Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) (5267 Views)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
benOleni:
Hmmm, it happens a lot in marriages. this a main cause if unsuccessful marriages. No satisfaction, loss of dignity n self esteem. Leads to infidelity but what about the for better for worse?
are you encouraging pre-marital something with your grammer
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by benOleni(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
If that's how you see it. Marriage is caused by monogamy..
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Donmarshal11:
not even dick enlargement like pettythicksme suggested ?
he should have taught of dat before the wedding
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by BellaSwan: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na wa. I wonder if it was almost nonexistent from birth or it just stopped growing at some point in his life.

Well he better be very good with his hands n mouth before a permanent solution is found.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by benOleni(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
BellaSwan:
Na wa. I wonder if it was almost nonexistent from birth or it just stopped growing from at some point in his life.

Well he better be very good with his hands n mouth before a permanent solution is found.
Statistics have shown that over 80% men suffer one sexual dysfunction. they hide under the pretext of being men.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by rodriogo: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op why u know put viewers discretion for dz pix nah
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by rodriogo: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op why u know put viewers discretion for dz pix nah?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by HyDef(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Learn from the dykes
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by HyDef(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Learn from the dykes... Straaaap-ooonnn.
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Donmarshal11: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
rodriogo:
Op why u know put viewers discretion for dz pix nah?
lol sorry
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Bola4mi(f): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yawa dey o,redeem camp ground straight
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahahaha! Just cant stop laughing
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by feran15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
lampardizik:
Men is that thing real?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thought they said its only guys that like sex undecided
Re: Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) by LiquidGoldGirl: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Get linked to Rich Duchess Agency and get sponsored to Italy free within a week.
no passport or visa required.
Smart ladies age 18-30 (I advice you to budget 5k for transport to meet their
solicitor in Abuja)
Guys with handiwork e.g car repairs, construction, weldering etc (budget 50 to
100k as the case may be)
for more details whatsapp on +218944490780
Begin with your name, country, state and age.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / Guys, What's Your Turn-off In A Lady?ladies, What's Your First Turn-off In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.