Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (70785 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2015
mothers are wonderful and in replaceable
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by NobleG1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
tiwaz:
Mothers Love!!!

This just brought tears to my eyes...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3311

The baby wasn't hers. The girl is 18 yr. old Vanessa Scott, who thought holding her 7-month-old cousin Zaniwah Alexandra out of the window would help her get air to breath.

Neighbors in New York's Bronx looked on in terror as the tot swung in the air - and the teenager screamed: ‘Please catch my baby! I don't want to die!’

Luckily firefighters persuaded the teen to hold on long enough for them to rescue her, the baby and also another six-year-old relative.

Scott later admitted that she feared they would all die and holding the baby outside might be its only chance for survival.
‘I slid the baby through the child guard bars because there was just smoke everywhere and flames. I couldn't get anywhere except for the window,’ she said.

‘You couldn't see anything. I knew she would get air if she would get out the window.’

A large crowd gathered outside the building to cheer as each rescue was made. ‘We were all crying and clapping,’ said Isabel Vazques, 52.
At least eight civilians and two fighters were taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. There were no fatalities.
‘It went well,’ said veteran FDNY firefighter Sean O'Donnell. ‘Many jobs don't go this well.’
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by teasel: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

I knw what i'm saying nowadays Mothers in Nigeria will rather save their lives than d lives of d children.

Think abt
1.Mothers in Baby factories
2.The Ashewos, Oloshos setting bad examples for their children
3.The abortions
4.irresponsible women with bad altitudes
5.Lazy women that cannot work to feed their children
6.E.t.c

I knew it'll come down to 'Nigerian women'. Are guys this stupiid or it's just the Nigerian ones?
Jeez!
Next time be sure to speak only for your mum. I know she's a perfect example of everything you listed.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by swiffy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
May God bless all the caring mothers,most especially my dearest MUM, no one can ever take ur place in my heart n may d gud lord guide,protect n keep u 2 enjoy d fruit of ur labour Amen n Amen.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by RealEstate38: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2019
You are so inspiring! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.