Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,060 members, 7,838,694 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. (35508 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Who cares? undecided

So far he's ever ready to spend d fvcking money on me,guyz am johr

Who need his real love?
look at her, desperado, cheap article like u.. When u see them, u will surely know. Poverty stinking soul, I don't blame u tho, I blame poverty and ur lame parents for bringing u up in an absurd manner.. Ten thousands folds shall it be doubled upon u n u will shed tears for ur hubby will even bring his mistress to ur matrimonial home.. Olodo.. I reject poverty n it mentality in my life... Ashawo one naira

3 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice points @Op.Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by DuranEfx: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am married but single girls wont let me rest. I have 26 girlfriends. Its my money and I am enjoying it. I bought a car for one of them, I cant do without her kitten.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Whylagos: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
How about the meal ticket, the school fees, the rent and above all the job. The ladies will tell you in secret what they stand to gain before dumping the papa
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
I am married but single girls wont let me rest. I have 26 girlfriends. Its my money and I am enjoying it. I bought a car for one of them, I cant do without her kitten.
see monkey for high jump. Mstcheew!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
see monkey for high jump. Mstcheew!!!
Are you beautiful enough to grace my Tempur mattress ? I guess not.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Who cares? undecided

So far he's ever ready to spend d fvcking money on me,guyz am johr

Who need his real love?
The so called money you think he is spending on you is actually some change he set aside for fun.His real money is being invested and yeilding profits for him.No matter how you see it,he will always win.
Pls concentrate on making your own money and dating guys of same age grade for your own good and build self esteem.I read a lot of books by robert kiyasoki.I will recommend you get any of his books.You won't regret it.Cheers hun!

Note* You can never get rich by tips from any man because people don't give their best to beggers.Take road side beggers for example,you can only give them change,not the highest currency in your wallet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by supremesage(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
DuranEfx:
The real issue is not about single ladies staying away from married men.
It is about married men staying away from single ladies. Is it that easy?
....Especially when U have good money, in good position and still 'active'. Forget story !!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is DAT possible....... Our political class go cux Una ooo
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
Are you beautiful enough to grace my Tempur mattress ? I guess not.
I think madness runs in ur family.. Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Segemint,,when next you want to quote me ensure you take my parents off this. Cuz I don't do parents ish..here or anywhere.

Alright back to d topic,,I'm wondering if you're really employing the experiences gained during your academic year to the advantage of this forum.
However,I would'nt waste much time nursing your already wounded heart. Cuz I am sure you raised all these to enable members see d acquired ostentation inwhich you have doused yourself.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
I think madness runs in ur family.. Get well soon
There is no madness in having pretty angels around. What is madness is you wearing rag on your profile picture. You no even fine, you come wear rag again. Olodo rabata.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
There is no madness in having pretty angels around. What is madness is you wearing rag on your profile picture. You no even fine, you come wear rag again. Olodo rabata.
your full of potty.. Get a life.. HIV stinking soul

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
ednut1:
op fit dey married man House now self
No I be like say some small small girls wey fit dey 4 Nairaland de disturb her husband. Na him she come carry de Gospel come de preach 4 here.
Na joke oooo no take am seriouss ooo
gringringringrin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
your full of potty.. Get a life.. HIV stinking soul
You are wrong. HIV doesnt infect souls. You are not just mad, but you are also ignorant. Get your a/s/s off that rag, and pm me. May be I could accommodate you someday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Segemint,,when next you want to quote me ensure you take my parents off this. Cuz I don't do parents ish..here or anywhere.

Alright back to d topic,,I'm wondering if you're really employing the experiences gained during your academic year to the advantage of this forum.
However,I would'nt waste much time nursing your already wounded heart. Cuz I am sure you raised all these to enable members see d acquired ostentation inwhich you have doused yourself.
fvck u! Fvck ur parents and fvck ur entire family cos the just raised a wasted soul.. Poverty stinking soul with her stinking pvssy.. Quote me and die like an idiot which u are.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
You are wrong. HIV doesnt infect souls. You are not just mad, but you are also ignorant. Get your a/s/s off that rag, and pm me. May be I could accommodate you someday.
I only pity ur wife and the kids ur raising that's if u even have one and am sure that's how ur sisters keeps running after married men too. Shitty hoes

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Atlantian: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
segemint:
I only pity ur wife and the kids ur raising that's if u even have one and am sure that's how ur sisters keeps running after married men too. Shitty hoes
My wife and kids dont live in this zoo. They are far off in my second home at God's own country. My hobby in this zoo is to explore hoes like you and dash you kobo kobo, you resemble picadilly hoe sef. I no really blame you, you never get roscoe for the night. No para for me, I didnt tell them not to buy your market. May be elastic limit of your kitten has reached abysmal level grin grin grin
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
DuranEfx:
The real issue is not about single ladies staying away from married men.
It is about married men staying away from single ladies. Is it that easy?
....Especially when U have good money, in good position and still 'active'. Forget story !!!
A hard working lady with good self esteem will say no irrespective of the cash you splash infront of her because men will always ask a beautiful lady out so its determination.Poverty is not an excuse hun!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by bidex(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

http://theinfong.com/2015/07/10-good-reasons-you-should-not-date-a-married-man-you-just-have-to-see-this/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
This is the reason a lot of you girls are single and desperate after time has gone! Keep believing on all these thrash and expect to see a single man. People like you are very vulnerable to heart broken and reject
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
bidex:

This is the reason a lot of you girls are single and desperate after time has gone! Keep believing on all these thrash and expect to see a single man. People like you are very vulnerable to heart broken and reject
So what's ur point?

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by RealEstate37: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by scribble: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol. Some men met their wife virgins and still have mistresses outside....

So it can't be the babes past sins catching up...

It's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't

Stop preaching to the choir, they already have their special number

Met a girl who said she can't date married men but when the wind started blowing.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Jagabanthelion: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Jagabanthelion,, You are far behind schedule..

Just a lil work 4 u:

Remove ur shoe and put it close to ur nose and know how it stinks. I guess U dnt like what you perceived? Right?

So What should be ur next move? Be sincere

Dont have time for your stinking jokes. Go look for a married man to joke with. I detest conversations with ladies of low moral value. Thank u,now kindly run along.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Larablink(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Miner13:

A change ??
Or
Game on
game on with you.
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Larablink(f): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Miner13:

A change ??
Or
Game on
game on with you. cheesy
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Segemint you dare called me a poverty stricken soul? Well,guess what?
I'm not pained cuz my parents are better off than you could imagine
and
What you made last year was actually less than my income tax. I know you've had a tough year and hard some crappy luck but that is'nt any of my biz. So I'd advice you Go and die and don't dare mention me again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by Mznaett: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jagabanthelion you sound pained. Lol tongue
Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by tracyorez(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
My wife and kids dont live in this zoo. They are far off in my second home at God's own country. My hobby in this zoo is to explore hoes like you and dash you kobo kobo, you resemble picadilly hoe sef. I no really blame you, you never get roscoe for the night. No para for me, I didnt tell them not to buy your market. May be elastic limit of your kitten has reached abysmal level grin grin grin
This is what I am talking about,I wish a lot of ladies will see this your comment and know that its wrong to date married men.pls stop insulting @segemint,she is very beautiful.she is just upset with your comments.
My mum usually tell me,don't blame married men when they ask you out because men naturally have high libido,blame ladies that accept to date them and that I should always say no.Cheers hun.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by segemint(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mznaett:
Segemint you dare called me a poverty stricken soul? Well,guess what?
I'm not pained cuz my parents are better off than you could imagine
and
What you made last year was actually less than my income tax. I know you've had a tough year and hard some crappy luck but that is'nt any of my biz. So I'd advice you Go and die and don't dare mention me again.
even from the way u type am typically sure ur typing from ur business arena.. Don't worry more sugar daddies r on the way so u will make cool cash tonite.. My dear don't get angry cos its only a poor stinking soul from a abject poor family follows married men.. Poverty is really a disease.. U quote me again n see u will not run mad at ur business spot. Olodo

1 Like

Re: 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. by bummyla(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.