Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. (10240 Views)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by prudentcy(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Snake bite.
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by OKNkanu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
16 year-old girl hit by four cars and a bus. Drivers say they thought her body was a dead animal cry

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/girl_hit_by_4_cars
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
See dis wan

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
looks creepy
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
See what Chinese man did in Australia and ran away sad cry angry

- https://www.mazech.com/slapping_therapy
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Lawd this kinda girl will Wrap a Dick with her tongue while giving someone a BJ!!! angry

I tell you embarassed
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by suzzy16(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Lawd this kinda girl will Wrap a Dick with her tongue while giving someone a BJ!!! angry
abi o
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by suzzy16(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
you no see her tongue? She don swallow him na
lol,funny
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Her 19 year old boyfriend, Tim Hegedus said he's bothered about people's negative comments against his sweetheart.

Tim said: “There’s a lot of weird people on the internet and I’ve seen some comments that are a little uncomfortable.
“If I could fight the internet, I would - but there’s not much I can do.

grin cheesy grin

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by suzzy16(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
The 3rd pic looks disgusting just like some kinda animal,but the 1st and 2nd pic looks ok
yeah
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Czar01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
sugarvallly:
bloggers no go kill person. where is her boyfriend? abi he don disappear?

The question that people who came to see BJ are asking...
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Featured story:

Meet world's 'most identical twins' who share everything including same boyfriend! cheesy

If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they cannot tolerate from you is trying to separate them.
Meet the World’s ‘most identical twins’ - Lucy and Anna who were born just a minute apart!

Recently, they blew their savings of over $200k on breast implants, lip fillers, fake eyebrows and eyelashes to make sure they look exactly the same. Read on...

They are so close that they never leave each other’s side. Lucy and Anna eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, share one boyfriend, share one car, share one Facebook account, and many more!

Why are they sharing one boyfriend

They both told Channel Seven Sunrise: "We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.
"We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriend because we're always together."

Click to read full gist…see other photos and watch video… smiley
https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by damiloladuke: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
where is boy

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by mazeech: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=damiloladuke post=36307873]where is boy

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 27, 2015
sugarvallly:
bloggers no go kill person.
where is her boyfriend?abi he don disappear?
i like ur sobriquet "sugarvally"mmmmh,makes me think of the naughty things i have done with girls
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2015
Shiit! WTF!!!
Tashaamania! Hope your tongue is not like that? wink
Re: Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2015
mazeech:

Many people have different things that make them stand out from the crowd. As for 18 year old Adrianne from Michigan, United States, she is proud to be known as a girl with the world’s longest tongue! cheesy

Since the day a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral, Adrianne Lewis has now received global attention. She believes she has the world's longest tongue and is currently in talks with Guinness World Records to confirm her belief. The current holder on record is Nick Stoeberl with 3.9-inches tongue. As for Adrianne,her 4 inches serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help!

See what she's doing with her boyfriend. Read more and watch video here - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

I wish her all the best! And more long tongue in the nearest future!

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger / . / I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.