Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (70787 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
sweet sweet mother kiss,am gonna b d best mom to my kids!God help me**Amen**

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Afrocatalyst: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Brave
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Sunexy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ladies of dis era can't even do such..wat dey do best is 2 BREAK UP
grin grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of labour.

And some pple will publicly insult and ridicule their mother in the name of politics.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Love is Love..
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by onadana: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
coolI will die for my son to live anytime,anyway.May God continue to bless and keep our children.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by eyeon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ain't no love like mama's... I miss you mum, till date.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Liveair: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Stop!
You guys should just stop the silly mothers praise singing.
Is the child not hers?
Can a mother do that for another woman's child?
So what's the big deal when its her child, which she considers precious to her?
Mothers are known to be awesome to their own but unbelievably cruel to other peoples children so stop this nonsense praise joor.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
She would rather barbecue herself than watch her baby get toast...motherly love,love all mothers that risk themselves for their kids...unlike those stu*pid ones that would sell their babies for 5k to baby factory owners
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by jimngam(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wonder what the person taking the pix did to save or assist the mum.....
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by kamikaze013(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=tiwaz post=36254137]Mothers Love!!!

This just brought tears to my eyes...

BUT WHO TOOK DS PIX
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by oyoyome: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
That 's why I love my mother.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by adeniyi572(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
I feel for the mother that lost her life in incident like that! Causion, pls stop using buglary proof on your windows incase of fire outbreak you can quickly jump out. embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by skyface00(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mother is the precious gift from Allah. No one can take your mothers place
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Donbrig: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Iyenokpokhuo
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Jayjey(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
sweet mama, the are always special.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mummy I miss u...but hope someone is there to catch the baby
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Ruq: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
unfortunately only 40% of mothers are like this

True, not all mums would do this. But I would like to believe they are more than 40%.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by kennyman2000(m): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
This brought tears to my eyes..

Lord, turn things around for the better for me and my fellow nairalanders as soon as possible. So as for us for us to pay back the labor,sufferness,trying times,hardships our mothers have gone through for us..

Click like for Amen..

4 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool cool cool
She's one of those cool moms.

Respect. cool
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Kingsimmer(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
kiss
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by profstar(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than her child to die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no mater the situation
...real parent...
correct yourself bro,
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by hrykanu231(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Truth be told, with the way most girls behave in this era. One is tempted to say they may not be like our mothers.

Shout out to all good mothers
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by adedayourt(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Despirate situation requires despirate actions
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by nathpope(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
unfortunately only 40% of mothers are like this

mr man...tis very obvious that ur mother shows(ed) u lov bt u r jst too Wayward to feel her love.

Or wat would u except from an ''onijagidijagan''?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of labour.
Ameen
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by beyoncausme: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
touching.....

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by HDoc(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm close 2 tears.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by horlanray(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
I don't blv dis is d best or ideal way..cos d little child can eventually die if not properly cared for bt if d mother is alive she can bear even more Dan one children...cos in safety rules/regulation d best of all safely is d safety of oneself... #SafetyIsSelfish

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Barbiekhadyjarh: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
No love is greater than mom's love... love my mama
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by noblegrex: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its a very good thing bt is will b better if mother survievs it.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Teophilus96(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Realy? Culd dat mother have Realy survived dis? if yes,den dats n excellnt act of love.If Not,den hw is dat baby SAFE? Or AM I D Only 1 WHO NOTICED DAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.