Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

“I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari (28316 Views)

I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by dustydee: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

FOR THOSE THAT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND PLS READ HERE:

"By the constitution no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that didn’t even vote for me, they have the protection of the constitution of the government and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. If I come clearly and show and marginalise a certain group because they didn’t vote for me, I have already contradicted myself and I am sure people will be too quick to pick that against me"

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by demmy0325(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demmocrats(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by davuvid(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why do you guys keep running around circles..??

24 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by pazienza(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by dustydee: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
this is a counter thread on a similar one posted earlier. Please let people see this and makeup their minds.
thank you

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
I already feel sorry for Mr. President.
I am sure he never saw this coming, he never knew that being a military president is quite different from being a democratic elected president more especially with the ease at which people can access internet these days.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by redsconsult(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
PMB will change Nigeria for good . Nigeria will be great again. it will be country to rule africa in few years to come and the world soon. PMB my only fear is in 2019 if all your effort will not be grounded again by some useless cabals and thieves.

12 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by donsmall94(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Alright baba
For those that cal u baba go slow, u gave them d perfect answer that u prefer to be slow and steady.
WAILING WAILERS
I've got some above me
That's all they know how to do best.
WAIL
angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Berrymoss(f): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari is confusing my head. His utterances r just too contradictory.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
davuvid:
Why do you guys keep running around circles..??
Because they were and are not still prepared

17 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by veekid(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
enoff talk baba, na action we want

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by wisefizz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haha . BSM again?

BSM=BURUKUTU SIPPING MONKEY

8 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
The Lying President

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Ekowise(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Gboliwe: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Change!

That's what we are into in this country now.

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, stop putting a spin on it. The only area in which the constitution prevents him from marginalising an area is in the area of ministerial appointments. The constitution requires that every state should have at least one minster in the cabinet. So Buhari must appoint ministers from the 36 states but other than that, there is nothing binding him to appoint from each state. That is just 36 appointments out of more than 6,000.

15 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
mad people.

you quickly pushed this thread to the front page to douse the tension the other is already generating. dont worry yourselves, the message was well received by those it was directed at.

Last week, OBJ said the people of Niger Delta will surfer for the actions or in-actions of GEJ in office, few days later, daura-dullard has said something in the same direction and someone is telling me about context.

Cowards will always be cowards no matter what cos it runs in the blood.

can you also deny that he was asking someone during that interview what an inclusive govt is

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Hillzy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
The wailing wailers, taniods, Santanists n co. Over to guyz we are waiting for ur veiw on dis. Even wit a video d wailing wailer below me still won't accept d fact

5 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by atlwireles: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Even with a video the almajiris are still trying to lie grin grin grin grin

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by jaybee104(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Su

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by naijainfogalery: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Though i felt its wrong for him to have made the first statement but he reiterated his support for the whole region in his last message. But i still feel the first thing he said was wrong.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
God bless the President. I knew my President couldn't have said what these blockheaded saTANoids now accuse him of.
Happy wailing to all wailing wailers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by kayo80(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm! I am a Buhari supporter but I didn't support his earlier statement concerning this sensitive issue. He should forget the past and just rule all equally and shame his doubters from on region of the country.

Anyway, for the men that have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on bbm- 56163832

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Neduzze5(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Story story... Story!
Once upon a time... Time time!

One day, Buhari rose up one morning and said he was not gonna marginalize any part of the country.
Yet two months after his inauguration, his government has been one run by the fooolanis, for the fooolanis and with the fooolanis!!

#TheUnrepentantDauraDullard!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Moneyyy: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by NaijaFutbol: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
We get it

[size=14pt]Their Constitutional Rights Will get to Them but I will Treat those that voted for me Preferentially [/size]

We have ears and do not need the interviewer to translate like what transpired in the video or OP like you to tell us what he meant

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by joystickextendr: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
okay

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Afrocatalyst: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Counter thread

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Seen
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by eleko1: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
cool Yes baba! U are the father of all/father of modern new NIG.BarcanisaTAN,Temitemi1,Anonimi,and oda useless group online,LET THERE BE PEACE wink smiley

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Vivalavida99(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided

Damage control lol cheesy

We should learn to choose our words carefully, as we can hurt, and mislead others. Words...can't be taken back, once you give them away. Harsh words are like bullets: no matter what, they can still leave a painful injury. And sometimes, a sorry is not enough to heal the wounds you leave.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.