Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? (32699 Views)

What Kills Relationship Faster? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster???? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Fehmy25s(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
No money
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by kinglekan: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
*yawns*
Boring. sad
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
Which of These Kills Relationship Faster?

No Money
No sex
Bad Friends
Poor Sex
Cheating
Being Boring
Attitude
Please Give Reasons..
NO MONEY.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by osimataylor(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Recent statistic say 35million nigerians are mad.This person is one of them igbooo dey work.
Fixation:
You see why the government must build more physchia homes and hospitals?
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by NewsINigeria(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by ately1(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Pls gv reason.. Kills faster in a relationship... Nd stealing meat ur gf cooked..
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Olsoo(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Op,where's Mouth Odour ?
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Sa

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by legendsilver(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
CR77:
grin No money cheesy cheesy
This was why u left him for that new guy shey? I just dey laugh
grin
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by feldido(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Money... The rest will just fall in place, to some extent though.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Money more money plenty money plenty more money extra money plenty exra money plenty exra money too much money more too much money plenty too much money plenty too much exra more much money.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by onadana: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
coolNo money....money ansereth all things....without money....using baba Osho's words..."go and die".
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by RazziP(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Do the statistics and give us the answer
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by reachbenny(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2015
ATTITUDE.

attitude is everything.

with a good attitude, u are willing to learn and communicate.

with a good attitude, u cannot be boring.

good attitude brings much more money.

attitude makes u good in everything.

a good attitude attracts while a bad one repels.

attitude is it!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by tuzle(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2015
oboy naija relationship na no money dey kill am, naija girls too like money
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
No money undecided
Money answereth all things..

Not really i had no money one time and was dating but i ensured to be interesting oh, na the babe dey console me say no worry money go come one day.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by tuzle(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2015
but wait o how these topic take enter front page. Chai we need to start probing some people on nairaland
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by kadunasouth(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2015
No sex

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by kenedy175(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2015
MB 6 question!
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by STENON(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Cheating, because there is probability for the continuity of the cheating even after getting married.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by MakCoby(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:
undecided

Boring sex

I just can't deal!! grin
What's your definition of " boring sex"? undecided
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by XtraSmooth404: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2015
pcguru1:

Not really i had no money one time and was dating but i ensured to be interesting oh, na the babe dey console me say no worry money go come one day.

You two still together?
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Money makes relationship grows daily even though the spouse possess all these flaws.Esp to the ladies.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by HDee(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Haven't being into any... So no comment. Just peeping through the thread grin
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by holyteeboy(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2015
No children..i hvn't seen it in the options
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by STENON(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2015
CHEATING, Because there is probability for the continuity of the cheating even after getting married
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by goshen26: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Cheat!
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

You two still together?

Well no but we still talk, Genotype issues. Not all babes are like that, I have had experiences with babes and i have never had to bother or worry about money because i tell them honestly when i do or don't have, funny enough you'd be surprised what this babes usually get me, but when i have cash i make it rain though cool.
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by akosh005: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fixation:
Really? So what happens to no money n no sex
Really wat, op said faster not what is d answer
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by Luqso1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
money :-Xmoney
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by friendl: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
In this part of the world,na money
Re: Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ? by efficiencie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
ATTITUDE grants the fortitude to any similtude of good or evil with such a great amplitude that either provokes gratitude or defies pulchritude...

In a nutshell, with the right attitude, problems associated with sex, money, friends, family and flirtacious people can be tamed and solved. All the other problems are superficial but attitude is an issue that sits in the soul or consciousness of a man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.