Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy (4085 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Report reaching my desk has it that this is the formula KingLekan, Ayobase, Caseless, KingTom, Tosyne2much, Orijin101, Ronald4lif, Lalasticlala, Wristbangle, EmuSmith, Dre11, Mynd44, KokoA, Xynerise and other Love Doctors' babes have been using to keep them at bay...

So ladies what are you waiting for, start applying everything on that list and your love-life will never remain the same.

Thank me later
wink

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by kbams241: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
:
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by bunmioguns(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by shaiba(f): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
no need thanking you later. I tried all, the guy just look me, say I be ogbange, e borrow leg run, so thank u

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can assure u that no guy will be comfortable dating a lady u never asks him for money, no matter how small!

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm i will start applying it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
What's really happening today? undecided its been all bouh pleasing men

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
shaiba:

no need thanking you later. I tried all, the guy just look me, say I be ogbange, e borrow leg run, so thank u
Queen Shaiba, what have I done wrong ma

Probably you didn't apply the formula very well you know cheesy

Ask the people I tagged they'll tell you more or you can come for weekend tutorial concerning the topic.

Don't thank me,
You welcome,
OK bye.
wink
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
What's really happening today? undecided its been all bouh pleasing men

Is because we run the world
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by kinglekan: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by OKNkanu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Phew!!..... what a thread!!
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Ok
Good, I'll be expecting a feedback.
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by xynerise: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmmm i will start applying it cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
dont8:
well said right? cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
well said right? cheesy
Of course, use the formula for Xynerise and he won't have course to bolt from home henceforth.
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
dont8:
Of course, use the formula for Xynerise and he won't have course to bolt from home henceforth.
who is xynerise?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
who is xynerise?
The boyfriend I'm about bequeathing to you, he's loving and caring when you don't request money from him smiley
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by xynerise: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
who is xynerise?
Who dey ask?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
xynerise:

Who dey ask?
oh r u?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by xynerise: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh r u?
Erm..pardon me, I have issues comprehending "shorthand" undecided
I am fine though cool
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
xynerise:

Erm..pardon me, I have issues comprehending "shorthand" undecided

I am fine though cool
lobatan! cheesy i ssaid are u exynerise?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by ayobase(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
dont8:
Report reaching my desk has it that this is the formula KingLekan, Ayobase, Caseless, KingTom, Tosyne2much, Orijin101, Ronald4lif, Lalasticlala, Wristbangle, EmuSmith, Dre11, Mynd44, KokoA, Xynerise and other Love Doctors' babes have been using to keep them at bay...

So ladies what are you waiting for, start applying everything on that list and your love-life will never remain the same.

Thank me later
wink

I will try make my points of counsel very simple for whoever cares to listen.

I tend not to bother much when teenagers are involved in issues as this.They wouldn't listen. A period of adventure for them to explore and exploit.
I rather pray for them.

It takes the God fearing or/and morally disciplined ones to adhere and stay put during the teen years.

I have been telling ladies, either my lady or not never to think or depend on a guy financially. "It makes us think of you as liability".

Ladies in the house, I pray you don't jam one of those unfortunate guys o. We are not all d same I swear. Some no send you if you ask or you no ask, you do or you do.

Nevertheless, I have been talking about an ideal man here.

Lastly, always try create indelible impressions in the live of guy you will ever come across. Invest in him. This will enhance you being wanted or missed if you eventually parted ways. Situation as this has made guys go extra miles marrying ladies against all odds.

Being a responsible lady wouldn't make an ideal guy see and use you as an object of sex. Make the guy miss and want you by being independently and financially responsible.

There are some ladies I have never missed for a day, and there are few that have good testimonies - Greatly missed.

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Women are money are just bedmates

It's the guy that will draw the line of demarcation. You don't need to use money to impress her. You control the game and don't allow the game to control you gringrin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2015
OP, I throway salute oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Omotayor123(f): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Oh.... Okay.
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
dre11:

It's the guy that will draw the line of demarcation. You don't need to use money to impress her. You control the game and don't allow the game to control you gringrin
Hmmmmm, I hear u undecided
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm, I hear u undecided

cheesy

What did you see
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by sexynabila(f): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
No way..
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
dre11:

cheesy

Whtat did you see
Every tin ooo wink
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dont8(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
ayobase:
It takes the God fearing or/and morally disciplined ones to adhere and stay put during the teen years.

I have been telling ladies, either my lady or not never to think or depend on a guy financially. "It makes us think of you as liability".

Being a responsible lady wouldn't make an ideal guy see and use you as an object of sex. Make the guy miss and want you by being independently and financially responsible.
dre11:

Well said, Doctors.

tosyne2much:
OP, I throway salute oooo cheesy
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/8/8d/Salute.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150625054056[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read] / Woman Catches Husband Cheating,grabs Him By The joystick(photo) / When He Says "Money No Be Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.