Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? (4301 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
obontami:

seun ishilove farano rocktation

you have to ban the account for life
this is an imposter using all my info and pics
do something about it now
what are u saying?
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omg, I just got the point of the picture... embarassed

All I saw the first time were the sneakers.
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by dammyluv911(f): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
I ve done may than dis
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2016
just saw your comment on a thread where you said something about the 'present system of things', looked at your profile and I'm pretty sure you are a jw ('make the truth your own' is a song). so hello fellow jw.. @gbaskiboy
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 3:28pm On May 31, 2016
Gabby91:
just saw your comment on a thread where you said something about the 'present system of things', looked at your profile and I'm pretty sure you are a jw ('make the truth your own' is a song). so hello fellow jw.. @gbaskiboy

@ Gabby91 you are right i am JW, I have already make the truth my own, thanks. Hope you are doing great..... 2603F46F my pin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by maximunimpact(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Gabby91:

Hi, glad I meet a JW online for the first time. Wish I can connect you with in some other means

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
maximunimpact:

Hi, glad I meet a JW online for the first time. Wish I can connect you with in some other means
hey bro, so glad to meet you too. here's my pin 2B749C30.
ps: if I don't accept your friend request on time, please know that I'm offline. power supply has been doubly erratic these days. cheers
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
It does my broda, i hav a grl friend nt my grlfriend though, she even hinted she wil marry me afta skul, me jes turn deaf ear troway face 4 ceilin, bt she is caring, and beliv me, i don sleep 4 ha hauz b4, jes d both of us, bt i hav neva even kissed ha
Re: How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? by gbaskiboy: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
maximunimpact:

ok my pin 2603F46F

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! / Where Is Rokiatu, The Girl With The Biggest Yansh / The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.