Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib (56352 Views)

Father's Day: Photo Of D'banj And His Son / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Aderupoko2: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
After people Don break bottle for your matter

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by titilayo1993(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lesson for the Fans, while y'all beefin yaselfs

Thesee dudes are makin money and catchin their fun..

One love
grin
na truth u talk jor

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by onuwaje(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dr sid look like a pro.. but I like see him hand
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by ojemglo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
LESSON 4 THE WISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by UnknownT: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
hahn:

I hope you're referring to 3d glasses. It would be sooooo awesome!
lol. No b only 3D na 5D glasses. Those ones they wear even at nightclubs
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Men no dey carry beef for head like women.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Men will always be men.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by elbinmanny(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
When will Airforce1's "you are such a diva o" get him here? cry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
lol. No b only 3D na 5D glasses. Those ones they wear even at nightclubs

Lol. But that d'banj guy dey kak.

PS4 on 3D will be awesome sha. The ball will fly out out the screen

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by james669: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Are they payed by FIFA to promote the game

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by happney65: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kjking:
I don play fifa since in the days of Sega, my pinsure no reach NL, but now wea Dr. sid and koko master play, internet don carry am

Sorry you are not a Celeb.. grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by obinnajr(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
I LOVE WHEN BIG BOYS PLAY VIDEO GAME
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by zonax(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
efilefun:
Nice one, men over look their grudges... Don't be surprise when they both drop a joint

That's why they are men.
My guys once broke bottle on each others head, next minute after treatment they were drinking together laughing about it, daring each other (jokingly). If na women, they go poison each other.
Men don't have issues.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by OgaInnocent(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
That should be no news. The real news we need shud be frontpaged. (You can chek my signature)
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Oluwa bless my hustle too!

Amen oo
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Ifebazz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool
Abi ooh, was really expecting D'Banj to be on his welder's goggles.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by dabossman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Lesson for the Fans, while y'all beefin yaselfs

Thesee dudes are makin money and catchin their fun..

One love
grin

Same way OBJ, GEJ and GMB will still chill, attend FEC meeting and show up at each others children's wedding. Even give each other national awards, while some Tanoids and Buharists will be there shouting themselves coarse. Kontinu ya mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by nawaoooo: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Seems this week is the week of reunion and forgiveness.....dbanj and donjazzy reunite, dogara and gbajabiamila reunite, me and my babe must reunite!!#

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by daey118(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Emmatdayo:
9 year old segun for my area go flog all of them,including O.B.O
lol ...all those street boys can kee person for fifa....e get one segun for my area sef ...na konami then don dey call am sef......the boy sure for me scatter ...ha fiiiii put my life savings ontop am say e go serve them round ....i repeat .ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! I no wan know who...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by beyoncausme: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
chopping money men...

Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
endorse the console already
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by CallMeMadMan: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
See madness at the highest level grin
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by daey118(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
nawaoooo:
Seems this week is the week of reunion and forgiveness.....dbanj and donjazzy reunite, dogara and gbajabiamila reunite, me and my babe must reunite!!#
ohkay o ...we af hear...depends on yur def of reunite tho......if na dar kine one .....me sef wan unite o. sotay we go reunite ..con re_reunite sef....*walks out to find unity*
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Emmatdayo:
9 year old segun for my area go flog all of them,including O.B.O

For ur mind. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Malazzy: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thats awesome... They should hit the market with a cool colabo asap... E go make sense dye
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by darlenese(f): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
I only recognise Dbanj when he is wearing his glasses undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Bollove: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U carry ya mumu come hia
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by angieberry(f): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked

shocked
shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
I came to see if they are wearing those dark goggles to play the game cool

You bad
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Johnnoah1st: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bollove:
U carry ya mumu come hia
BRO. wat? what are u still doing here? the tricks i gave u didnt work? but i told u dat u can get d instrument required (GUN) FROM me naa. oya pm me make i borrow u gun.
Re: Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib by Ambi25: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nothing Seems sweet than old frnds chilling together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.