Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,514 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Three Virgins - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (67413 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy ;Dlove ur story to d moon nd back.....keep up the good work
Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
yipee!!....ayaf open anoda page
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
ernie98:
yipee!!....ayaf open anoda page
Smiles.. thx
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
TYPING.
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow! Thanks for the dedication... I'm honoured
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Waiting oo roniex2
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Becca shrugged closer to Korede, She was not feeling sleepy, she could count the tickling of the clock, She got up and helped herself to a drink. She sad carefully on the firm plastic chair which seemed to be the only comfortable chair as she was heavily pregnant. She rubbed her pregnancy lightly as she sipped the drink, she was careful enough not to wake her husband who was sleeping like a cold log of wood. Becca smiled sweetly at her husband, she was interrupted by a knock on the door
"Who is knocking on the door by this time of the... " Before she could complete her statement, the door twisted to give way to her mother-in law, She arrogantly told Becca to go and sleep in the guest room as there were mosquitoes in her room, Becca wondered how an old woman would lie just to make her hone miserable for her, She had personally done the insecticidal spraying of the room in the afternoon, She lingered for a while and grabbed a pillow on the bed to lay her head on. Her husband's arm stopped her and she drifted her gaze to her mother in law.

"Mom, She's going nowhere, this is her matrimonial bedroom, we have a lot of rooms in this house" Korede said looking intrigued. Sleep was now far away from his eyes, he got up and stood facing his mother. Fear gripped Becca instantly, She could feel the baby in her womb react swiftly to the statement that came out of her mother in law's mouth. She gawked at her husband while her jaw dropped in amusement

Tomi was wheeled with a stretcher into the Lagos state teaching hospital, She was obviously unconscious, a call was put to her husband, The journalists and the news reporters were all around the corners of the hospital looking for ways to push words out of the busy nurses and doctors. Tomi Dominic accident was really a way to get readers interested in their papers.

David arrived minutes later, he was successful in trying to shun the lions, disappointment was written all over their faces. It came as a shock to David when the doctor came out and told him Tomi was to go under a forceful labour in order to survive. She was not yet due for labour. David was given a pen to sign the deed of agreement of having a premature baby, it would definitely be the talk of the town. He stared blankly at the paper and the pen before him, he was about to make the decision of either loosing his dear wife or saving the innocent baby.

Helen returned home very tired, she switched on the television. Patrick was at home but his attitude towards her was questionable, He always wore a face of guilt. It was obvious he had something itching him which was already forming a goose in his belly, Helen was sure he was dying of guilt, she knew the man she gave her heart to, she was hoping one day he would have the heart to talk to her, there was also something about Stella, she Was beginning to act like a rival. Her behavior was at the peak of further tolerance, What an alien and devil incarnate she was to make her feel like a prisoner in her own home. As Helen was watching a soap opera programme. She noticed her wedding rings were not on the table where she placed down, She was about lifting up the flower vase on the table in search of her wedding rings when she felt a tap on her shoulder
"Looking for these?" Stella questioned as she showed her the wedding rings well placed on her fourth finger. Helen heaved a sigh as the felt a sharp pain down her abdomen at the sight of her rings on Stella's finger.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
some mother-in-law though tank God korede took his stand...Tomi please survive o Helen!!!!!!!! chase dat woman out its your home o..good job sis
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh! Gat an interesting 1 here.
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2015
This stella no get fear
Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some mother in law nd their wahalacryhope stella s nt pregnant 4 patrick sha....
Re: Three Virgins by Ebi89(f): 12:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Patrick is so foolish, how will he allow his ex to come to his matrimonial home and d lady Helen is also a dullard undecided undecided I can't imagine myself accepting such nonsense!!! Hmmmm mother in laws and their wahala
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Ebi89:
Patrick is so foolish, how will he allow his ex to come to his matrimonial home and d lady Helen is also a dullard undecided undecided I can't imagine myself accepting such nonsense!!! Hmmmm mother in laws and their wahala
My dear, that kind tin tire me for helen's side, i bet someone can't be that stupid in real life nd Patrick himself is a bigger fool knowing hw desperate his ex is nd letting her stay in his matrimonial home undecided
Who does that?
Re: Three Virgins by Ebi89(f): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2015
MissAssy:

My dear, that kind tin tire me for helen's side, i bet someone can't be that stupid in real life nd Patrick himself is a bigger fool knowing hw desperate his ex is nd letting her stay in his matrimonial home undecided
Who does that?
No sane person can do dat
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello guys, sorry for not updating, am somehow not strong enof, Stay blessed
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
roniex2:
tis well with u..get well soon
Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Get well soon
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
roniex2:
Get well soon.
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wish u speedy recovery
Re: Three Virgins by Calismart(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice one here.keep it coming
Re: Three Virgins by zinylicious(f): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Nice story, get well soon @ Roniex2
Re: Three Virgins by ernie98(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
roniex2:
Get well soon...
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Get well soon dear
Re: Three Virgins by obumsway(m): 3:37am On Aug 15, 2015
So intresting ........ Keep it up !!!
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2015
"What?, what are my rings doing on your stinking fingers" Helen asked furiously, even the soul in her womb was boiling in anger, Helen raised her hand to slap her, Her hand was caught in mid air by a figure behind her, she turned to face her husband, A deep frown creased on Patrick's face, Stella smiled mischievously feeling like she had defeated Helen.
"If you dare raise your filthy hands on her, I'll beat you into a pulp right now" Patrick roared In rage
Stella stifled a laughter, She was enjoying the heat of thae moment, Helen's jaw dropped when Stella walked to Patrick and stood behind him, she never knew it was a two against one.
"Patrick Williams, You have failed, is this the thing you called your friend you have brought home to play rivalry with me, Look at me, I gave my virginity to you, I was twenty five years she. you married me and you deflowered me, I am an expecting mother carrying a eight months pregnancy, yet I am still in shape, yet you brought this fat pumpkin to compete with me, this is not competition! this is stupidity!"

"And to you young lady, I don't know what you must have done to him which now gives you the audacity to talk to me anyhow,you once abused me of my infertility, I am Noe carrying an heavy pregnancy, this man here can't stay with you, he glows and sings every time we make love because he is always satisfied, Only God know what you will look like when you get pregnant, If you don't leave my home in the next Two hours, I,Helen, will crush you, grind you, wash you and sundry you till your whole world shrinks" Helen blurted out angrily and stormed out of the room, It was not obvious she was pregnant already, She was still looking fit and slim, Stella thought she would find it difficult competiting with her, two fat tears rolled down her cheek, She scurried to her room and began packing her things, The clock tickled out loud, She checked out the time and heaved a sigh and she struggled to get her things out, Patrick stood in awe as he tried registering the last drama that unfolded before him.

"Take this, Drink it thrice a day" Mrs Oladipo ordered. Becca collected the bottle and examined it carefully, She noticed it wasn't from any manufacturing company and it had no expiry date, She decided to ask the woam what was on her mind.
"Maami, what's the function of this?"
"It is to make the baby in your womb a boy, my son can't afford to train a girl" She said grinning sheeplishly, Becca couldn't believe her ears, She shook her head and walked into the bedroom, before she could lay on the bed, Her mother-in-law's voice reached her
"Don't forget to pound yam for me, with egusi soup"
Becca sighed and Crept under the duvet.

She didn't know she was taken by the cold hands of sleep, Her mother-in-law's voice woke her up and sent signals into her brain
"Your wife walked out on me, She insulted me simply because I asked to eat just bread and tea in my son's house" The old woman cried out disdainfully. Becca gasped for breathe on the bed she was.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by daprincel(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice, keep em coming
Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
waoh..ow is yr health..some MIL though Patrick shd b a man abeg
Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
welcome back
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Becca struggled out of bed and strolled to meet her husband, her husband surprisingly shot a smile at Her and she responded flashing him an enchanting smile z This angered her mother-in-law the more, she stood hands akimbo.A deep frown creased in her brows, she watched them display before her.
"Welcome sweetheart" Becca finally spoke and began removing his jacket. She hung them in their bedroom and headed towards the kitchen to prepare lunch. She was about to stir in the Eba which her husband usually had for his dinner when Mrs Oladipo sneezed and blurted out. Becca turned back to face the Old woman eyeing her.
"Lazy bone, stir Amala for me, I don't eat Eba, Korede, dint you tell your wife or you weren't taught how to stir amala" Mrs Oladipo stuck out her tongue, Becca looked frustrated, Mrs Oladipo was pleased. Becca received the greatest shock of her life when her mother-in-law took the next action

Tomi was receiving drips for some weeks now. She had been the talk of the town and headline news. The pictures of her incubated baby were seen posted on social media, David couldn't comprehend the fact that the doctor reported his dear wife wouldn't talk for some weeks. How would he be coping with a wife that can't talk till God knows when? What answers would he provide for the hungry lions, He bowed his bushy head as he finished seventh brandy he was taking. He just couldn't help but drink. His life was totally like scattered packs of card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Nice one dearie

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by matie(f): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
too short roniex2...Tomi pls survive o..good job
Re: Three Virgins by Shakyroh320(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
A grt story here,kip d gud wrk up,more ink to ur pen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / The Den Of Delilah / ........rebbecca.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.