Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy (4120 Views)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Every tin ooo wink

Hope you did read the right meaning grin
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
dre11:

Hope you did read the right meaning grin
More or less... Hapi sunday. Hope u went to church smiley
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
More or less... Hapi sunday. Hope u went to church smiley

Sitting on the fence

I did..... How about you?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
dre11:

Sitting on the fence

I did..... How about you?
Same here smiley kiss
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Same here smiley kiss

How was service and your weekend?
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
dre11:

How was service and your weekend?
dey were loveli...hv a grt evening smiley
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nickymezor:
dey were loveli...hv a grt evening smiley

Evening is cold here......

Wish I had...lipsrsealed
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
dre11:

Evening is cold here......

Wish I had...lipsrsealed
same here.... wish u had wat? tongue
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 7:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
same here.... wish u had wat? tongue

Wish I had....... What you were thinking ofgrin
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015
dre11:

Wish I had....... What you were thinking ofgrin
U don't hv to knw lipsrsealed... Na fr my ears only ooo kiss ...Anyway I think I read ya mind wink.Hv a grt morning
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Nickymezor:
U don't hv to knw lipsrsealed... Na fr my ears only ooo kiss ...Anyway I think I read ya mind wink.Hv a grt morning

Good morning too the mind reader....

Hope it's has a supersonic speed that can read and not make mistake.

Because a simple mistake will make your thoughts invalid
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by forhereyesonly: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by Nickymezor(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
dre11:

Good morning too the mind reader....

Hope it's has a supersonic speed that can read and not make mistake.

Because a simple mistake will make your thoughts invalid
Lolz. ..it does ooo
Re: For The Ladies: Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy by dre11(m): 3:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz. ..it does ooo

So, I was right all along

Am sure the angels are on guard by now

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Bought For Her (pics) / Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.