Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do (4998 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Davidemark3: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Imaging you are going with your baby and see her like this, What are you going to do

Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by bigiyaro(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
if we were goin OUT before i saw dis ukwu, we'll jst go IN.
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Emmatdayo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
She will open the door nd I'll go in
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haven't you seen her _nude before now? See them saying "I'll go in" as if seeing her like that is a wee bit more special than when she's nude.

Tell you what, why don't you permanently plug your dick in and suspend going out forever? Shiiiior.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Qualer: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
Haven't you seen her _nude before now? See them saying "I'll go in" as if seeing her like that is a wee bit more special than when she's nude.

Tell you what, why don't you permanently plug your dick in and suspend going out forever? Shiiiior.

sssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:

Lol...mehn grin
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by corperscorner: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Bangalore

Bangalee

Bangaspree

Bangajack

Bangashook[/size]
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Emmatdayo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:

bros calm down,is it ur yansh abi d woman na ur mama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by ladyF(f): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Emmatdayo:
bros calm down,is it ur yansh abi d woman na ur mama?
Na your mama.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by Mznaett: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
lol
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by mabeni(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
She no wear undies
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by jonaifame22(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
I must confess I got a Hard-on looking at this
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by godwineli(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Davidemark3:
Imaging you are going with your baby and see her like this, What are you going to do
no more going out
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by swtdrms(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its simple, outing cancelled or she change her attire. Full stop

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by myboy2010(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
mabeni:
She no wear undies
how u take know
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by SparkoVictor: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Dis one dey catch attention oooo.

But I go look and carry face Sha.

https://www.adabba.com
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by julybaba(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Omo. I go use hand split her from back,
Re: PHOTO: IF We're Getting Ready To Go Out And See This, What Are you Going To Do by CheedyJ(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2021
I’m most certain she won’t follow me out like unless she changes her outfit...

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Churches Overflowing With Desperate Single Ladies. / 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.