Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,704 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex (47203 Views)

South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / Romance Section Girls Stop Attacking Me / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by pojophilius(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lol! Guy why na?
y?r u kidding me?well,u cat to be kitten me
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by 49cents(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2015
yomi007k:
MINDSET IS EVERYTHING
I have had dis discussion with some of my brainy friends n I have come to understand that Individuals don't give each others much CHOICES in relationships here in Africa.

Activity choices include
1. Sex
2.Dinner/ Drinks-tea,coffee,wine
3.Dance-
4.Picnic
5. Games
6.Out door sports
7.Hunting
8. Travel
9.Movies
10.Amusement parks
Etc etc

The more activities we engage in, d less time n energy we have for sex.

The trith is we in nigeria don't know what dating means

Its a time to verify the feelings you have for each other through sharing a life of activities. Work and liesure

The fact is, sex spoils the process of verifiaction, introduces trust issues and makes the guy feel he has to stay in the relationship

The truth is that sex is for the married just like government money is for the citizenry and not for those who occupy the office

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by harry509: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:

COURTESY : http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/ladie-stop-giving-guys-sex.html?m=1
don't say guys love sex, girls also love it. Even love it more dan guys, jst dat girls pretend a lot.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Kingspin(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Women are going all for the money while the men take sex as their prize
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
simply senseless...
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by damiloladuke: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
ddami:
simply senseless...
senseless? I see
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by streetzdreamz(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Game is usually just a call away for most of us. The guy said the truth. I never had sex with my Ex, and i loved her (still miss her), we would be in the room talking nd playing, kissing, but no s.ex. If we will be honest, se.x is fun but not all that matters if u truly love the girl.
one of the few matured mind here,naive mind sees sex as a form of love,or a big achievement,no sex no love they always say,sex shouldnt be a symbolic activity in relationships,when you love your woman you have sex as a plus not as if ur very life depends on it,@op thumbs up,ladies generally have the believe that once u straff em u definitely getting serious with em,which ofcourse aint true.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by proxillin(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
But the truth is ladies like sex more than guys...if we guys stop patronizing them, church go become crowdy and God will hear lots of cries

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nanecs: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
@ poster, your write up is not balanced. The truth is men are complicated. For the fact that you don't fall in love with a gurl cause of sex doesn't apply to all men. Do you know that some men will rather date, love and marry a lady cause the lady gives willingly, than roll with someone that's "stingy" with sex? What am I trying to say? While sex = love with some men, to others, they disagree with your views.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by flawlessT(f): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2015
With this "TOPIC"hope most guys won't turn themselves to RAPIST ooooo wink
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by sunsplash99(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
But this topic is misleading as if some girls have sex like their lives depend on it or having feelings attached to it.
Lol, aren't one of them?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by toprealman: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2015
THIS SEEXX THINGY IS LAUGHABLE. DATED ONE DAUGHTER OF EVE WHO FOR NO REASON WILL SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOP THAT IT MUST BE DONE AFTER MARRIAGE (WITH ME OF COURSE). UNKNOWN TO HER, I HAD ALL INFO ABOUT HER FREE DONATION WITH WANTON IMPUNITY OUTSIDE. I PLAYED ALONG AND AT THE RIGHT TIME, ENDED WHATEVER IT WAS WE WERE DOING IN AN EPIC WAY.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:

COURTESY : http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/ladie-stop-giving-guys-sex.html?m=1
OP, you sounded a little bit self-centred. You ought to say they should stop giving you and not us.

Sex is awesome if you have it with the right person. You might have been deceived by girls and now crying like a baby. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by bigiyaro(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Let's be frank wit each oda... We all must get laid one day! Except those who wana be priests or nuns..
na dis nuns n priests dey fvck pass.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by bigiyaro(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2015
@op! If u like open campaing office, girls got nottin to give oda dan sex.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol Op u sure this ur topic would not increase Rape cases in nigeria
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
See as them they attack the op Truth is bitter undecided

Nice write up.

I dont understand you. Are you in anyway implying you've not been giving your man sex?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
But this topic is misleading as if some girls have sex like their lives depend on it or having feelings attached to it.
Mayb the ones his dated * shrugs*
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by scachy(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

As if na man dey enjoi sex.... No be favor we dey do dem? Smh
Wat!!!, favour? grin grin
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by LastProphet: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2015
I laugh in 3 international languages, so OP u bought the misconception that it is only guys that need sex? I can see how old u are and its disappointing that Seun osewa after working very hard to build nairaland has decided to hand it over to teenagers with Android phones. So u think the girls don't also want the sex? They 'give' it to only help the guys abi? You are one of those misguided youths reading newspaper about women desires. You haven't entered the real world

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by scachy(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2015
boboLIL:
0p na only u waka come oh.....gals don't mind dem,,,we love una die...we can't gays u know so give us hot s*x......
grin
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by DTOBS(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
I working with Former President Obasanjo, if you wanna know. And the inspiration to the write up came up from personal experience ... YOU ARE SEECK.... Work your life to where I am before talking trash

Check my blog... you think a jobless fellow could maintain that....
Osheyyyyyyyy jobberman

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Is op trying to suggest that the ladies are doing guys a favor by giving them sex?Ladies love sex as much as men.Therefore, if they give us sex is because they also want to have sex too.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by troy20(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
any nairalander close to the op should please take him out.this is treason.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by RealEstate37: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by jashar(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided

Girls should understand that they are on the receiving end. they are always the ones to bear the consequences.

Ladies be wise.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by iamdammie(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Ds guy na mu'fucka sha......wetin be d meaning of ds write-up...if u wanna come up wif ur holier-than-thou attitude all in d name of impression management, dia r better ways of doing dat. without u messing up chances of other guys...and for real, wat u fail to realise is no matter hw much babe's see dis, once dey get to dia guy, dey must to drop d skirt naani...so Maa lo pa ara e...
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Eddygourdo(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:

thanks to cheap Internet and China kids like you can give opinions on adult matter. What do u know about women. Ashewo no be girlfriend or woman experience
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by damiloladuke: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, you sounded a little bit self-centred. You ought to say they should stop giving you and not us.

Sex is awesome if you have it with the right person. You might have been deceived by girls and now crying like a baby. Lol
You are wrong my brother, in fact have had severally this WEEk with different girls.. just that I don't love them and majority of them wanna buy the love with the sex
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by damiloladuke: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Eddygourdo:
thanks to cheap Internet and China kids like you can give opinions on adult matter. What do u know about women. Ashewo no be girlfriend or woman experience
Kid? At 29? you are mentally deranged.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
If girls don't give guys sex where will they get money to maintain their body and buy toning cream?Or do you also want them to be cucumbating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.