Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex (47167 Views)

South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / Romance Section Girls Stop Attacking Me / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by cococandy(f): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Confused cheesy
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Brytawon(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2015
I was walking around when i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by hadizasaf: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2015
So girls don't like sex. Only guys do, OP go and research, girls like sex as much as guys they aint just as vocal as guys

7 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by 1miccza: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Op you are so correct and right,don't mind the haters
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by oismail(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
O Y O
On Your Own
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by babasade(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Which hospital they release this one from..

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Sanuzi(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Are you serious
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by chybykee(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
OP, you no well.....

see the link name sef #wenogetjob grin
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Icecomrade: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
"Guys loves sex, No doubt"

Ops is still a little boy

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by activefibre1(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2015
guy u dey craze
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by aenero(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
You have said it all,cos it's a free world people think they can jus spew rubbish
xtervaganza:
How about you get a job 1st?

We don know your type, you ain't getting game and you're pained

Oponu oshi
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Princejebs(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2015
imagine a graduate an a secondarian doin love abi gbesegrin
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by denda(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2015
because u catch another guy with ur girl right :Pbecause u catch another guy with ur girl right
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by pojophilius(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2015
i pity some guys daughter's future...including mine

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by CaptPlanet(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Op.

There's this gorgeous girl that moved into our neighbourhood recently and she has a good vibe.

I can hook u up.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by CaptPlanet(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
pojophilius:
i pity some guys daughter's future...including mine

Lol! Guy why na?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
See as them they attack the op Truth is bitter undecided

Nice write up.

Madam! Tell them
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
But this topic is misleading as if some girls have sex like their lives depend on it or having feelings attached to it.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by maxmccoy(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2015
So u jus wan Pay Pay Pay and Pay....

Maga....if she give u no collect...stop dis ur pool of shit from running
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
How about you get a job 1st?

We don know your type, you ain't getting game and you're pained

Oponu oshi

Game is usually just a call away for most of us. The guy said the truth. I never had sex with my Ex, and i loved her (still miss her), we would be in the room talking nd playing, kissing, but no s.ex. If we will be honest, se.x is fun but not all that matters if u truly love the girl.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm
What's with the "Hmmmm" are you humming a song or what?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
agoadiv:
If i catch u eh
And, Wetin go happen?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Adaeze003(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
It can pain... cheesy wink
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
cococandy:
Confused cheesy
Dnt be ok!
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by smarteze(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2015
That is d truth, but it is quite unfortunate , that they will not hear.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Must you accept everything that you are being offered? What happened to saying No at times...like say the gals dem dey force sex on you. Guy abeg calm down joor, beta mind ur bizness, no com spoil biz 4 person dis early morning cos my new package dey nairaland so..............no offense, jst joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
What's with the "Hmmmm" are you humming a song or what?

Maybe
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by kechywillz(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
I working with Former President Obasanjo, if you wanna know. And the inspiration to the write up came up after I just had sex with a Kenyan beauty that works as a consultant here, she wanted me to love her but I don't..... YOU ARE SEECK.... Work your life to where I am before talking trash

Check my blog... you think a jobless fellow could maintain that....
u just wanna tell us dat u had sex with a kenyan lady,how does she taste? Maybe thats the question u wana hear. sad Bro,u could have gone ahead to tell us dat u had sex with a lady n not atesting to where she is from.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by bayocanny: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
@op pls modify your topic, with that being said no matter how you caution them(girls) they will still continue to distribute it.
It Ñot easy to be in a relationship without shining the congo even girls also like it.
My Guy shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by bayocanny: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2015
grin[quote author=Adaeze003 post=36247678]It can pain... cheesy wink correct geh
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Greatfes17: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Why is it difficult for most people to understand the will and meaning behind writeups.

Good work OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.