Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

“I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari (28347 Views)

I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari / With Cabinet, Nigeria's Buhari Puts Party Before Reforms -REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
bluepeables:
Baba didn't answer the question!
he didn't understand the question.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by veraponpo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
Buhari is confusing my head. His utterances r just too contradictory.

It is only people that want to be confused that can be.

He was quoted out of context. If I say that human being is naturally lazy and I move on to say but if you want to succeed in life, you have to be diligent.

How will you quote me? What did I really say?

He was asked if he would have an inclusive govt and he answered that the political reality is to support the people that voted for him with about 97% ....... but ( I wont contradict my words that I belong to everybody and belongs to nobody. The constitution protects everybody, etc) what did I say in reality.

You people just want this man to be on same scale or pedestal with Jonathan and they are miles apart. Jonathan was the worst leader to lead Nigeria.
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
I am happy that Buhari realised his earlier senseless position and is now retracing his step.

Nigeria belongs to all of us
He has spoken his mind before his retraction, Imagine a GEJ said * I will be happy if we have ND as an independent country* and in that same time retract and explain that statement, what do you think will happen on social media in the next seconds.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
woodcook:

I realize that in most of your post it's either you are cursing or inciting hatred. It is quite a shame, at first I thought your case was something simple but I was wrong bro.

In all honesty I will leave you to yourself maybe one day just one day you may come across someone that has same ailment like yours.

For now make I 'jejely' go find people wey well follow yarn. grin grin
[/s]

Goon, i say it as it is. I see a shovel and call it one and not agricultural equipment. If in the process u and ur kind feel offended then to hell with u all. By the way, are u also Ibo?
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by justanotherme: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The lesson there is, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Take the South West, for example, the pattern of their voting put them in a situation where, whomever wins, won't marginalize them. Politics is a game. You must be smart.

You should teach your president then , the meaning of inclusive government.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Yeboes will celebrate this good news for three months. Yeboes reaping where they did not sow since 90ADgrin
What have your forefathers sown to Nigeria's foreign reserves in the past 40 years?
Buhari is from the north, a region that is more parasitic than a mosquito.
brood of leaches.

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
barcanista:
He can only manage his gaffe, he can't erase it

dont u think this is well apt for u protection seeker grin grin grin
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by mekanaky: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
hee hee hee. why did u ignore the first part of his Ans. see what Buhari said

He said, '' “I hope you have a copy of the election results. Literally constituencies, for example, that gave me 97 per cent, cannot in all honesty be treated, on some issues, [the same way as] some constituencies that gave me five per cent. I think these are political realities. While certainly there will be justice for everybody; everybody will enjoy their constitutional rights, where the party in constituencies that by either sheer hard work made sure they got their people [to vote] and ensure their votes count, they must feel that the government has appreciated the effort they put in putting the government in place. I think this is really fair''.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by bigerboy200: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
The wailers are hungry...let dem feed and feast on those few seconds of controversial response of Buhari and pretend not to see the elaborate explanation on how he wont marginalise any region/body....scoring cheap political points is allowed by d waiilers who wanted Nigeria 2b destroyed by mind blowing corruption.
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
justanotherme:

You should teach your president then , the meaning of inclusive government.

Inclusive government is a fraud. Is wike practicising inclusive government in PH? where is ur criticism about that? Instead ur kind ask that wike should crush his opponents. Likewise, Buhari should do the same.
Only a fool will look at "baba one chance" and expect democracy dividend from him.
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tell this Fulani kunu to shut up

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by OLADD: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:

That was why APC campaign team carefully packaged him, pre-selected his utterances during interviews and ensured he did not participate in a nationally televised debate. They did a good job in hiding his numerous but unpardonable deficiencies from majority of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:
[s][/s]

Goon, i say it as it is. I see a shovel and call it one and not agricultural equipment. If in the process u and ur kind feel offended then to hell with u all. By the way, are u also Ibo?

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
^^^^^
Is that ur mama?
dayummmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by IYANGBALI: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
CSTR2:
What have your forefathers sown to Nigeria's foreign reserves in the past 40 years?
Buhari is from the north, a region that is more parasitic than a mosquito.
brood of leaches.
hahahahahahahahahahaha see painment. He half start his own celeberation of the good news . Iyangbali 3-0 cstr2 tongue

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by JUHABACH: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
I love my president, very diplomatic, he never makes statements which will heat up the polity. Igbos can breath a sigh of relief now.

sacarsm ?

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by CSTR2: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahahaha see painment. He half start his own celeberation of the good news . Iyangbali 3-0 cstr2 tongue
You are the one that is pained.
Your president will always be seen as a common bandit .

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by JUHABACH: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:
Ibos can go to hell.
I wonder why they should be expecting a "brain dead" person not to marginalize them.
They didnt sow right, yet they want to reap right? Instead they sowed hatred, they should reap calamity. Baba shouldnt allow these fools that dont even want him to succeed from the beginning to bully him.
Hopeless bigots.
I understand that there are exceptions though.
i m not sure you understand how democracy works

3 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demdem2:
^^^^^
Is that ur mama?
dayummmmmmmmmmmm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Out of the abaundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that PMB is not a tribal and religeous fanatic. I pity the SE/SS fools that has hope that this scum of the earth will do anything diffrent from what he is known for.

Well said and rightly put dear. May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by JUHABACH: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
kingslly:
Animals,and u expect us to feel some kind of Empathy for You guys in d North East?

1 Like

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Demdem2: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
JUHABACH:

i m not sure you understand how democracy works

O yes. Buhari wont do anything to undermine the constitution he swore to. whatever rights his opponents has as enshrined by the constitution will be given to them and nothing more. he will also unleashed more security agents to blanket them against any criminal act. no special treatment from him to them. isnt this fair at least from the "brain dead man"? only fools will expect democracy dividends from such a person.
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by IYANGBALI: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
CSTR2:
You are the one that is pained.
Your president will always be seen as a common bandit .
kai ordinalaly penality you no fit play Iyangbali 5-0 cstr2 tongue
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Positiveminds(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mr. Imagemaker, don't waste your energy trying to decorate a dead animal. Expect some rottenness. The man has said what is in his mind. He will not treat sections of Nigeria equally, and we already know who the targets are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Emmanuel602(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is this a counter thread or what?

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by Remii(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrymoss:
collect refund from your english comprehension teacher, lol
Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by samofson: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
These days when a statement comes out from the government, I wait for 24 hrs for a rebuttal from the same government !!!!! Guys get it together, this is becoming the order of the day and it makes the Buhari Government look like a bunch of amateurs. Seems they are playing the part of opposition and government at the same time. PDP don't even have to say anything these days. APC is playing the part of opposition them.

It's better not to talk at all than to make statements then have to make another statement to counter not clarify the statement that was very clear to begin with.

This makes the government look like they haven't got a clue and it really disheartening cause we all have been praying that this government would bring the change we all are clamoring following the abysmal run of PDP.

With the way things are going , the confidence in their ability to succeed is beginning to wane.

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria”- Buhari by viktor01(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
THIS MAN'S STAMENTS IN THIS VIDEO ARE VERY CONTRADICTORY.
WHAT EXACTLY IS HE SAYING ABOUT POLITICAL REALITY OF PREFERENCE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.