Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? (32802 Views)

What Kills Relationship Faster? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster???? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by holysina(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
saxwizard:
gun

guy u just made my day

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaaha

lol

hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by jumongpan(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Been Boring, cheating and Attitude
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by oochi123(f): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:

Communication.
. U re Very very CORRECT.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Being boring

no reason

but to me, the greatest killer of relationships is DISTANCE
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Elvis506(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
You see why the government must build more physchia homes and hospitals?
guy u harsh o
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Atlantian: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Honeycomb is to the bees, what money is, to the women. Without the honeycomb the bees cant make honey and will all flee to the nearest honeycomb. I cant even take their calls except there is excess liquidity ? Money makes women wet. They will not mind your attitude and any other thing, as far as they see bundles on the table and few notes scattered around the cabinet, as if you dont care.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
classicB:
.I think cheating and poor sex. Not everybody can cope with a cheating partner especially if the cheating partner keeps cheating with no remorse. Poor sex can also kill relationship if sex is the pillar of the relationship, i mean to some people sex o's as important as trust and faithfulness.
A relationship can still cope with no money, money doesn't guarantee the wellbeing of a relationship.

I love intelligent ladies.

Nice response.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by NDOSHA: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lack of communication
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Gloryblossom(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cheating,bad attitude,lack of communication n of all not Trusting each other
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by topspicy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Being boring
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Alexandro2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Attitude but i smell moni can b d cause of unnecessary behaviour
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by AsanwaKC(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
I think money and sex
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Barbiekhadyjarh: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Attitude
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by UnimkeAk(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Being boring.....

No money cancels this one out.

With cash u can hv so many fun stuffs 2 do
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Splendidee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:
undecided

Boring sex

I just can't deal!! grin
wich is boring sex?any way na way na.since u choose to mingle wit out dated supposed grand fathers leaving the healthy guy in sorow wht do u xpect
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
attitude

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Smilingbob(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
WRONG MINDSET
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by gabpaul: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Being boring.....
Explain Naw angry angry
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by sweatlana: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
No or poor sex
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2015
UnimkeAk:

No money cancels this one out.

With cash u can hv so many fun stuffs 2 do

-> https://www.nairaland.com/2449786/deduce-real-world-information-geometry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.