Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? (32706 Views)

What Kills Relationship Faster? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster???? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Fixation: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Which of These Kills Relationship Faster?

No Money
No sex
Bad Friends
Poor Sex
Cheating
Being Boring
Attitude
Please Give Reasons..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by saxwizard(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
gun

89 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Fixation: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
You see why the government must build more physchia homes and hospitals?
saxwizard:
gun

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Being boring.....

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Fixation: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Really? So what happens to no money n no sex
Cutehector:
Being boring.....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
Really? So what happens to no money n no sex
it falls unda bein boring... tongue..wen u hav money, u r very interestin grin.. Wen u duno hw to pleasure a woman, aren't u as borin as fvck?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by OKNkanu(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Attitude..... No reason.

9 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Dabss(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
saxwizard:
gun
I agree! The op needs two to the head.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by MisterLongman(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
Money makes the world go round.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Jamexjulius(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by CR77(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2015
grin No money cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by wildchild1: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
You say no sex,na that spot the relationship go die as in GOAN DIE grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided

Boring sex

I just can't deal!! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by jnrbayano(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Attitude....

Relationship from definition bothers on association/connection between participants ie (a man and a lady)

Attitude on the other hand talks about truculent or uncooperative behaviour.

The minimum requirement of any association (relationship) is cooperation and Attitude (a behaviour which is uncooperative) is in direct opposite.

Whenever attitude knocks at the door of any relationship, separation is only but a matter of time.

In attitude all other relationship killers listed, thrive.

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by librangyps(f): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
No Money
No sex
Bad Friends
Poor Sex
Cheating
Being Boring
Attitude
Please Give Reasons..

Funny enough all the aforementioned are linked in the sense that poor sex leads to no sex eventually which in turn leads to being boring, u seek out fun friends and there's a chance of u mixing up with bad friends, ur attitude towards the relationship changes, (I'm talking in context of marriage pls), cheating comes into play in the long run.... as far as I'm concerned money only seems important when u don't have it, but if you are very comfortable, you tend to realise that money doesn't change much afterall.

Poor sex should be worked on VIGOROUSLY and corrected grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by XtraSmooth404: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
No money undecided
Money answereth all things..
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by wiringdpt(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Trust issues

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by djakinwande(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by docphresh(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
All of the above in varying degrees

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Mbkite(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:

No Money
No sex
Bad Friends
Poor Sex
Cheating
Being Boring
Attitude
Please Give Reasons..

Communication.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by wiringdpt(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Space bookers

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Demmocrats(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
NO MONEY

Because Nigerian ladies love that so wella cheesy grin

www.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
No money,no love
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by sunnyuche1(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
? op, u won use perfect ur lecturing ambition? give reasons kwa! oga no make me remember school days abeg.. I hate exam, test na my nightmare..

All of the above!

take it like that or leave it without reasons
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by passionate88: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
No money
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by djakinwande(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
.I think cheating and poor sex. Not everybody can cope with a cheating partner especially if the cheating partner keeps cheating with no remorse. Poor sex can also kill relationship if sex is the pillar of the relationship, i mean to some people sex o's as important as trust and faithfulness.
A relationship can still cope with no money, money doesn't guarantee the wellbeing of a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Depot(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
No money jor, owu na bastard cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.