Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

“I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari (28346 Views)

I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by justanotherme: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dr. Pauline Baker: How do you intend to approach
the Niger Delta issues with particular reference to
amnesty, bunkering and inclusive development?

Answer:

“President Buhari:
Going by election results, constituencies that gave me 97% can not in all honesty be treated, on some issues, with constituencies that gave me 5%.
I think these are political realities. While, certainly there will be justice for everybody but the people who voted, and made their votes count, they must feel the
government has appreciated the effort they put in
putting the government in place. I think this is
really fair.”

Who is fooling Who? Since the Niger Delta and South East Gave Baba go Slow 5% Vote.

Constituencies That Produce 97% of The Nations Wealth Should Be Allowed to Control Their Resources.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
woodcook:
I already feel sorry for Mr. President.
I am sure he never saw this coming, he never knew that being a military president is quite different from being a democratic elected president more especially with the ease at which people can access internet these days.
bros feel sorry for yourself. the president doesn't need your pity. I believe in him. he'll deliver
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by umarc19: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok

Flat heads from the East.

U don hear him.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
seriously this man is naija biggest mistake he's just pretending sooner or later he will show his true colours

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by nochildsplay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
BIAS pipu will quickly comment now

Meanwhile;- *Am filled with SK here and reasoning smoothly*
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by faithugo64(f): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
its no news
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Boy101(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lobatan
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by khrisponty(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
And we know your not completely being honest but it's all good might as well play to the gallery.
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love my president, very diplomatic, he never makes statements which will heat up the polity. Igbos can breath a sigh of relief now.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Itulah(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Who cares sad [/size]

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by thefakestan: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
With this government just do the opposite of whatever the President says. @ least so far that has been their pattern.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nomswag: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin Satanoids come and defend baba one chance oo
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by jay2pee(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
STORY FOR THE GODS

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
Buhari is confusing my head. His utterances r just too contradictory.
how so? Where did he say he would marginalise anyone before?
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by sanity12(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yeeboes,,,,,,is ur mind @ rest now

Cheast beaters grin
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Meiji(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
My own issue with that video is the fact that someone had to explain "inclusive governance" to him. Na that one still dey pepper me for body.

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by LILYUCHMAN: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
whatever
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ibos can go to hell.
I wonder why they should be expecting a "brain dead" person not to marginalize them.
They didnt sow right, yet they want to reap right? Instead they sowed hatred, they should reap calamity. Baba shouldnt allow these fools that dont even want him to succeed from the beginning to bully him.
Hopeless bigots.
I understand that there are exceptions though.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
APC zombies defending Dullardin(h)o since 18BC.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jaideyone:
bros feel sorry for yourself. the president doesn't need your pity. I believe in him. he'll deliver

Bros I really feel sad for you considering your comprehension skill.

If I may ask how do you manage to make it to the other side of a motor way on a daily basis?

7 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by sammyj: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAI PMB we believe you haters will hit the rock or live transformers very soon.!!!
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you take a close look at the interview, you'll notice that he didn't have to think before making that statement about treating some people differently from the other which means that it's something he already had in mind. Every other thing he said was an attempt at trying to redeem himself cos he knew he gaffe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by usefulboy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I believe in mr president and I knw he will deliver . God bless Mr president God bless Nigeria. chikenna
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by KOBOJO: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
umarc19:
Ok
Flat heads from the East.
U don hear him.

THE BABOON FROM THE ZOO REPUBLIC HAS SPOKEN.....

Ewu hausa abi na aturu yoruba slave from Southwest.,whichever you are......

Your ZOO REPUBLIC is about disintegrating !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Out of buhari's 15 appointment, 14 are northerners.Doesn't it prove he is marginalizing some region of the country?

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by amjoseph19: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
It is now crystal clear that this man is suffering from old age. He can't even recall what he said few days ago. From not remembering the name of INEC, calling his vp another name, creating a new country in west Germany to giving his party another name in ANPC.
I keep telling my folks that in 2 years time, we will greatly regret the decision we make in voting buhari as our president. It will go down as one of the greatest mistake in the history of this country.
To all those blind supporters, here is a video of what your baba said about those that voted for him and those that do not vote for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLHi4ieE7A

6 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Greatzeus(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
We believe Sir,Good be with YOU
Let them keep hating,while we fly around the world and back,like the world is ours,matter of fact,the WORLD IS OURS grin wink smiley
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am happy that Buhari realised his earlier senseless position and is now retracing his step.

Nigeria belongs to all of us

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Since this grandpa began the president ,hardly a week goes by without him contradicting himself. That only shows and proves his confused state of mind about the nation and how to govern as a civilian president .

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Ayameze2015(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any spinster that like this post will be married off to a good man before the end of this year...like and be blessed

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by SenatorM(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK, very good. Look at the Change y'all are Clamoring for

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Intercepts Boko Haram Families / US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt / Why U.S, UK, Others Are Monitoring Magu’s Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.