that The dominic's marriage had hit the rock, it had also been discovered David wasn't the father of her first son, Gbenga was still bent on collecting his son from her, She looked miserable.
She thought of the sex David had with Rekia the previous night, "When did David regain his potence?", " How did it happen" Different thoughts and question raced through her mind. She just hoped Rekia didn't get pregnant. She heard a knock on the door, David dragged his feet slowly inside, She looked at him disdainfully, He went on his knees and pleaded for her forgiveness but Tomi would not hear of it.
"Get ready for a divorce" Tomi announced and stormed out of the house.
David looked stunned, his marital life was affecting his job, all the business men he worked with told him off, they urged him to make things right in his home as they wouldn't want to give contracts worth of millions to a man with a broken home. Tomi vowed never to forgive him, She was prepared for a real battle with David Dominic.
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice update dear
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Olaide59:
Nice update dear
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Tomi woke up and groaned, She stretched on the large soft bed. She glanced at the curtain for a minute. She ruminated on her husband's unfaithfulness, She vowed to make life hell on earth for David, as for Rekia, the silly devil would be somewhere in the streets because she had had her thrown out disgracefully the previous day. She jolted back to the present when her phone beeped.
"I want my son!"
Tomi's eyes widened, tears rolled down her cheeks, why was her life full of downs, she sat transfixed as she stared into the space. She was sure the message came from Gbenga, She thanked God Jackie wasn't around, she would have added more salt to her sore wound. She grieved silently.

David knocked carefully on the door, He received no response, he gave up and went back to his room, life made no meaning to him again, he had already lost almost all his business partners, His home was hell. He just hoped Tomi wouldn't take any step that would hurt b his shattered soul the more.

Tomi bathed her son, She packed her things and her son's. she bathed and wore a blue tank top over a pink trousers, She had a jimmy choo Shoes on. She descended the stairs slowly with her son and her belongings. She sent for a cab and it arrived some minutes later, She was determined not to take any of David's property with her. She hopped into the cab carefully with her son, her luggage was arranged in the car boot. She briefly made a description of her mom's residence at festac estate. The cab sped off.

Helen roamed about the street with her luggage and her baby, the baby was Seriously wailing and crying. She bought snacks for him and it silently kept mute, he only chirped once in a while.

She sank in deep thoughts, She didn't wish her marriage was the way it was. it was barely a year she got married to Patrick, She sighed deeply, she didn't take note of a black Lexus jeep that halted few distances away, she was brought back to the presence when a tall man who would surely be in his late 20's tapped her lightly. Helen turned and beheld the tall man who looked drop dead gorgeous and boxed up in his black suit, he had a jelly-like hair, his skin shine brightly. Helen's mind raced rapidly, she could place the face.
"Mike Clinton" She screamed in utter surprise, not minding the onlookers who diverted their attentions to her.
"Helen!" Mike cried out
They hugged instantly, They were interrupted by Nelson's cry. Helen patted him gently. Mike urged her to come into his car and she obliged, mike lifted her huge bags and placed them inside the car. Helen couldn't stop looking at Mike with admiration, Her first and childhood love was looking gorgeous. Helen sat in the front seat, she placed Nelson on her laps. Mike turned the key in ignition. The car wheeled hard against the road's surface. Mike couldn't stop glancing at Helen, She was a real definition of beauty, only that he noticed she was looking tensed and stressed up. The air conditioner only helped in cooling her nerves. They chit-chatted as he drove, Nelson only helped in chirping in.

Mike pulled up in front of a white duplex, He had been living in Houston estate ever since he arrived from London. He had been in two relationships but they ended up in disaster, He was currently in a relationship with his mother's friend's daughter who also schooled abroad, Sandra Marcauley.

Helen got down carefully, She hung nelson on her shoulder, She kissed his gentle lips, Nelson drifted into a peaceful slumber.
"Is that your son?" Mike popped the question that had been on his mind as he helped Helen with her bags. She only nodded.
Mike led the way to his duplex, Helen followed suit. She admired the tastefully furnished living room which housed all the necessary gadgets in it. She gawked at the expensive red rug which had different patterns in it. She asked him of a room to lay her sleeping baby, Mike pointed to a door and she followed the direction of his fingers, She went in and was shocked with the sight that greeted her.

Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Keep it coming dearie
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
keep em coming sweetheart
Re: Three Virgins by zinylicious(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Don't stop now Doc cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.