Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19409 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
true2god:
You need a drug to cure you of islamic and arab cancer.

This is serious!

He needs healing.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Rilwayne001: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
truthman2012:
[s]

Please stop posting and let Rilwayne001, who seems to be the best liar among muslims here come forward. Thank you.
[/s]

Foolish old man!

Stop begging me to engage you in a futile arguement...

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Foolish old man!

Bro no mind the loser, he wants to chop cain again.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
christians believe in ONE God.
Really?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by tintingz(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Recycle questions.

Op try harder eh.
undecided

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Really?
christians believe in ONE God, as a muslims can you explained why the quran adress Allah using plurality?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Foolish old man!

Heh! heh!! heh!!!

Laughing at your inability to defend the OP. Wouldn't you drop your false religion?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2015
tintingz:
Recycle questions.
Op try harder eh.
undecided
Where?
And what was your answer then?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
christians believe in ONE God, as a muslims can you explained why the quran adress Allah using plurality?

They will tell you it is a 'royal word'.

Where did they get that lie from? No king would address himself as 'WE'.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2015
truthman2012:

Muslims are very innovative with new words.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
truthman2012:

then, they will have to explained, if Allah and his crew bestow his/their spirit on Mary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
then, they will have to explained, if Allah and his crew bestow his/their spirit on Mary.

There is the satanic trinity in islam, comprising allah, Jubril and Muhammad. I think that is why they use 'WE'.

The Hindus have three gods as their trinity yet they recognise Muhammad as a prophet because they serve the same deity.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
truthman2012:

There is the satanic trinity in islam, comprising allah, Jubril and Muhammad. I think that is why they use 'WE'.

The Hindus have three gods as their trinity yet they recognise Muhammad as a prophet because they serve the same deity.
you are very correct. May God open their eyes to see the truth.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are very correct. May God open their eyes to see the truth.

A big a men.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by pesty100(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
true2god:
ACT 11:26;
'...and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch'.

They (chritians) met in a church (not mosque) and were first called christians (not muslims) in Antioch. Christians are mere followers of christ hence they gave them the name christians. If you follow the teachings of christ (as the son of God) you are a christian and if you follow the evil teachings of mohammed (as a slave of allahh), then you identify yourself as a muslim.
mohammedian
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by pesty100(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict did you know that taking women as war booty is also permitted by the bible? look up deutronomy20:13-20 women has been taken as war booties long before islam
whether they have been taken as war booty long before or after it still doesnt justify that a self proclaimed prophet of God took women as war booty
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by dmz1: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict @truthman2012 @true2god to settle this, who is up for a debate?

Lexiconkabir, today is 28th please we need answers to these questions asked by Parisbookaddict:

U seem to know very little about ur religion.
Before I answer u, I need answers to these
questions I asked before
Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight
people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T
KNOW
Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I
DON'T KNOW
Did he command his followers to sleep with
captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I
DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic
Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did the quran claim that no miracle will be
performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate
quran passages because they where contradictory
to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I
DON'T KNOW
Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual
property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even
if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk
for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I
DON'T KNOW
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?
YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR /
NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2015
pesty100:
whether they have been taken as war booty long before or after it still doesnt justify that a self proclaimed prophet of God took women as war booty
whats your point
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2015
truthman2012:

in as much as i wanted to ignore you, i cant allow you tell such obvious lies, just like the way paul said, even if he has to lie to bring people into christianity that he will do it. is that what you are doing?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Oseni007(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2015
I hope dis link calms all d frayed nerves. Please find the time to listen,if u really need answer to d OP Question http://www.muslimcentralaudio.com/category/mufti-menk/. Open 45 of 58 "Interpersonal Relationship" and 18 of 58" The Religion of Peace"
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2015
@dimz1 and @parisbookaddict in as much as i wanted to ignore you because you were telling lies desperately. i will answer this question to clearify somethings. aisha agreed to marry the prophet at age 6, the marriage was completed when she clocked age 9, now you may say 9 is too young for a girl to get married, but you need to understand the fact that life then was very different from now, even in europe and africa at that time, girls were being married from the age of 9, depending on her puberty. as at then girls that attaines puberty are not seen as girls but young ladies, we all know that girls menstration can start between 8-14, so if she has the ability to give birth and she is willing to marry the prophet so why on earth cant they get married, the parents did not object to it neither was aisha forced.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 as 4 d second question, if you are being oppressed which later result to a war, will you allow your opponent kill you? ofcourse not you will want to kill your opponent. as at then the makkans(pagans) were oppressing muslims, and it resulted to a war, of which muslims were victorious.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 i will say NO to that question. even in the quran Allah commands muslims to be at peace with pagans that do not cause havoc, muslims were recommended to fight only pagans that fight at them
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 to your 3rd question, NO he did not have sex slaves, just wives(you can ask me more about this)
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dimz1 Gen 20:17 exodus 21:20-21 exodus 21:1-9 read those verse and tell me what you think, in islam a master is not allowed to forcefully sleep with his slave, and even if the slave agrees it will lead to something good 4 her, what is that? when she gets pregnant, after the master dies she can go scotfree but thats not the only way to freedom, if a slave request for freedom he/she can get it because that is the order of Allah, ever wondered why masters had slaves then?(i leave that to you, but if you dont get it, ask me)
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 on the issue of marrying more than one wife or not click on this site. www.onislam.net/english/ask-about-islam/ethics-and-values/muslim-character/166258-why-did-the-prophet-have-so-many-wives.html i hope you understand better.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 about the issue of miracle, miracle should be performed by God only not man, and muhammad is a man.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 i stand to tell you that, i am yet to see a contradiction in the quran, laws are given to suit certain circumstances but after they are through with that circumstance then new laws arises, e.g when the muslims were at war with makkans, muslim found it hard to observe solat cuz of the fear of being attacked at the point of sujud(bowing), so a verse was revealed that some could go to sujud while some could stand, but after that war, they were told to pray normally. now tell me, is that a contradiction?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 no he did not kill his critics, and he did not rape women in the name of war booties, please stop telling desperate lies.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@dimz1 and @parisbookaddict in as much as i wanted to ignore you because you were telling lies desperately. i will answer this question to clearify somethings. aisha agreed to marry the prophet at age 6, the marriage was completed when she clocked age 9, now you may say 9 is too young for a girl to get married, but you need to understand the fact that life then was very different from now, even in europe and africa at that time, girls were being married from the age of 9, depending on her puberty. as at then girls that attaines puberty are not seen as girls but young ladies, we all know that girls menstration can start between 8-14, so if she has the ability to give birth and she is willing to marry the prophet so why on earth cant they get married, the parents did not object to it neither was aisha forced.

So in your deluded mind a six year old is old enough to decide if she wants to get married And in this case to a 54 year old pervert. You see the damage islam is doing to your brain?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict and @dimz1 no he did not kill his critics, and he did not rape women in the name of war booties, please stop telling desperate lies.

You are the bare faced liar here, your evil Koran confirms he approved of the killing of his critics
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2015
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 thanks for bringing up the issue of camel's urine, i will say indeed you are ignorant, because you dont know the wonders of a camel's urine when processed the way muhammad prescribed, of course many scientists has proved that camel's urine has cure for some diseases. but i leave you to do that research yourself. once again thanks for asking this, cuz it proves that the quran is the true book, how? transpose yourself back to 1436years ago when they had no sophisticated materials to know that camel's urine is useful, yet muslims have already been using it cuz Allah revealed it to them, whereas contemporary science discovered it merely yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere) / Eid-l-fitri 2019: Crescent Has Been Sighted, Sultan To Make Announcement Shortly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.