Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19413 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth i asked you to show me where i changed the meaning with a quote or something ok? not you saying i did.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth i came up with historical fact? sorry to say but i dont think you are being intelligent, will Allah be revealing the oppression of the makkans to the muslims when they already knew that they were being oppressed? pls choose your words intelligently and carefully! and yes, you did not say anything about the bible verse i gave you, why?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by plainbibletruth: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@plainbibletruth i came up with historical fact? sorry to say but i dont think you are being intelligent, will Allah be revealing the oppression of the makkans to the muslims when they already knew that they were being oppressed? pls choose your words intelligently and carefully! and yes, you did not say anything about the bible verse i gave you, why?
If my response is not clear to you then nothing may be clearer. 

I choose to focus on the topic of the thread. Your going to the Bible is unrelated to what we are both discussing unless you want to show how. 

You have not been able to show how your position on the verses is the right one. You didn't address my points one by one. You took up space writing on Quran translations, wikipedia, CNN stories, etc when you could have spent the same space addressing my points. 

When Muslims argue about which Quran translations we must use or not use, which Hadith is authentic or first grade or second grade and when to use wikipedia or not, isn't it clear that these all add to your confusion; don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Of course u wouldn't dare answer them because u will show that ur prophet was a criminal.

who are u praying for and to?? ur god can't even recognised people without arabic names plus don't forget that moHARMmaD discourages prayers for non muslims

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger
of Allah. And those with him are hard
(ruthless) against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"

There we go again, quoting out of context. The verse was revealed when the prophet's ( pbuh) uncle died as an unbeliever despite the prophet ( pbuh) trying all is best to make him pronounce the shahada on his sick bed.
He was then praying for him after his death and thus the verse you quoted was revealed.

This is because people like you have the opportunity to be a muslim before dieing. Once you are gone,the matter is now with Allah to decide and no need for praying for a dead person who didn't feel the need to search and accept the truth while alive.
We can pray for unbelievers when alive not when they are dead. Allah(SWT) is the best Reckoner and best Judge

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Of course u wouldn't dare answer them because u will show that ur prophet was a criminal.

who are u praying for and to?? ur god can't even recognised people without arabic names plus don't forget that moHARMmaD discourages prayers for non muslims

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

from us.
forever in
to us."

I always say no need replying the deaf ( won't listen and blind( blinded to the truth) because you are not here to get a sincere answer. You are here to claim i should leave islam which is NEVER going to happen InshaAllah .
No matter the evidence, you are too dumb to comprehend. It's only Allah that can guide, so I won't waste my precious time. For every second you type insults to the beloved prophet ( pbuh) billions of Muslims and many more are reverting to send peace to him. The only effect you hatred is having is bringing more people to islam.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth hahaha, i now know your problem, you know for a moment i thought you wanted to know the truth, but now i know better, i gave you that verse cuz you said muhammad is not in your bible, but because you discovered what i said is true, you now said you want to face the topic's thread only, i asked you to show me where i change the meaning of the quran with a quote or link, you were unable to do that cuz you know you lied about me, you claimed i made up the story of muslims being oppressed by makkans, i referred you to wikipedia a reliable source to learn historical facts, yet you are trying to discredit my answers. isnt that deceptive, dont you think? now that i know you are not interested in truth. i will not let you waste my precious time. thank you!

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth i just discovered another lie you told about me(you know it).
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
bashbabe2:

There we go again, quoting out of context. The verse was revealed when the uncles prophet ( pbuh) died as an unbeliever despite the prophet ( pbuh) trying all is best to make him pronounce the shahada on his sick bed.
He was then praying for him after his death and thus the verse you quoted was revealed. This is because people like you have the opportunity to be a muslim before dieing. Once you are gone,the matter is now with Allah to decide and no need for praying for a dead person who didn't feel the need to search and accept the truth while alive.
We can pray for unbelievers people when alive not when they are dead.

If u are sincere and honest ,then quote the entire verse. I have quoted what I sAw and if ur explanation from ur own translation explAins it better than what I have then I will not quote it again. My intention is to quote the verses and interpretation as accurately as possible. So quote the enter verse from ur own translation.

I always say no need replying the deaf ( won't listen and blind( blinded to the truth) because you are not here to get a sincere answer.

Like I said earlier, quote it..I am not a bigot. .so Bring proof to defend ur prophet. Apparently the other verses I quoted were correct but this one u claim is misquoted or. Misinterpreted. Then bring proof.

You are here to claim i should leave islam which is NEVER going to happen InshaAllah .

I am here to present to you what ur imam, clerics, sheiks and alfas won't tell u about mohammed.
Do you know u are NOT allowed to Question ur quran or prophet. He even says it can make u lose your faith. Do u want the verse??
What kind of religion forbids scrutiny..?

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not
questions about things which if made plain to
you, may cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions, and on that
account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about
things which he did not like, but when the
questioners insisted, the Prophet got angry

No matter the evidence you are too dumb to comprehend.
No, no. I am simply not brAinwashed from childhood to think a man of mohammed's antecedence could be a prophet.

It's only Allah that can guide so I won't waste my precious time.

Its only God, YHWH, the God of abraham, issac and jacob that can guide. And I pray he leads you out of islam like he has done for countless others.

For every second you type insults to the beloved prophet ( pbuh) billions of Muslims and many more are reverting to send peace to him.

Billions When, how.. I don't know if u are aware islam is in decline. Examples; google the growing atheism "problem" in Egypt and iran, africa used to be dominated by conquering jihadists and arabic was ubiquitous, today arabic is a dying language is subsahara africa. Even nigeria has gotten rid of most of the arabic in its currencies and with many african continues. Do u know the ISIS killings have encouraged people to reAd the quran more in their indigenous languages(instead of 7th century classical arabic) and renounce islam

[quote]

The only effect you hatred is having is bringing more people to islam. Thanks for that dear, Keep it up

Lool. Do u know how many people that have thanked me for bringing this information. I have even discussed with some exmulisms who confirmed what I have said. Ex Muslims bravE enough to question the quran and see the evils in the quran and hadiths for what it is.

You were probably brought up since childhood thinking mohammed is a prophet, ur natural instinct is to defend him. When someone comes along and says look at all these evil stuff he did, it will be like an attack but it is not. Its just plain facts about a man u love and have been raised to thinking he is the "exalted standard of character" yet had sex slaves, raped war captives, slept with a 9year old and butchered non-muslims he didn't agree with.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who reject Allah follow
vanities, while those who believe follow the
truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth
form men their lessons by similitude.
Therefore when you meet in battle those who
disbelieve, then smite the necks until when
you have overcome them, then make (them)
prisoners"

from us.
forever in
to us."

4 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

from us.
forever in
to us."

My sister. you are more knowledgeable in islam than the muslimah. Great!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

If u are sincere and honest ,then quote the entire verse. I have quoted what I sAw and if ur explanation from ur own translation explAins it better than what I have then I will not quote it again. My intention is to quote the verses and interpretation as accurately as possible. So quote the enter verse from ur own translation.

Like I said earlier, quote it..I am not a bigot. .so Bring proof to defend ur prophet. Apparently the other verses I quoted were correct but this one u claim is misquoted or. Misinterpreted. Then bring proof.

I am here to present to you what ur imam, clerics, sheiks and alfas won't tell u about mohammed.
Do you know u are NOT allowed to Question ur quran or prophet. He even says it can make u lose your faith. Do u want the verse??
What kind of religion forbids scrutiny..?

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not
questions about things which if made plain to
you, may cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions, and on that
account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about
things which he did not like, but when the
questioners insisted, the Prophet got angry

No, no. I am simply not brAinwashed from childhood to think a man of mohammed's antecedence could be a prophet.

Its only God, YHWH, the God of abraham, issac and jacob that can guide. And I pray he leads you out of islam like he has done for countless others.

Quote what exactly. Is this not what have said you are too dumb to comprehend. The Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years and the revelations was as a result of what was happening then.
Your interpretation is the flawed one. You are no better than the so called Isis and Bokoharam who quote the verses out of context.
There's a reason for every single verse and it's meaning is for people of understanding and guidance for those who don't just sit and quote it out of context. For everyone that renounce islam,Allah replaces them with people who are far better.it's best to differentiate the shaft from the grains. It's not everyone that can comprehend the Qur'an. Alot of people that renounce islam are ones who don't even know the meaning of what they are reading. It doesn't mean islam is not the fastest growing religion. I don't expect you to accept the hard truth because haters always hate

Scholars study the Qur'an and hadith for 7 to 8 years. And you think you ignorant interpretation is what sane people will listen to. I don't think so. I'm done with you on this topic.continue with your obsession and desperation
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

My sister. you are more knowledgeable in islam than the muslimah.u Great!

Dumb and Dumber grin
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
bashbabe2:

Quote what exactly. Is this not what have said you are too dumb to comprehend. The Qur'an was revealed over a period of 23 years and the revelations was as a result of what was happening then.
Your interpretation is the flawed one. You are no better than the so called Isis and Bokoharam who quote the verses out of context.
There's a reason for every single verse and it's meaning is for people of understanding and guidance for those who don't just sit and quote it out of context. For everyone that renounce islam,Allah replaces them with people who are far better.it's best to differentiate the shaft from the grains. It's not everyone that can comprehend the Qur'an. Alot of people that renounce islam are ones who don't even know the meaning of what they are reading. It doesn't mean islam is not the fastest growing religion. I don't expect you to accept the hard truth because haters always hate

Scholars study the Qur'an and hadith for 7 to 8 years. And you think you ignorant interpretation is what sane people will listen to. I don't think so. I'm done with you on this topic.continue with your obsession and desperation
Salam Aleikum sister/brother, I'll advice don't engage that lady in argument. It's futile, the worst part is she's dumb and a coward. Just leave her to her ignorance!

Parisbookaddict can you go back now @ https://www.nairaland.com/2486885/god-never/1#36412756
undecided
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Salam Aleikum sister/brother, I'll advice don't engage that lady in argument. It's futile, the worst part is she's dumb and a coward. Just leave her to her ignorance!

Parisbookaddict can you go back now @ https://www.nairaland.com/2486885/god-never/1#36412756
undecided
yea, i noticed her dumbness,and she is truely a coward. That was why i left her to her stupidity.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yea, i noticed her dumbness,and she is truely a coward. That was why i left her to stupidity.
She's a dumb scholar pretending to be smart but overwhelmingly stupid.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

She's a dumb scholar pretending to be smart but overwhelmingly stupid.

She is smarter than all NL muslims and their illiterate "prophet" combined.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jagoon:

[s]She is smarter than all NL muslims and their illiterate "prophet" combined.[/s]
No need to make mouth Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar, let's go back to your takkiyah thread
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by dolphinheart(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
What I've learned so far from these thread.

1. The thread has been made unpalatable by too many abusive speech. I wunt ask muslims if abusive speech is natural to them, but to every one else , is use of abusive and derogatory words natural to you.

2. The thread does not follow a format, everybody is just trowing accusations left and right.
3. That mohamed marrying a 6 year old girl is justified cus the people at that time practice it. now is that practice praticable in our time? If its not, why?

4. I also learned that the law to kill non muslims is because of the war against meccans, well the killings did not end after the meccans where defeated na!. It has continued up till today.

I disscussed some of these issues with an educated Muslim alfa, he too agreed with the "marriage practise as at that time explanation" but the conversation ended when I asked him if he will allow his 6 year old daughter bring a young man home for marriage , talk less of his own age mate.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

undecided

Walaikum salam, thanks the thing is i don't know if it looked like argument wasn't my intention but this people always find a way to drag you in things you trying to avoid. I was only trying to refute was she said. We should stop engaging them sincerely it's a waste of our time and intellect. May Allah forgive us and have mercy on us if we have erred in any way. I will just shake my head instead of commenting.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
bashbabe2:

The Qur’an is based completely on the personal experiences of one illiterate man spanning a period of 23 years.Only one person allegedly saw the
“angel.”Only one person allegedly heard a voice. The entire faith is limited to one book with only one person who allegedly received the vision. There is absolutely no way to verify anything.Our question is, “Does not this then mean that the only way to become a Muslim is to take this one man’s word for it?”

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
bashbabe2:

Walaikum salam, thanks the thing is i don't know if it looked like argument wasn't my intention but this people always find a way to drag you in things you trying to avoid. I was only trying to refute was she said. We should stop engaging them sincerely it's a waste of our time and intellect. May Allah forgive us and have mercy on us if we have erred in any way. I will just shake my head instead of commenting.
Wallahi it pays, sometimes you can't just ignore them because the stupidity is great. Allah is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
The Qur’an is based completely on the personal experiences of one illiterate man spanning a period of 23 years.Only one person allegedly saw the
“angel.”Only one person allegedly heard a voice. The entire faith is limited to one book with only one person who allegedly received the vision. There is absolutely no way to verify anything.Our question is, “Does not this then mean that the only way to become a Muslim is to take this one man’s word for it?”

Abi oh absolutely no evidence that he is from God and ther qouran he claims is his proof is the most pathetic book ever written. It's full of lies, inconsistencies and details of mohamed's morbid s.ex life.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by feedthenation(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jagoon:

Abi oh absolutely no evidence that he is from God and ther qouran he claims is his proof is the most pathetic book ever written. It's full of lies, inconsistencies and details of mohamed's morbid s.ex life.

Also, why is it that it was only Mohammed Allah spoke with when the contents of the Quran are been revealed and why did the revelatons only happened at night times?

The Quran contains more repetitive words than most nursery rhymes!!!

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jagoon:

you are very right.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wallahi it pays, sometimes you can't just ignore them because the stupidity is great. Allah is your strength.

Stupidity?

It is YOUR quran that is cited, clearly written in English and approved by muslims worldwide but you have no authentic source(s) to interpret them to refute the OP.

In desperation, one of your brothers said the quran was EDITED and hadiths FABRICATED. And you, you keep talking without any attempt to refute the OP. Smh!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
malvisguy212:

Correct.

And moreso that the messages contradict those of earlier God's prophets. Who sent Muhammad with messages different from those of the true God, Yahweh?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]Stupidity?

It is YOUR quran that is cited, clearly written in English and approved by muslims worldwide but you have no authentic source(s) to interpret them to refute the OP.

In desperation, one of your brothers said the quran was EDITED and hadiths FABRICATED. And you, you keep talking without any attempt to refute the OP. Smh! [/s]
Off point, if you have something reasonable quote me

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
truthman2012:

Correct.

And moreso that the messages contradict those of earlier God's prophets. Who sent Muhammad with messages different from those of the true God, Yahweh?
after its was stated in the bible, God cannot lie , there is no WAY God will send different man out of nowhere from different descended to lie against the word of God.

4 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Muslim faithful carrying mohamed's instruction tongue

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jagoon:
Muslim faithful carrying mohamed's instruction tongue

That is serious!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why does it seem as if these christian folks are cowards, they always want all their questions answered by muslims in this forum, but when you ask them a question that will expose them, they either try to discredit it or ignore it and bring up ridiculous arguments that will pave way for the exposing question to be forgotten. They are just being unreasonably dumb!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by fabadey(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Why does it seem as if these christian folks are cowards, they always want all their questions answered by muslims in this forum, but when you ask them a question that will expose them, they either try to discredit it or ignore it and bring up ridiculous arguments that will pave way for the exposing question to be forgotten. They are just being unreasonably dumb!

O GA ooo, where is dis one frm, olorun oba ara, ti o n fiwa dara, because dis ur empty brain head na another ARA ooooooo
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
nonsense, which of your question has not been answer?

https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.