Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19410 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Salamu Aleikum sis/bro, I'm not truthman2012?! embarassed
sorry mistake
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
marxydans:
sorry mistake
No problem grin
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
plainbibletruth:

Remember the thread started by pointing out that whereas Allah said no one can believe except he Allah wills it, he then, on the other hand, instructs Mohammed to fight people until they accept Allah.

I believe this was the crux of the matter.

But you spent most of your initial posts in digression from this core issue.

After several promptings you came to an interpretation that the fight was only for "when the muslims where oppressed by the makkans". BUT the verse NEVER said 'fight those who oppress you'. So how you came to conveniently 'interpret' "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" to mean ''fight those who oppress you' is, to say the least, amazing!

Now you blame others that they "peddle in some words into the translations that are not into in the original arabic text to prove your lies"
But are you not adding words here yourself?

[Btw, if you refer me to "a place in the bible where muhammad was being referred to as said in the Quran" you may still end up adding your words to what the Bible is actually saying, so don't bother. The Bible says NOTHING about the Quran or Mohammed. On the other hand the Quran says much about, and confirms, the Bible as the Word of God. ]

IF your 'interpretation' is the right one, why didn't the book that claims to make things 'clear and simple' not just simply say so - that is assuming that this portion of the Quran was actually 'revealed' to Mohammed AFTER and not before he started facing opposition.

So, do you see that in order for you to show that your 'translation' is the right one you need to prove that this portion of the Quran was given after Mohammed was fought by the Meccans and Meccans alone and also that it does not include any other people? And by so doing it must be that you had 'special revelation' from Allah to "fill-in-the-blanks" that were not there in the Quran?

How "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" comes to mean "fight Meccans who oppress (or fight) you" is simply AMAZING!
Lying is permitted in islam.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
bashbabe2:

When I'm not foolish like you. Find someone who has time to go back and forth with you. I'm only hear to SMH at your ignorance.will keep praying for you
Will you please answer parisaddictbook questions and stop praying a foolishh prayer? S\he highlighted some questions concerning your unholy prophet and non of you was able to touch it. I taught muslims say mohammed is their most perfect man (criminal).

Sorry, I forgot that criminals are role model to certain psychotic sets of people.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
true2god:
Lying is permitted in islam.
i think it is in christianity that paul permitted lie!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i think it is in christianity that paul permitted lie!
Your prophet was a liar and supported lying. See hadiths below.

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
true2god:

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 49, Number 857: Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “He who makes peace between the people by INVENTING good information or saying good things, is not a liar.”

Muslim Book 032, Number 6303: Humaid b. ‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Auf reported that his mother Umm Kulthum daughter of ‘Uqba b. Abu Mu’ait, and she was one amongst the first emigrants who pledged allegiance to Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him), as saying that she heard Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A liar is not one who tries to bring reconciliation amongst people and speaks good (in order to avert dispute), or he conveys good.
please whats your problem with these hadiths? should it be inventing bad information? Infact these hadiths are talking about peacemaking, so whats the connection? you are a confused fellow.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
true2god:

Islamic scholar lexiconkabir, do you believe in the hadith I just quoted or do you classify it among the 'weak' or\and 'fabricated' hadith that are meant to damage the image of your honourable pedophille prophet? Is lying justified as a tool for making 'peace' as being taught by your prophet 'more-harm-mad' (shitt be upon his head)?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
true2god:
Islamic scholar lexiconkabir, do you believe in the hadith I just quoted or do you classify it among the 'weak' or\and 'fabricated' hadith that are meant to damage the image of your honourable pedophille prophet? Is lying justified as a tool for making 'peace' as being taught by your prophet 'more-harm-mad' (shitt be upon his head)?
were you not taught how to comprehend to information using comprehension passages in your ss classes? how does those hadiths justify that lying is a good act? moreover it was paul in the bible that said if he has to lie to bring people into christianity, he will do it. and i believe that is why you and your christian friends are so comfortable with lying.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
marxydans:

Mumu.how many time u a change bibble?have u ever seen where the holy Quran been changed? If u don't understand anything in the Quran contact me to give u clear details not to start giving verdict on what u don't know

How much of quran do you know?

Did I say quran was changed? I said allahh was inconsistent, changing his revelations to deceive the muslims. Let me bring out a few of his deceptive inconsistencies, maybe you will understand:

How many trumpets will be blown on Qiyamah?

Two

On the day when the first
Trumpet resoundeth
And the SECOND followeth it,
Qur'an 79:6-7

One only

And when the trumpet shall
sound ONE blast, Qur'an 69:13

Which one do we take?

Can you marry non-
Muslims?

No

Do not marry unbelieving
women (idolaters), UNTILL THEY BELIEVE: A slave woman who
believes is better than an
unbelieving woman, even
though she allures you. Nor
marry (your girls) to
unbelievers until they believe: A
man slave who believes is
better than an unbeliever, even
though he allures you.
Unbelievers do (but) beckon
you to the Fire. But Allah
beckons by His Grace to the
Garden (of bliss) and
forgiveness, and makes His
Signs clear to mankind: That
they may celebrate His praise.
Qur'an 2:221

Yes (even though Qur'an 9;29)
calls Christians idolaters)

This day are (all) good things
made lawful for you. The food
of those who have received the
Scripture is lawful for you, and
your food is lawful for them.
And so are the virtuous women
of the believers and the
virtuous women of THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE
SCRIPTURE BEFORE YOU
(lawful for you) when ye
give them their marriage
portions and live with them in
honour, not in fornication, nor
taking them as secret
concubines. Whoso denieth the
faith, his work is vain and he
will be among the losers in the
Hereafter.
Qur'an 5:5

The virtuous women of those
who received the Scripture
before the muslims were Jews and
Christians, which by Islamic
belief were unbelievers and
idolaters. Calling them “ women
of those who received the
Scripture before you” shows
they were yet to believe in
islam. Muslims were permitted
to marry them even though
they were yet to believe
contradicting the above warning
not to do so.

Does Allah forgive
worshipping other gods/shirk?

No

Allah FORGIVETH NOT (the sin
of) joining other gods with
Him; but He forgiveth whom
He pleaseth other sins than
this: one who joins other gods
with Allah, Hath strayed far,
far away (from the right).
Qur'an 4:116

Yes

The people of the Book ask
thee to cause a book to
descend to them from
heaven: Indeed they asked
Moses for an even greater
(miracle), for they said:
"Show us Allah in public," but
they were dazed for their
presumption, with thunder
and lightning. Yet they YET THEY WORSHIPED THE CALF EVEN AFTER CLEAR SIGNS HAD COME TO THEM; even so we FORGAVE
them; and gave Moses
manifest proofs of authority
Qur'an 4:153

The list is long, I just want to prove to you that allah was changing his revelations to suit any particular situations, never consistent.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
were you not taught how to comprehend to information using comprehension passages in your ss classes? how does those hadiths justify that lying is a good act? moreover it was paul in the bible that said if he has to lie to bring people into christianity, he will do it. and i believe that is why you and your christian friends are so comfortable with lying.
So your honourable prophet and paul are in the same class? That is an insult to paul who never slept with a 9-yr old girl nor declare war on infidels who disagree with him (quran 9:29).

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
true2god:
So your honourable prophet and paul are in the same class? That is an insult to paul who never slept with a 9-yr old girl nor declare war on infidels who disagree with him (quran 9:29).
lol, you want to divert to already refuted questions? does that mean you have agreed on the fact that paul said he will lie to bring people into christianity?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Afzalsheikh: 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
Many religions have their own concept. But Islam is the only different religion because it is based upon reason and proof. There are logical and authentic truths found in the Quranic verses. which were obscure to the individuals at the time. And have just been found as of late by contemporary science.  Beautiful Quran Quotes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by OsuIgboIpob: 11:49am On May 11, 2020
truthman2012:
No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.
[Qur'an 10:100].

The above quranic verse makes one believe allah is responsible for mankind to believe or not believe in him. In fact he is the one who places DOUBT in some people.

Again, the verse below suggests that allah does not WILL all people should believe in him and so there is no need for Muhammad to COMPEL anybody:

[Quran 10:99 Pickthal] And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?

Then, if the verses are true, why is he still FORCING people to accept islam as in:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The
Messenger of Allah said: "I have
been commanded to FIGHT against
people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, that
Muhammad is the messenger of
Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay zakat."

Why fight the people to accept islam since nobody can believe except by the WILL of allah and he is responsible for placing doubt in them?

Qur'an (8:39) - “And FIGHT them
until there is no more Fitnahm
(disbelief and polytheism: i.e.
worshipping others besides Allah)
and the religion (worship) will all
be for Allah Alone [in the whole
of the world ]. But if they cease
(worshipping others besides
Allah), then certainly, Allah is
All-Seer of what they do.

Qur'an (9:29) - " FIGHT those who
believe not in Allah nor the Last
Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by
Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the
People of the Book, until they pay
the Jizya with willing submission,
and feel themselves subdued."

Hypocrites everywhere...

Please what is wrong with the ones below too?

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Cc
Cutehector
Truthman2012
Lexiconkabir

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
Op can you pls explain Deuteronomy 20:10-14 then I will answer you.

Islam still remain the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.