Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (70786 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by n9jaboy: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Read real story here

Dramatic photo of baby hanging out window of burning Bronx apartment[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/dramatic-photo-baby-hanging-window-burning-bronx-apartment-article-1.195626
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by otunbadan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
tiwaz:
Mothers Love!!!

This just brought tears to my eyes...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=3311

The camera man that took this picture should have made himself more useful by helping the woman.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by abat4real37(f): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
woooooow, what a sweet mother and a wicked photo snapper. That dude should have assisted the poor woman with the kid first instead of busy taking picture!!!
if he had done that first he wont be able to show you this. Got it?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by moppie123(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is so touching. A mother's love is something so unique and wonderful but while we are at it, we should also hail the great fathers out there who would make sure their kids and wives are safe before helping themselves. All in all, whatever you are, be a good one
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
nathpope:

mr man...tis very obvious that ur mother shows(ed) u lov bt u r jst too Wayward to feel her love.

Or wat would u except from an ''onijagidijagan''?

did i mentioned myself? o maa goo o.
I knw what i was tryna say Ode
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by AreaFada2: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

If your problem is with those girls that abort pregnancies, why did you generalize? Are you saying that only 40% are good mothers and the remaining 60% are bad and had an abortion? How did you then come about these figures, Did you conduct any study to back up your claims that 60% of mothers are bad ?

Ask the poster of those figures not me.

But from talking to women in my line of job, well over 60% have committed abortion. Not even once sef. From experience, lower in the West/Europe but higher in 9ja. I can't say about core North though, no experience there.

Sure most mothers will exhibit "Fright, Fight or Flight" reaction in an emergency, even animals do that, some fighting off much larger predators from its babies. So basing my conclusion on my experience & those of colleagues, and if I use abortion as a yardstick, then the poster of those figures has been very generous/charitable.

I know the reigning thing now is for women to see every criticism through the prism of sexism, chauvinism & oppressed gender. The fact of the matter is completely irrelevant. The politics is more important.
And its a great disservice to a very necessary introspection.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by slap1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
My mother would easily do the same for me... May her soul keep resting in peace. Amen!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Beync(f): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sparrow13:
To all the good mothers, may you live long to enjoy the fruit of labour.
Amen. Apart from God's love, there's no love that is as pure and undiluted as mothers love for her child
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by thammy021(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
MKO4ever:
woooooow, what a sweet mother and a wicked photo snapper. That dude should have assisted the poor woman with the kid first instead of busy taking picture!!!

Then u wud later say,pishure or adonbilivit
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Smooyis(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wonderful mother. May your soul continue to rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by RealEstate37: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by obaomo1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
God bless the real Mothers world wide... My Sister died for her baby to live, August 19th will make it a year she checked-out.... May God bless her soul.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by isacolukay(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na beer the men go sidon dey drink
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by ibisko04: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
tspun:
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.

The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.
I agree with you totally on this. The only love you get without any material attached.
The only love you get without any condition.
My cousin said something when he lost his mother that made me feel more closer to my own.
He said the only pots of soup you can eat from and have no query when you are penniless is your mum pots of soup.
If your wife make a pot of soup without you dropped money for the preparation of that soup, you will smells your self if it repeat up to three times.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by anonym0us: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Unfortunately not all mothers' can be like that...
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Abugab(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

And tomorrow now, on shediot will ask me to choose between her and my mother, thunder fire all of them becheeese

I dey tell you
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Freksy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who took the pic? Were the mother and child rescued?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by ogbonti: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abugab:
Dear mother.
She would rather die in the fire than let her child to die.
Mothers are too wonderful and that's what breaks my heart when I see some dump their babies and neglect them.
Real mothers do anything for their children no matter the situation

Photo shopped! grin
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Abugab(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
profstar:

...real parent...
correct yourself bro,

I am a father and a real one too.
But this concerns mothers and there is no need juxtaposing
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Abugab(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
ogbonti:

Photo shopped! grin

Photoshopped or not, that's what real mothers do
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Halaz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh! dear mama... o! among the mother's gifts is their capacity for true altruism.I love you mama, and I sympathies with those who lost their mother especially at the younger age.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by concurrent(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
We assist in registration of your Preferred program in YABATECH

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by solonazzy: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Almost in tears wen I am reminded hw excellent mothers can b if u r gifted a true 1 by God....especially mine, I'm so indebted to her....
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Boltzmannolly(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wôt a mother!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by oyeezah(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
so touching
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mother's love is the best.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by worshipdevice(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
God will continue to bless our woman....
I remember how my mum used to beat me n yet let no one lay his/her on me even when am wrong...
God bless our MOTHERS
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by labbyboi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
The genuine definition of ''
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by kenBass027: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Aint no woman gonna take my mama's place
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by tboy8628: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mother is one wonderful person she is nice good to me the only woman to lovE me unconditionly she give me so much love and today is her birthday so I wanna say to my jewel happy birthday
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
hiss.... better fire never catch am... dem no go tell am wen to leave d pikin........ anyway No one like Mother
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
alwayx luv ur moda cux u wil neva get anoda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.