Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19419 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense, which of your question has not been answer?

https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
at last you mentioned me! what do you think about this bible verse? isiah 29:11-12. number 1. explain impeccably
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
fabadey:

O GA ooo, where is dis one frm, olorun oba ara, ti o n fiwa dara, because dis ur empty brain head na another ARA ooooooo
hahaha, funny you, isnt it an ARA for God to create a mentally derailed fool like you, dont you think?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by fabadey(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
hahaha, funny you, isnt it an ARA for God to create a mentally derailed fool like you, dont you think?

"Mentally derailed fool" na only tht word u sabi. See fool dey call person fool. Can u imagine " an ARa" na person like u dey call Eja an eja, an agbada, lol! u knw where u shld be, yaba
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
fabadey:

"Mentally derailed fool" na only tht word u sabi. See fool dey call person fool. Can u imagine " an ARa" na person like u dey call Eja an eja, an agbada, lol! u knw where u shld be, yaba
very funny, lol, God is very big o, a madman is also an ARA(not a ARA) of God, you should visit the rehab one of these days, dont you think?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by fabadey(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
very funny, lol, God is very big o, a madman is also an ARA(not a ARA) of God, you should visit the rehab one of these days, dont you think?

Can't stop laughing, who dey talk an or a. U still don't get it. OK oooo
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by fabadey(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:

O boy u are fun to read. Were dun wo, sugbon ko se bi Lomo
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
at last you mentioned me! what do you think about this bible verse? isiah 29:11-12.
isaiah 29:11-12
11The entire vision will be to you like the words of a sealed book, which when they give it to the one who is literate, saying,“Please read this,” he will say, “I cannot,for it is sealed.” 12Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying,“Please read this.” And he will say, “I cannot read.”

Notice here, the book is given to both the learn and unlearn and they both can not read it because it was seal, here what revelation say:

Revelation 5
The Scroll and the Lamb
5 Then I saw in the right hand of him
who sat on the throne a SCROLL with
writing on both sides and SEALED with
seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel
proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is
worthy to break the seals and open the
scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on
earth or under the earth could open the
scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and
wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed.
He is able to open the scroll and its
seven seals.” 6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[ a] of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:
“You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for
God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

JESUS IS THE LAMB OF GOD, and this book in isaiah 29 was saying, both the literate and the illiterate cannot read the book, surly is a spiritual book and Jesus was able to open it.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
fabadey:

O boy u are fun to read. Were dun wo, sugbon ko se bi Lomo
one word for you, digbolugi wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
@malvisguy212 if i told you that the first revelation of the quran to muhammad is "READ! in the name of your lord whom created you" and what did muhammad say? he answered I CANNOT READ. you can research to confirm though.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
at last you mentioned me! what do you think about this bible verse? isiah 29:11-12. number 1. explain impeccably
what is your problem with num 1 ?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yea, i noticed her dumbness,and she is truely a coward. That was why i left her to her stupidity.

Muslim chitchat... Always rude. U guys can't handle the truth so u insult.
U are brainwashed and programmed to defend a well documented paedophile, sex addict and murder mohammed aka islamic allah, who every knowledgeable non-muslim knows concocted the quran and those suspicions didn't even start today.. Its even documented in ur quran

Qur’an 25:4-6
"Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Quran) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad SAW) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon." Say: "It (this Quran) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Enjoy ur folly. Demmzy15 can u desist from mentioning my moniker unnecessarily.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@malvisguy212 if i told you that the first revelation of the quran to muhammad is "READ! in the name of your lord whom created you" and what did muhammad say? he answered I CANNOT READ. you can research to confirm though.
which angel begin their revelation with violence, Gabriel in the bible is not the Gabriel in the quran, when Gabriel meet Zakaria Mary and Joseph, there is no mention of violence or press the person hard, why is muhammed own different? Muhammed even admits an evil spirit attack him, it was his wife kadijah a business woman who convinced him what he saw was an angel. Is she a prophetess? Or is there any record of kadijah knowing the true God ?

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
bashbabe2:

Quote what exactly. Is this not what have said you are too dumb to comprehend. The Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years and the revelations was as a result of what was happening then.
Your interpretation is the flawed one. You are no better than the so called Isis and Bokoharam who quote the verses out of context.
There's a reason for every single verse and it's meaning is for people of understanding and guidance for those who don't just sit and quote it out of context. For everyone that renounce islam,Allah replaces them with people who are far better.it's best to differentiate the shaft from the grains. It's not everyone that can comprehend the Qur'an. Alot of people that renounce islam are ones who don't even know the meaning of what they are reading. It doesn't mean islam is not the fastest growing religion. I don't expect you to accept the hard truth because haters always hate

Scholars study the Qur'an and hadith for 7 to 8 years. And you think you ignorant interpretation is what sane people will listen to. I don't think so. I'm done with you on this topic.continue with your obsession and desperation

U have confirmed my suspicions.
Lol. I had to laff because I have come to expect variations of your reply from brainwashed muslims.

Don't be offended, its not your fault, your condition can happen to anyone who has been led to accept the falsehood filled in the quran.

I quote ur quran as evidence for what I say here, and yet u can't refute the facts with your own quran quotations or interpretations that u claim contradict mine.

Ignorance they say is bliss and u have chosen it but u must know that there are consequences.

U claim islamic scholars have to study the quran for 7 or whatever years to interprete it. Lolz. I guess that's how long it takes for a muslim scholar to delude himself into believing the violence, lies in the
Book.
Are u aware that the quran says over and over again that it is a clear and concise book and easy to understand, so why den do islamic "scholars" need to waste years of their life to interprete clear verses.

Are u also aware that the al baqdadi fellow who leads ISIS and the terrorist leader of the muslim brotherhood both have advanced degrees in islamic studies from top islamic universities. How can they and may others interpret the quran as violent, and That jihad must be waged, while u an internet armchair apologist thinks that they are all wrong even as u have shown u can't even quote quran passages to defend ur prophet.

Oh, don't bother replying cos am done with u.
Lexiconkabir and Demmzy15 seem to be more enthusiastic about defending your mass murdering prophet.

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow
vanities, while those who believe follow the
truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth
form men their lessons by similitude.
Therefore when you meet in battle those who
disbelieve, then smite the necks until when
you have overcome them, then make (them)
prisoners"
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
which angel begin their revelation with violence, Gabriel in the bible is not the Gabriel in the quran, when Gabriel meet Zakaria Mary and Joseph, there is no mention of violence or press the person hard, why is muhammed own different? Muhammed even admits an evil spirit attack him, it was his wife kadijah a business woman who convinced him what he saw was an angel. Is she a prophetess? Or is there any record of kadijah knowing the true God ?
alright, but are you saying READ IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD WHOM CREATED YOU are words of violence? lol you have no point, and oh yes! hope you saw my refutal on that link you gave me? farewell bro wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2015
@parisbookbookaddict Alright, firstly it seems your best point(even if it is a lie) is accusing muhammad(s.a.w) of being a "sex pervert" well i have asked you this before but due to your cowardice you ignored it, explain impeccably what the SONGS OF SOLOMON entails wink, secondly those verses you quoted are talking about the disbelivers(like you) that always say the quran verses are not from Allah but words from his(muhammad) lips, so whats wrong with those verses? smh. Well, please dont run away from my question about SONGS OF SOLOMON ok? farewell sis wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 31, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @malvisguy212 were you saying the quran has violence in it, should i also quote verses from your "bible" that encourages violence? please say yes, but you can as well say no or ignore to save your pitiful faces wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
alright, but are you saying READ IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD WHOM CREATED YOU are words of violence? lol you have no point, and oh yes! hope you saw my refutal on that link you gave me? farewell bro wink
go and read the account again.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
go and read the account again.
thats good, you are becoming bold. since you are good at copy and paste work without doing proper research, copy and paste the account for me to see wink, how bout my proposal? or have you agreed to save to pitiful face? if thats the case, i can understand that.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
thats good, you are becoming bold. since you are good at copy and paste work without doing proper research, copy and paste the account for me to see wink, how bout my proposal? or have you agreed to save to pitiful face? if thats the case, i can understand that.
(96.15). (Bukahri Volume 9, Book
87, Number 111)
The commencement of the Divine
Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the
form of good righteous (true) dreams in
his sleep. He never had a dream but that
it came true like bright day light. He used
to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira
where he used to worship(Allah Alone)
continuously for many (days) nights. He
used to take with him the journey food
for that (stay) and then come back to (his
wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise
again for another period to stay, till
suddenly the Truth descended upon him
while he was in the cave of Hira. The
angel came to him in it and asked him to
read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know
how to read." (The Prophet added), "The
angel caught me (FORCEFULLY) AND
PRESSED ME SO HARD THAT I COULD NOT
BEAR IT ANY MORE . He then released me
and again asked me to read, and I
replied, "I do not know how to read,"
WHEREUPON HE CAUGHT ME AGAIN AND
PRESSED ME THE SECOND TIME TILL I
COULD NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE. He then
released me and asked me again to read,
but again I replied, "I do not know how to
read (or, what shall I read?)."
THEREUPON GHHE CAUT ME FOR THE
THIRD TIME AND PRESSED ME and then
released me and said, "Read: In the
Name of your Lord, Who has created (all
that exists). Has created man from a clot.
Read and Your Lord is Most
Generous...up to.... ..that which he knew
not."

Muhammad was in the cave of Hira to
worship Allah alone before the Truth
descended upon him. It means he had
been worshiping Allah before islam. As
you know, Muhammad's father's name is Abduallah, meaning servant of Allah. They are pagan and they worship Allah.

Gabriel approach muhammed without saying anything or introduced himself, he just press him and say read , Gabriel begins his revelation with lies.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
@malvisguy212 if i can get your point, you are claiming that muhammad worshiped Allah as a god before the advent of islam, if thats the case get your refutal here:www.nairaland.com/2290158/why-muhammads-father-named-abd-allah, cuz this is a reiterated question. wink you've not accepted my challenge yet, trying to divert my attention? try harder!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2015
@malvisguy212 and if you are talking about gabriel not introducing himself, do you expect him to say,"how far muhammed my padi, my name na gabriel"? thats not a point bro
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@malvisguy212 and if you are talking about gabriel not introducing himself, do you expect him to say,"how far muhammed my padi, my name na gabriel"? thats not a point bro
go and read the account of the true angel Gabriel visitation to Mary , Zakaria and the rest. All true angel of God introduced themselves because they know satan can disguise himself to deceive people, nonetheless bible encourage us to even test the spirit if they are from God, did muhammed believe the angel when he first saw him ? NO, its was kadijah and waraqa who never saw what happened. say to muhammed, what he saw was an angel.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if i can get your point, you are claiming that muhammad worshiped Allah as a god before the advent of islam, if thats the case get your refutal here:www.nairaland.com/2290158/why-muhammads-father-named-abd-allah, cuz this is a reiterated question. wink you've not accepted my challenge yet, trying to divert my attention? try harder!
did you read truthman2012 post ?, YOU, try hader.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:
as a matter of fact, when Gabriel appear to Mary and Zakaria, they were afraid, then the angel say , FEAR NOT. That's how God angel behave , the word "fear not" indicate he is not a violence angel. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
did you read truthman2012 post ?, YOU, try hader.
he denied them with no valid proof, so i should accept them? try again later(LOL)
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
as a matter of fact, when Gabriel appear to Mary and Zakaria, they were afraid, then the angel say , FEAR NOT. That's how God angel behave , the word "fear not" indicate he is not a violence angel. Have a nice day.
hello, you said "introduction" not calming them! good day wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
hello, you said "introduction" not calming him! how bout my challenge? good day wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
go and read the account of the true angel Gabriel visitation to Mary , Zakaria and the rest. All true angel of God introduced themselves because they know satan can disguise himself to deceive people, nonetheless bible encourage us to even test the spirit if they are from God, did muhammed believe the angel when he first saw him ? NO, its was kadijah and waraqa who never saw what happened. say to muhammed, what he saw was an angel.

So in all probability it was very likely it was a demon that visited mohamed pretending to be from God. And if the fruits of islam which was started after this demonic visitation is anything to go by, we can safely conclude that islam is from satan himself

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

So in all probability it was very likely it was a demon that visited mohamed pretending to be from God. And if the fruits of islam which was started after this demonic visitation is anything to go by, we can safely conclude that islam is from satan himself
that is the faulty foundation islam is build upon, bible say if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do? Thank you bro .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

undecided
u think we r quiet be coz we have no defence? Islam is a religion of good moral and behaviour and prophet isah whom u referred as Jesus is a respectful and loved prophet by Us.we believe in all prophets .and we devoted most of our time in prayers and zikr worshipping Allah day and nite.so we have little time on this social media.u Christian are always here coz u have nothing to do u do nothing to God that's why u spent time saying rubbish.and lies.
Truthman2012 that's for u
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes!

One wonder why he kept changing his words if not to deceive.
Mumu.how many time u a change bibble?have u ever seen where the holy Quran been changed? If u don't understand anything in the Quran contact me to give u clear details not to start giving verdict on what u don't know
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
marxydans:
u think we r quiet be coz we have no defence? Islam is a religion of good moral and behaviour and prophet isah whom u referred as Jesus is a respectful and loved prophet by Us.we believe in all prophets .and we devoted most of our time in prayers and zikr worshipping Allah day and nite.so we have little time on this social media.u Christian are always here coz u have nothing to do u do nothing to God that's why u spent time saying rubbish.and lies.
Truthman2012 that's for u
Salamu Aleikum sis/bro, I'm not truthman2012?! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.