Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) (5266 Views)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
After the exchange of vows, you are enjoying your honeymoon and its about time for making the love after years of abstinence. Alas! You discover this. What you gonna do ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
cheat on him or he should go for dick enlargment!i cant just cope looking at dis finger he called dick cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by saxwizard(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheat on him or he should go for dick enlargment!i cant just cope looking at dis finger he called dick cheesy
But it is for better for worse now.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by moxsella(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
God loves a cheerful giver
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
But it is for better for worse now.
yes,dat is y he should go for enlargment tinz so i wont cheat on him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,dat is y he should go for enlargment tinz so i wont cheat on him cheesy
what if its not successful ? The alternative comes to mind ba ? YOU CHEAT!!! grin
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by SPG4U(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by XavierBlue(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
i trust you dearcheesy

Xavierblue
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
what if its not successful ? The alternative comes to mind ba ? YOU CHEAT!!! grin
yes!!! cheesy he will even support it cos he cant satisfy me.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by lampardizik(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Men is that thing real?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
XavierBlue:
i trust you dearcheesy

Xavierblue
hehehehehehehee **fact** cheesy
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol so ur FTC
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!!! cheesy he will even support it cos he cant satisfy me.
nobody likes to be cheated on. What if you are the man ?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol so ur FTC
na today? cheesy it's nothing to me jare.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
na today? cheesy it's nothing to me jare.
Hehehe
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
See as guys full here they look next man tin
Smh
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
nobody likes to be cheated on. What if you are the man ?
Infact i will find her a permanent guy,who will b fuvking her while i sit and watch dem cheesy
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by debris: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
I go cheat if we reach house I show you love and care but wen I need it i go get the Bleep elsewhere.....body no be firewood.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
debris:
I go cheat if we reach house I show you love and care but wen I need it i go get the Bleep elsewhere.....body no be firewood.
grin kai

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by reallest(f): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omo divorce sure passgrin
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Infact i will find her a permanent guy,who will b fuvking her while i sit and watch dem cheesy
Shoro niyen o
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tell him to put it in my nose or ear, because that's where it'll fit perfectly.

I'd annul the marriage because I'd feel like I'm grinding pelvises like a lesbian with a thing that tiny.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dere is a reason y divorce was introduced nd dis is one of them... NO TIME
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Tell him to put it in my nose or ear, because that's where it'll fit perfectly.

I'd annul the marriage because I'd feel like I'm grinding pelvises like a lesbian with a thing that tiny.
Lol... But u just got married what will people say?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
jomile:
Dere is a reason y divorce was introduced nd dis is one of them... NO TIME
Instantly?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
Lol... But u just got married what will people say?

They'll just have to get over it. That right there is torture. Hotdog in a hallway situation lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by elantraceey(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Impossible .
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Impossible .
what is impossible?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
Instantly?
like i said..... NO TIME
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
jomile:
like i said..... NO TIME
not even dick enlargement like pettythicksme suggested ?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by benOleni(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm, it happens a lot in marriages. this a main cause if unsuccessful marriages. No satisfaction, loss of dignity n self esteem. Leads to infidelity but what about the for better for worse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

And So Who's Your Nairaland Crush? Give Us Some Cues Abt Him/her, Lets Guess / Guys, Don't Die Trying. Don't Kill Yourself / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.