Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (70788 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sweet mother I no go forget U! Wonderful mother .
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than her child to die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no mater the situation

And tomorrow now, on shediot will ask me to choose between her and my mother, thunder fire all of them becheeese
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by adeg(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
From d look of d mother n hw she's holding d child, she's fainted or already dead.

Sweet mother ...
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by adeg(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rather make at least one of them moveable
adeniyi572:
I feel for the mother that lost her life in incident like that! Causion, pls stop using buglary proof on your windows incase of fire outbreak you can quickly jump out. embarassed
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by adeg(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Doubt she survived but willing to give d child some extra time with which he/she could b saved
Teophilus96:
Realy? Culd dat mother have Realy survived dis? if yes,den dats n excellnt act of love.If Not,den hw is dat baby SAFE? Or AM I D Only 1 WHO NOTICED DAT?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
aaww,, my mom is just everything to me.,,,

Children who abandon their mother to suffer are cursed,, and in most cases their children will also do the same thing to them..
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by uptoHim(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
I LOVE MY MUM
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
The greatest love ever is between mother and child. Reminds me of a story I read how a baby elephant fell inside a hole and the mother elephant tried for over 10 hours and rescued her baby and went their way happily together. God bless all good mothers.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
No one loves you like your mother.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by jeje123(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm sorry maaaama!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by bbjummy: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mama akwe dadi
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
woooooow, what a sweet mother and a wicked photo snapper. That dude should have assisted the poor woman with the kid first instead of busy taking picture!!!

Dude that is a multi storey apartment building and the picture was taken from another apartment building some ways away with a zoom lens. It was used to identify people still trapped in d fire.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Tobbey(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
The person wey snap this pic no fit help?? angry angry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by elvis90(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
My mom is the best mom ever
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by san316(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
If she pass out she go release the pikin now. 2-0
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by AreaFada2: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

How could you say only 40%? Do you mean that up to 60% of mothers don't have this kind of love for their children? You must be a joker.

Do you also count the vast majority of girls who abort babies as good mothers? Or you think only a born child is worth saving or rescuing?

If the baby in that pic had been aborted, would there be a baby to rescue by her mum? shocked

I Know what will follow next: did the women who abort impregnate themselves?

No. But it's entirely the woman's decision to abort or not.

What if she was raped?
That can be discussed but by FAR most ladies aborting were not rape. If sadly a girl was raped, the baby can still be given up for adoption.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by allanphash7(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thumb up for you

I need your acct number
Blackchampion:
Who sat n watch my infant head,
While sleeping on my cradle bed,
And tears of sweet affection shed!!!!!!
My Mother......
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by MrCork: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Mothers Love!!!

This just brought tears to my eyes...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3311

angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Splendidee(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of labour.
amen i pray God to flourishe my mum n every gud mother out there.i cant bear to loose her now.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
The baby was not hers. The baby is her cousin and for those who asked, this was back in 2010 and they were all rescued by the fire service. This is the original news link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251504/Moment-teenager-dangled-baby-girl-fifth-floor-window-smoke-engulfed-apartment.html
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by MrCork: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Mothers Love!!!

...ok..not sure but do u people realicze she aint lightskin? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Mothers Love!!!

YOU REALLY BREAK MY HEART BY POSTING THIS PICTURE,
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by simeonii(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who took the pix? The person could ve saved more than just the baby alone cry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by vican6(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]I remember you today like i always do, Mum i miss u very bad,it's so sad that you re not here to see ur grandchildren but like they say to live in the heart of those who you love is not to die.RIP MUM
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by carinmom(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
AreaFada2:

Do you also count the vast majority of girls who abort babies as good mothers? Or you think only a born child is worth saving or rescuing?

If the baby in that pic had been aborted, would there be a baby to rescue by her mum? shocked

I Know what will follow next: did the women who abort impregnate themselves?

No. But it's entirely the woman's decision to abort or not.

What if she was raped?
That can be discussed but by FAR most ladies aborting were not rape. If sadly a girl was raped, the baby can still be given up for adoption.

If your problem is with those girls that abort pregnancies, why did you generalize? Are you saying that only 40% are good mothers and the remaining 60% are bad and had an abortion? How did you then come about these figures, Did you conduct any study to back up your claims that 60% of mothers are bad ?

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

How could you say only 40%? Do you mean that up to 60% of mothers don't have this kind of love for their children? You must be a joker.
I knw what i'm saying nowadays Mothers in Nigeria will rather save their lives than d lives of d children.

Think abt
1.Mothers in Baby factories
2.The Ashewos, Oloshos setting bad examples for their children
3.The abortions
4.irresponsible women with bad altitudes
5.Lazy women that cannot work to feed their children
6.E.t.c
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Intendy: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Splashme:
Sweet Mother
you made me remember prince Nico Mbarga.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Reason why we should respect women...they do just about anything for their kids....
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by c4tnoelz: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of labour.
Amen
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
The girl who held that baby out the window was just 18 and the baby is her cousin. I do know she would make an awesome mother when she has her own kids.

This is the link to the true story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1251504/Moment-teenager-dangled-baby-girl-fifth-floor-window-smoke-engulfed-apartment.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.