Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib (56348 Views)

Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by IamOpemipo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Source..instagram

Cc: lalasticlala

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
e be like say dr sid dey chop am.gringringringringrin
and some die hard fans would beef each others while the celebs are all catching fun...

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by IamOpemipo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lesson for the Fans, while y'all beefin yaselfs

Thesee dudes are makin money and catchin their fun..

One love
grin

179 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Emmatdayo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
9 year old segun for my area go flog all of them,including O.B.O

102 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by nerodenero: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
20 children can't play together for 20 years. That is just the issue with Mohit. It's glaring there's no pain or grudge again.

50 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by djfabsobis(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dbanj.....dat shoe u rent am?...... Nah for don jazzy room Una dey play game?......

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oluwa bless my hustle too!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by UnknownT: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by IamOpemipo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
nerodenero:
20 children can't play together for 20 years. That is just the issue with Mohit. It's glaring there's no pain or grudge again.

For real, that's what men do..

Buh u knw wat the funny thing is, the fans wnt stop to argue and will alwas find fault in the other person's camp, even me still find it hard to gbadun dis sid of a guy..we all human lol.. Buh it's cool every1 is smilin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Kjking(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
I don play fifa since in the days of Sega, my pinsure no reach NL, but now wea Dr. sid and koko master play, internet don carry am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Jamexjulius(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by rattlesnake(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by efilefun(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice one, men over look their grudges... Don't be surprise when they both drop a joint

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by veekid(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
they are now friends again, uhnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by jamex93(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
blessed are the pure in hear for .....
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Izecson3D(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
lol.. we are always serious playing video games not this.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Humblebloke(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amateursundecided

See as dem dey shake......My 12 year old nephew will spell their names

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by owen4u(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Men are pure-hearted & forget easily. If it were the fairer sex this would never happen laye laye. Instead, they'd make sure even their children continue with the hatred.

Women have been problematic & complicated since time immemorial.

I like women sha o.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Johnnoah1st: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by EmekaBlue(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Don jazzy sef too like video game o..Soccer
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by WATERLee1: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice one
Good
Now I know why Donjazzy never marry nor have a GF.

Video game can grind ur feeling for women.
U may not understand unless u have been entangled with it before or dated a guy who is a freak.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by hahn(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool

I hope you're referring to 3d glasses. It would be sooooo awesome!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by kossyablaze(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abeg somebody should tell dat fat mumu called Don jazzy to go get married!He's getting older by the day.Even Dr Sid is married.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by BizBayo: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
There is nothing more important than peace, happiness and making money. These people are typical example. Break up to make up to ca$h up.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by DICKtator: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Great.

No permanent enemy!!!

Earnestly waiting for Dbanj and DonJazzy collaboration !!

Been a while!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Oluwa bless my hustle too!

Are you a hustler too

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by wunmi590(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Ali Nuhu Kissing Chika Ike On Set (Photos) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.