Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes (8614 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ladies always seem to wonder why men invite them over to their houses/apartments. Even though the reasons are more than obvious to most guys, ladies often tend to feign knowledge of the guy's intent. In order to ensure that the silly, "Why do you want me to come over?" question ceases, here are some reasons why guys want you to come over:

1) We want to introduce you to our family: Every man needs a beautiful, intelligent and responsible woman(assuming you possess any of these traits) who he can "take home to mama" and whenever we finally get a chance to meet such a lady, maybe YOU, we might just decide to introduce you to our family members for proper scrutiny and verification from the elders.

Even single guys who live alone or with their friends might want to introduce to their neighbours or show you off to their friends so as to get a confirmation that "you are really tight".

2) It is safer: Just imagine for a moment we are taking a stroll to the cinemas and on our way a very "the-rock-like" looking guy smacks your bum-bum. What do you expect to happen? I speak for myself(I don't know about other guys) when I say that I will NEVER get into a fight with another guy, especially when I know fully well that he is going to beat me up, over a woman I have never had the chance of exploring her "hidden treasure island" not to even talk of making my wife. The best you'll get out of me is "sorry". We can talk about it on the way home and try to determine how we can avoid a similar occurrence on our future dates but THAT'S ALL!

So, as proactively as we can, we often tend to suggest you come over to our place so that you can be as safe as possible. And I know I speak for all guys when I say, "any man that knocks on my door and 'shows himself' will watch the movie on blu ray".

3) It is cheaper: It would cost a lot to take a girl to an eatery, the cinema or a restaurant. Instead, why don't we stay at home? With 2k, a guy can go to the market and buy some foodstuff and prepare an even more sumptuous meal of fried rice and chicken(assuming the guy can cook or you can), a pack of 5 alive(which costs N250 on my street but N500 and above in fancy spots) and can even package take away packs for you, your friends, your family and anyone else who hasn't eaten in your social/family network(for the ojukokoroes).

Also, with N200, a guy can purchase an 8-in-1 dvd and both of you can watch all the latest movies for as long as your visit lasts. Last time I checked, it costs N1500 for ONE movie ticket. Do the maths and you come up with at least 8 or 10 8-in-1 dvds(the dvd seller might decide to even give you a discount so you might get even more) which amounts to 80 or more movies! Popcorn is N50 on my street. This saves a lot of money, especially if you decide to spend the weekend.

4) Privacy: Even if the guy happens to be using his family or friend's place for the date, you can still be guaranteed a good degree of privacy. We know ladies love their privacy and most times, all we want to do is create an atmosphere whereby you wouldn't have to bother about anyone looking at you while you're breaking that chicken bone or struggling with that pomo. You can even feel free to eat the rice with your bare hands if you wish. No need to form BOLO.

Also, in case you need to take off your clothes, take a shower, pee, poo-poo, do your make up etc. The house is all yours!

5) Hoping you "give it up": Well, what can I say? I don't believe there is any straight guy who has ever said, "Oh my god! Look at that beauty! She has a pretty face, a lovely smile, big boobs, big yansh, a sexy figure and I WANT TO MAKE HER MY FRIEND!". Never have and most certainly never will!

When a guy sees you, OF COURSE he wants to sleep with you. Don't get me wrong, a guy might want to just hold you, cuddle you, spend on you, your friends and maybe your family(for the ojukokoroes), tell you "I love you", be romantic, maybe marry you and other stuff but deep down he's hoping to get some pvzzy. We know YOU WANT IT TOO and that's why we decided to take you to a nice and private place where you can showcase all your skills(kamusutra most preferably), twerk, walk around in your birthday suit, stretch out on all fours, scream everything from "oh my god!, Jesus Christ!, harder, faster and say any other sexually motivating phrase you can come up with. Oh, and you're also free to stay for the weekend.

Disclaimer: If you, ladies, are not comfortable with any of the reasons then just be straight forward enough to let us know you're not interested. Don't bother trying to "confuse" us to take you out and waste our money. If you can't come over, we'll find someone else who will. Besides, there are lots of "magas" out there you can try out your "stunts" with

That's all I can think of but I'm sure with this list, women will hopefully desist of as the silly why-do-you-want-me-to-come-over question.

Source: Na me write am

Your can add yours. If any

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by eyenibibio(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
The real reasons are:
1. Knack them
2. Knack them
3. Knack them
4. Knack them
5. Knack them

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Erukumakanaki: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
To Escaped from those wicked dads preying shining new Machete cry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by segemint(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
If I hear say Na to introduce us to family.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by purplelips(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
hahn:

5) Hoping you "give it up": Well, what can I say? I don't believe there is any straight guy who has ever said, "Oh my god! Look at that beauty! She has a pretty face, a lovely smile, big boobs, big yansh, a sexy figure and I WANT TO MAKE HER MY FRIEND!". Never have and most certainly never will!

When a guy sees you, OF COURSE he wants to sleep with you. Don't get me wrong, a guy might want to just hold you, cuddle you, spend on you, your friends and maybe your family(for the ojukokoroes), tell you "I love you", be romantic, maybe marry you and other stuff but deep down he's hoping to get some pvzzy. We know YOU WANT IT TOO and that's why we decided to take you to a nice and private place where you can showcase all your skills(kamusutra most preferably), twerk, walk around in your birthday suit, stretch out on all fours, scream everything from "oh my god!, Jesus Christ!, harder, faster and say any other sexually motivating phrase you can come up with. Oh, and you're also free to stay for the weekend.
write am
This should be number 1
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by DJEhimond(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP, I greet you o!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
purplelips:
This should be number 1

I saved the best for last grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by eyeon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
I see nothing wrong with her coming to my home o. It's even better.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided undecided
hahn:

undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
eyeon:
I see nothing wrong with her coming to my home o. It's even better.

Before nko?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
segemint:
If I hear say Na to introduce us to family.. Smh

For real o grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by erimmy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Girls matter no be here o. Its been like this since the 1st century
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
To Escaped from those wicked dads preying shining new Machete cry

Let there be peace on this thread.

Na true you talk sha
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
erimmy:
Girls matter no be here o. Its been like this since the 1st century

I dey tell you
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hahn:

undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nah so undecided Op I greet oo angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by KillaBeans(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yeah, it's cheaper. #TheStingyType
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by jamex93(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
it is cheaper
I like DAT
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by rudestmcblaze: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tru talk bro, buh tz not like we don't want to spend money on ladies but tz jez dah sum ladies aren't worth it, while sum see every guy as a potential maga
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by hahn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Before Seun employed Lalasticlala wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
purplelips:
This should be number 1
Not always mademoiselle, I for one, I'm a homely guy.
Inviting bae home gives me a closer look at her character, a closer look which cinemas or eateries would never afford.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by ButterFrost212(f): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
The only thing I saw is " it's cheaper" the rest don't make any sense.
Oh, and hope they'd give it up. Smh
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by purplelips(f): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
frenchwine:

Not always mademoiselle, I for one, I'm a homely guy.
Inviting bae home gives me a closer look at her character, a closer look which cinemas or eateries would never afford.
If you say so bro but we both know that you'd be hoping to get some.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
purplelips:
If you say so bro but we both know that you'd be hoping to get some.
Lol lol lol, why do ladies think this way?
I have my unique idiosyncrasies, one of which bothers on relationship ish and "getting some ".
I see relationship as a business proposal in which both parties come to the round table to lay down their unique contributions into the business. If I evaluate hers and I'm not comfortable with it, I can choose to call it off or renegotiate,ditto for her.
To me, "getting some " is one of the pleasant perks of a relationship, beneficial to both , which shouldn't take up more than 5% of the relationship offerings.
It's someone who has little to offer that uses "getting some" as a bargain.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Richy4(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2016
I might agree with all except "Safe"

You might be inviting a crazy stalker at your home... Though it doesn't happen much in Nigeria.... but trust me, there are alot of attention seeking women that could hunt your life....

What about if she came out of a messy relationship, and maybe she got an ex boyfriend that vow that she will never know peace...The very first day you invite her to your house will be the day u got involved in a shitty stuff that does not concern you.... It is always wise to be so sure before u invite a stranger to your home... because that is the only refuge and resting place u got....
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by purplelips(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
frenchwine:

Lol lol lol, why do ladies think this way?
I have my unique idiosyncrasies, one of which bothers on relationship ish and "getting some ".
I see relationship as a business proposal in which both parties come to the round table to lay down their unique contributions into the business. If I evaluate hers and I'm not comfortable with it, I can choose to call it off or renegotiate,ditto for her.
To me, "getting some " is one of the pleasant perks of a relationship, beneficial to both , which shouldn't take up more than 5% of the relationship offerings.
It's someone who has little to offer that uses "getting some" as a bargain.
Lol. We're still driving at the same thing even though you're derailing a bit. I'm not saying it's the main reason why he invites her over but that "and maybe we could ...." thought would cross his mind. Unless of course, he's celibate. tongue

Lol.... don't mind me, just being naughty. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
purplelips:
Lol. We're still driving at the same thing even though you're derailing a bit. I'm not saying it's the main reason why he invites her over but that "and maybe we could ...." thought would cross his mind. Unless of course, he's celibate. tongue

Lol.... don't mind me, just being naughty. smiley
Hehehe see your head like my own.
If he doesn't "do something" it's still you babes that would complain that :
> He doesn't love you
> He is getting " some" frm another girl
> Or gossip with ur gfs about how unromantic ur bf is.
Naija babes sef, una ways no follow. angry
Re: Reasons Why Guys Invite Women To Their Homes by purplelips(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
frenchwine:
Hehehe see your head like my own. If he doesn't "do something" it's still you babes that would complain that : > He doesn't love you > He is getting " some" frm another girl > Or gossip with ur gfs about how unromantic ur bf is. Naija babes sef, una ways no follow. angry
grin grin grin
Oya sorry, no vex smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.