Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib (56353 Views)

Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by feelingthenigga: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
PS2?

Dollar now 198.95
http://dollartonairatoday..com/
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
am i d only 1 seeing dis cc: lalastica on every post

sista lalastica u don blow ooo
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by missKiffy(f): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
holamiday:
Men are so pure-hearted & forget easily. If it were the fairer sex this would never happen laye laye. Instead, they'd make sure even their children continue with the hatred.

Women have been problematic since time immemorial.

I like women sha o.
I like men too cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by nedu2000(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kjking:
I don play fifa since in the days of Sega, my pinsure no reach NL, but now wea Dr. sid and koko master play, internet don carry am
then become famous
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
I miss my PS3(now damaged), it helps me to abstain from sex and other vices.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by mentorandfriend(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Don Jazzy na confirm big bro. I duff my hat for his largeness of heart.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
kenonze:
Good
Now I know why Donjazzy never marry nor have a GF.

Video game can grind ur feeling for women.
U may not understand unless u have been entangled with it before or dated a guy who is a freak.

Well keeps you away from sin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
See shoe oh
Money is good
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
They should upgrade to ps4 nau
A whole celeb still on 3
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
I miss my PS3(now damaged), it helps me to abstain from sex and other vices.

You are a colleague. My woman hated the game , one day locked it up. grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Kjking(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
happney65:

Sorry you are not a Celeb.. grin grin
its just a matter of time, you will hear of me, Nigeria will even the world will
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by otimothy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
mehn dbanj sabi wear gud shoe abeg.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by drey08(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
They should upgrade to ps4 nau A whole celeb still on 3
that's a Xbox One
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Alex1575(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
How can u play game and be showing ur teeth......when playing game, u smile in ur heart and bone ur face
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
drey08:
that's a Xbox One
Even worse
Dat cheap box
Its not even customised self .. Lubbish grin
Celebs don fall for my hand a whole dbanj
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by LADYARIK(f): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Friend forever
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Emmatdayo:
9 year old segun for my area go flog all of them,including O.B.O
fear all these small boys. If them catch you eh.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
the beef is over.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by clemz85(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
that's men for you
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Emmatdayo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
fear all these small boys. If them catch you eh.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by bimbor(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Emmatdayo:
9 year old segun for my area go flog all of them,including O.B.O

But I hear say O.B.O good gan ooh!
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Are you a hustler too
Yels nah..

Abi make I dey idle

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by harry509: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Source..instagram

Cc: lalasticlala
it's well.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool

U are welcome my son thanks for your observation
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Emmatdayo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
bimbor:

But I hear say O.B.O good gan ooh!
those children on d street dey even use cheat o
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by UnknownT: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

U are welcome my son thanks for your observation
your son kwa? Is this my long lost sugar mummy? lipsrsealed only she calls me son online
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by RomanyChi(f): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
love D'Banj's shoes! cool grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by 989900: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
nawaoooo:
Seems this week is the week of reunion and forgiveness.....dbanj and donjazzy reunite, dogara and gbajabiamila reunite, me and my babe must reunite!!#

On point . . . many reunions . . . even on a personal level. #checkdstars
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
your son kwa? Is this my long lost sugar mummy? lipsrsealed only she calls me son online

Apparently cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by fabulousvera(f): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Abeg somebody should tell dat fat mumu called Don jazzy to go get married!He's getting older by the day.Even Dr Sid is married.
I don't see why you should be bothered abt his private life

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yels nah..
Abi make I dey idle
I wan follow you hustle too cheesy you get anyone 4me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.