Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This (5235 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Millz404(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked sad

1 Share

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Dotwillis1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will just faint! ..that Brest is frigging scaryundecided

But then that she says no sex till after marriage doesn't mean I won't be seeing her unclothedness

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by ibkayee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
The no sex before marriage rule was created to protect men with small dicks sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:

How??
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by alexxo11(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
this is hatespeech!!!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by superemmy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
alexxo11:
this is hatespeech!!!

Small dick detected cheesy

5 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
After we do for the night, she will pack her load the next day

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by alexxo11(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
superemmy:

Small dick detected cheesy
haha...i can assure you that i have seen Gods glory down there....the only problem with you westafricans most of you have three legs instead of dicks.... (pun intended)

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Fadiga24(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:

Damn

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by ikp120(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
Naaaah, it was created by girls and for girls.
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by GoldenJulius(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
Sis i bow for you ooo, with that KOTO AYE wey una dey hide.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Olibboy: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
what a mess! No sex story
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by cherr(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
OP is an ignoranf fool tongue
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
GoldenJulius:

Sis i bow for you ooo, with that KOTO AYE wey una dey hide.

Yeeeee mogbe........ E ko fun anyhow

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by GeneralOjukwu: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:

shocked shocked shocked

So you mean to test-drive thoroughly before buying your car? angry

Ma lo report fun Amadioha angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by ibkayee(f): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

shocked shocked shocked

So you mean to test-drive thoroughly before buying your car? angry

Ma lo report fun Amadioha angry angry angry
grin
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
chai! endtime shocked

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Baasebaa0570(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:
o my gesus in falz voice
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by MissRaine69(f): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just because she says no sex before marriage it does not mean the goods cannot be assessed before marriage. Do you not look at expensive things through glass panels?

1 Like

Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Millz404(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Just because she says no sex before marriage it does not mean the goods cannot be assessed before marriage. Do you not look at expensive things through glass panels?

grin i fit see ur wares? I'm trying to make a decision here on which to carry home
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
So whats the big deal... It could be health issue or sickness... Moreover op what is "weeding"... Or wedding...
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by MissRaine69(f): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Millz404:

grin i fit see ur wares? I'm trying to make a decision here on which to carry home
You can observe through the glass panel ...unfortunately a purchase was made not long ago.
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by GoldenJulius(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
papadee93:

Yeeeee mogbe........ E ko fun anyhow
Abi now
Re: When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This by doughziay: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibkayee:

LOLZ

Yeye pikin.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Sexy Military Female Parade Show / Forty Seven Year Old African Mother Who Married Her 30 Year Old Son (see Videos) / Burna Boy Quits Twitter Forever (pic Attached )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.