Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib (56358 Views)

Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Bollove: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
BRO. wat? what are u still doing here? the tricks i gave u didnt work? but i told u dat u can get d instrument required (GUN) FROM me naa. oya pm me make i borrow u gun.
lend me ur gun after you have killed yaself!
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Johnnoah1st: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
lend me ur gun after you have killed yaself!
no bro. i dont use my gun to kill i only use it to protect myself, i only want to borrow u out of pity as per brother cus i knw u serious need to kill urself, and dey say givers never lack.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by drey08(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Even worse
Dat cheap box
Its not even customised self .. Lubbish grin
Celebs don fall for my hand a whole dbanj

I understand you clearly,don't let me show off my 100 karat diamond Xbox one pad. angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by psalmsjob: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool
you funny o...me came to see if don jazzy will be pictured snaping dbang & Dr Sid together playing TV game simply because he posted the photo. I'll prefer to caption the photo as "Keeping your enemy closer".[/b]
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
kenonze:
Good
Now I know why Donjazzy never marry nor have a GF.

Video game can grind ur feeling for women.
U may not understand unless u have been entangled with it before or dated a guy who is a freak.
It doesn't stop a thing! I am a die hard video game player. I play on console, Laptop and even my phones. It doesn't stop anything! But make I talk true sha... I no get girlfriend, and I no plan on getting anytime soon.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by dmcdad: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
no bro. i dont use my gun to kill i only use it to protect myself, i only want to borrow u out of pity as per brother cus i knw u serious need to kill urself, and dey say givers never lack.
You just made my night bruv. Thanks.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
dmcdad:

It doesn't stop a thing! I am a die hard video game player. I play on console, Laptop and even my phones. It doesn't stop anything! But make I talk true sha... I no get girlfriend, and I no plan on getting anytime soon.cheesycheesycheesy

U see ur life?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by dmcdad: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
kenonze:

U see ur life?
Lol
cheesycheesycheesy But guy ehn... No be my fault. All these daughters of eve no dey encouraging at all!
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by just2endowed: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fifa15 I guess. They should play pes15 for game play.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hustle hard.... Play hard....#Word#.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Superman11(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool

Best comment i have read to day.hahaha cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by rightflank: 12:54am On Jul 26, 2015
D'Banj's shoes are 'it'.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by pojophilius(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
Abeg somebody should tell dat fat mumu called Don jazzy to go get married!He's getting older by the day.Even Dr Sid is married.
hater,olote,badbelle,lookulooku,ota,ika,GEJ

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by EmmyDe25(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
nerodenero:
20 children can't play together for 20 years. That is just the issue with Mohit. It's glaring there's no pain or grudge again.
Who tell you sey 20children cannot play for 20years? That was back in the stone ages. With the advent of the social media they can even play for life!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by nerodenero: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Olodo grin grin grin.
EmmyDe25:

Who tell you sey 20children cannot play for 20years? That was back in the stone ages. With the advent of the social media they can even play for life!
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by EmmyDe25(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2015
nerodenero:
Olodo grin grin grin.
lol.... See this guy. I no dey play o
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by jeoprince250(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Kjking:
I don play fifa since in the days of Sega, my pinsure no reach NL, but now wea Dr. sid and koko master play, internet don carry am
u be celeb?
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by kossyablaze(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
pojophilius:
hater,olote,badbelle,lookulooku,ota,ika,GEJ
lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by akanbiaa(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
Abeg somebody should tell dat fat mumu called Don jazzy to go get married!He's getting older by the day.Even Dr Sid is married.
Dr sid is not married he only had a kid and it's better not to rush than to make the incompatible choice on the long run.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by afrodoc2: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2015
kossyablaze:

Sid is older than Don Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by metorichmond(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Dbanj shoes thou. I want oooo
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by dmcdad: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
EmmyDe25:

True.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by DONFASZY(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2015
y is bangaleeee dis skinny
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by NobleG1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
D'banj is a bigger person than other former Mo'hit crew.
He's dedicated an award he received recently to Don Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by RealEstate38: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by free37: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Nice.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by tmxme(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Dharniel:
e be like say dr sid dey chop am.gringringringringrin
and some die hard fans would beef each others while the celebs are all catching fun...
Lol, I know say if Dr sid beat dbanj, 100 times, dbanj go still dey fumble. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / Bolaji Amusan - ‘Mr Latin’ Is Dead ? / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.